aypru Publish time 30-11-2006 12:36 PM

Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven

Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven

From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, we will conclude this article with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain .

2). The human body cannot metabolize the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths . This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in lace w:st="on">America lace>.

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet? After you throw out your microwave, you can use a toaster oven as a replacement. It works well for most and is nearly as quick. The use of artificial microwave transmissions for subliminal psychological control, a.k.a. "brainwashing", has also been proven. We're attempting to obtain copies of the 1970's Russian research documents and results written by Drs. Luria and Perov specifying their clinical experiments in this area.

Chippo Publish time 30-11-2006 03:13 PM

The 1st day I found out anything goes into microwave becomes carcinogenic, I threw it out. Thank God, No more Microwave oven at home

ssbrosi Publish time 1-12-2006 08:39 AM

Reply #1 aypru's post

Isn't this an old story?I heard guna dapur gas pun not good for the health so what is your solution?

RedDevils Publish time 1-12-2006 09:40 AM

Aypru,
Pls substantiate with evidence where u got this article.
Has they perform any trial to this? Or is it just mere personal/group opinion?
This is the same analogy to 'using handphone can caused brain cancer.'

Among other pls come up with evidence how "microwaved food" can cause colon/stomach cancer? Any study? Which study? Do they published the study in the well-known medical journals such as the Lancet, British Medical Journal or Cochrane Review??? have they done any Meta-Analysis study?

The article is misleading with no professional justification/approval. It's a crap and should be thrown away, far far away..

RedDevils Publish time 1-12-2006 09:58 AM

Dear Moderator;

Please ensure that the articles posted in this forum do not mislead other into believing the non-sense.
It's like "Ketam Mengajar Anaknya Berjalan Lurus" kind of situation.
There is tendency where the forummer will post up everything without further research.WOrst thing is people believe and spread the untruth.

blackmore Publish time 1-12-2006 01:06 PM

Originally posted by RedDevils at 1-12-2006 09:58 AM
Dear Moderator;

Please ensure that the articles posted in this forum do not mislead other into believing the non-sense.
It's like "Ketam Mengajar Anaknya Berjalan Lurus" kind of situa ... ...dr red...relak arr sikit...

...there are so many articles and posting yang misleading kat sini...ko blom baca lagik article yang cakap panadol stays in our system for more than 5 years...huhuhu...

...the thing is...yang buat posting nie semua kebanyakannya dorang takde knowledge on medicine...so...dorang nak buat research tentang kesahihan benda nie betul atau tidak pon dorang tak tau...but...one of the ways yang dorang bley tau benda nie myths or facts is to post it here...kat sini lah tempat kita sama2 discuss on medical issues...aku believe...they do it out of good intention...and not to mislead forumers....

...it is up to us yang ada knowledge on medicine and stuff related to dispel these myths and untrue allegations...to advise them to just delete these kind of junk emails ...and to reassure and putting them at ease by informing them that these emails are just what they are...junks....

...there are so many myths with regards to medical field...sebab tu jugaklah alternative medicines tumbuh bagai cendawan...pple believe what they want to believe...aku kasi example...orang2 kita masih berpegang kuat yang nenas nie is a no no ketika ko mengandung...cos kata dorang mak2 dan makcik2 dan jiran2 dan kawan2 dorang kata nenas nie bley menyebabkan keguguran...but...dah ramai jugak yang cakap...takde scientific proof akan hal nie...but...kalau kita dah bentangkan fakta2 dan dispel these myths yet dorang masih ngan pendapat dan pendirian mereka yang diturun temurunkan...kita tak bley nak buat apa2 lagik kan??...dah educate...dah advise...so...to each its own...:love:

rebas Publish time 1-12-2006 01:36 PM

nasi tak tambah...

Originally posted by RedDevils at 1-12-2006 09:58 AM
Dear Moderator;

It's like "Ketam Mengajar Anaknya Berjalan Lurus" kind of situa ...

dear dr Red..

i believe the reasonwhy this space is called a forum ..is to allow someone todebate and put fwdhis/heropinion ... whether its good bad , evil or truth.. i believe .. each reader can decide..
its the "adab" of foruming..

rebas Publish time 1-12-2006 01:45 PM

so far i guna microwave... ok je.. my grandmom also has been using it for years.. so far defrosting has been much faster..easier.. not worth throwing away..

Chippo Publish time 1-12-2006 04:26 PM

wahhhhhhhhh, macam nie rugilah aku dah buang akunya microwave oven, kuang ajiaqnya doktor aku, aku nak mintak pampasan dia kata radiation nanti aku mati...... uwaaaaaaaaaaa

rebas Publish time 1-12-2006 06:01 PM

Originally posted by Chippo at 1-12-2006 04:26 PM
wahhhhhhhhh, macam nie rugilah aku dah buang akunya microwave oven, kuang ajiaqnya doktor aku, aku nak mintak pampasan dia kata radiation nanti aku mati...... uwaaaaaaaaaaa

he he susah2 ajee..
aku rasa madamkut yg kureng belajar..tahu2 buang jer.. search la kat cochrane ke medline ke dulu for meta analysis /rct studies ... hehe.. kalau tak evidence based.. tak sah tu..:nerd::nerd::nerd:

blackmore Publish time 2-12-2006 01:15 AM

Originally posted by Chippo at 1-12-2006 04:26 PM
...huhuhu<----menangis tak berlagu :bgrin:

RedDevils Publish time 2-12-2006 05:39 PM

Originally posted by blackmore at 1-12-2006 01:06 PM
...dr red...relak arr sikit...

...there are so many articles and posting yang misleading kat sini...ko blom baca lagik article yang cakap panadol stays in our system for more than 5 years...huhu ...

:jeling:...ok..ok..no problemo.:pray:

Chippo Publish time 4-12-2006 02:38 PM

Originally posted by rebas at 1-12-2006 06:01 PM

he he susah2 ajee..
aku rasa madamkut yg kureng belajar..tahu2 buang jer.. search la kat cochrane ke medline ke dulu for meta analysis /rct studies ... hehe.. kalau tak evidence based.. ...

arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont call me madame laaaaa. I am a guy

Badden Publish time 3-10-2019 06:21 AM

Smart ovens also come with intelligent settings that take the guesswork out of cooking. Some even come with cameras that let you monitor the food in the oven remotely. There are also models that come with a library of recipes that you can access while you are cooking.
Microwave oven review

adila39 Publish time 3-10-2019 07:52 AM

I can't live without a microwave. Pronto! alaa.. maybe way of using it yg penting. Chill TT

namakusiapa2 Publish time 11-10-2019 06:23 AM

One of the thing because the oven is getting old and not suitable for cook lah nanti perut dapat sakit ma languang tak boleh buat

AishahMclaughli Publish time 30-8-2023 06:44 AM

I think you can and should use the microwave. because now there is too much new technology, if you give up everything, then at such a pace you can go back to live in a cave.
I don't like this option. Still people tend to die. And what difference does it make what happens. From GMOs in food or from an invisible stream of electric waves from a microwave.
In a few days, employees of the company https://appliancerepairr.com/ will come to me. They are engaged in the repair of equipment, and on their website you can estimate repair price . I will definitely ask the master who specializes in ovens and microwaves (My oven is out of order)
And I'll post my opinion here later.

Although I am sure that microwaves are safe for both food and people.

social12 Publish time 1-12-2023 09:27 PM

Because alcohol vapors are flammable, can you heat up isopropyl alcohol in the microwave is a risky practice that should be strongly discouraged. A website that prioritizes responsibility and safety would highlight the possible dangers of taking such actions.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven

ADVERTISEMENT