wbsJUE Publish time 21-4-2008 06:05 PM

huhu..baru ternmpk umah ni..
yeay..yeah..oppa nak wat drama baru..
hehe..x sabar nye nak tunggu...
akhirnye setelah lama menunggu, dpt gak kite tgk drama oppa kan..

@yuni..
haha..sama la ngan aku..aku pun klu bleh, lg prefer CJW..ekeke..bukan pe, dah lama x tgk derang collaborate together gether..my feveret kapel ever..ekeke :loveliness: :lol: :lol:

nzhass79 Publish time 22-4-2008 08:17 AM

bg aku tak kisah dia dgn sape....
tp kalo tetap gak CJW, lg bagus...

Yuni Publish time 22-4-2008 09:10 PM

Reply #21 wbsJUE's post

heh heh.. kan? kan? kan? :D :lol:

LBH-CJW k-couple yg matured pada aku.. kalu naks kawin dah bleh sesgt dah! ;P

biKyo laks k-couple yg comei & sweet pada aku.. malu2, tp suka!! :lol:

kayla Publish time 22-4-2008 10:49 PM

aigoo ..ramai penyokong jiwoo onni nampaknye :L

chikuyotei Publish time 18-5-2008 07:59 PM

Originally posted by Yuni at 19-4-2008 12:51 AM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
aku naks CJW-shi!!

perfect k-couple on screen & off-screen (4 me! :D ) besides (of course!) biKyo!!! :loveliness:

Yuni-shi :loveliness: :loveliness: setuju kalau byung hun oppa di gandingan lagi dengan ji woo onni:loveliness:

perfect couple ever:loveliness:;P

katt Publish time 18-5-2008 09:48 PM

May 1, 2008

Our thanks to kdramafanusa at IRIS-soompi.com for the translated summary from article at mydaily.co.kr

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hunnie1270/IRIS/200805010826351116_1.jpg
L-R: Lee Dong Gun, Song Seung Hun, Han Jae Suk, Lee Byung Hun

There'll be many blockbuster dramas in the 2nd half of 2008. These large-scale dramas will film at various overseas locations.

IRIS (script: A. Story, direct: Lee Hyung-min, production: Taewon Entertainment & Kang Je-kyu) plans to start shooting in the 2nd half of this year for broadcast in the 1st half of next year. The collaboration of "I'm Sorry I Love You" PD Lee Hyung-min and actor Lee Byung-hun is gathering attention. With a production cost of 20 billion Won, its scheduled overseas filming locations include Russia, Japan, US, China, etc.

Replacing "Yi San" this June on MBC is "When It's At Night" (script: Kim Eun-hee & Yoon Eun-Kyung, direct: Son Hyung-suk, production: Lee Kim Production). Lee Dong-gun and Kim Sun-ah will be shooting in Japan.

Airing this May is MBC drama "Bittersweet Life" (script: Jung Ha-yun, direct: Kim Jin-min, production: Sam Hwa Networks). Oh Yun-soo and Lee Dong-wook shot their scenes in Hokkaido, Japan.

"Women Of The Sun / Sisters In Love" (script: Kim In-young, direct: Bae Kyung-soo, production: ), replacing "Three Dads And One Mom" in late May, plans to film in Hong Kong.

"East Of Eden" (script: Na Yun-sook, direct: Kim Jin-man, production: Chorokbaem)'s planned overseas locations include Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau and other major cities in Asia.

Historical drama "Countries Of The Wind" plans to have some filming done in China.

katt Publish time 18-5-2008 09:49 PM

April 25, 2008

Lee Byung-hun broadening his acting career overseas

When he was interviewed by The Korea Herald in November 2006, Lee Byung-hun expressed some doubts about whether he could make it in Hollywood.

His skepticism, which partly reflected his measured approach in entering the world's biggest entertainment market, seems fairly overdone. A string of news items about his Hollywood stint keep coming in, and his acting career is going at a fast clip.

In mid-March, Lee completed his first day of shooting as Storm Shadow in Paramount Pictures' action adventure "G.I. Joe," to be released in October August 2008. This week, a couple of photographs have been made public on the Web so that people can see him as one of the most popular characters in the G.I. Joe franchise. Clad in white, Lee seems primed to play a dark, complex character trained by a ninja master.

"G.I. Joe" will mark Lee's full-fledged foray into Hollywood, a crucial development in what has already been a colorful career. Popular in Korea and Japan, Lee has long prepared to broaden his acting range and his fame. To that end, he is said to have made a serious effort to improve English proficiency.

Lee is also expected to enhance his stature at film festivals this year.

He starred in director Kim Ji-woon's latest feature, "The Good, The Bad, The Weird," and also performed in the Vietnamese filmmaker Anh Hung Tran's "I Come with the Rain."

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEWKHSITE/data/img_dir/2008/04/25/200804250018.jpg

"The Good, The Bad, The Weird," set in Manchuria, features a bandit, a train robber, and a bounty hunter, and, with its big-name casting and a sizable budget, it is considered one of the country's biggest film projects this year.

Local media reported yesterday that "The Good, The Bad, The Weird" has been invited to the noncompetition section of the Cannes film festival, which begins May 14. Cannes organizers held a press conference in Paris, finalizing the list of four films, including director Kim's feature, in the noncompetition category and 19 movies that will compete for the Golden Palm award.

"I Come with the Rain," also speculated to have a chance to join Cannes, is a multinational project in which Lee has reunited with the Japanese star Takuya Kimura. Last year, Lee played a Korean chief of detectives in "Hero," whose central character is a quirky Japanese prosecutor played by Kimura.

On the domestic front, Lee has signed a contract with Taewon Entertainment and Kang Je-kyu Film to co-produce and star in "IRIS," a whopping $22 million Korean TV series. Leading producer Lee Hyung-min will take charge of the expensive project, and the shooting is scheduled to begin later this year.

By Yang Sung-jin (insight@heraldm.com)

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/

katt Publish time 22-5-2008 01:20 PM

Post Last Edit by katt at 22-10-2009 02:19

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

kayla Publish time 22-5-2008 10:56 PM

Reply #28 katt's post

hopefully success la IRIS ni ....
setakat ni korean drama pasal spy takde yg betul2 memorable ... pada aku la ..

katt Publish time 23-5-2008 12:47 PM

Reply #29 kayla's post

Dengarnya.. tapi belum ada berita confirm betul2..

Dengarnya Takuya akan appear cameo dalam IRIS.. :loveliness: ..

sebelum ni BH jadi guest untuk.. Hero.. lepas tu dua2 berlakon dalam "I Come With The Rain"..

now.. Takuya pulak guest-starring dalam drama LBH. Hopefully ada complete news on this.

katt Publish time 15-6-2008 01:35 PM

Translated by ylin at EverythingLBH from article at chosunonline & image from www.newsen.com

June 12, 2008

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2008/06/12/200806120127421129_1.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Hun finished shooting his Hollywood movie, 'G.I. Joe', and returned home on the 11th June.

Lee Byung Hun was filming Hollywood film, 'I Come With The Rain' and 'G.I.Joe' in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Prague, and have started with movie 揟he Good, the Bad, the Weird

katt Publish time 24-6-2008 05:02 PM

Thanks to the translation & posting by melodygreenleaf at the IRIS-soompi.com
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0&start=240

June 24, 2008

Big Bang TOP cast for the role of a killer in "IRIS" with lead actor Lee Byung Hun

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200806/24/newsis/20080624160009.750.0.jpg

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Do not add to or remove this entire line.

Big Bang's TOP was quickly casted for the drama "IRIS", which is directed by PD Kang Jegyu.

"Iris" is an action drama already arousing much interest with PD Kang Jegyu of "Taegukgi: The Brotherhood Of War", PD Lee Hyungmin of "I'm sorry, I love you", and actor Lee Byung Hun, who is making a comeback to the television after five years.

TOP will be acting as a killer sent undercover by IRIS, a secret organization hidden in America, to assassinate Lee Byung Hun, who is part of the secret organization NSS.

"Iris" is a blockbluster drama with a huge cost of 20 million dollars, overseas location, a large-scale set, and even romance surrounding four leading characters. .

image from Newsis.com

katt Publish time 3-7-2008 10:48 PM

July 3, 2008

Successful blockbuster movies now made for tv

'친구'-'타짜'-'쉬리', 흥행성공 한국영화 연이어 드라마로
2008-07-03 10:26:20

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2008/07/03/200807031018431116_1.jpg

Clockwise from top: Friend (2001), War of Flowers (2006), Beat (1997), SHIRI (1999)

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2008/07/03/200807031018431116_2.jpg

forum_aje Publish time 4-7-2008 03:49 AM

wahhhh...citer baru LBH...
suka gila tgk LBH dan lakonannyer dalam BD..

katt Publish time 8-7-2008 10:47 PM

July 8, 2008

Movie-Based Dramas to Fill TV Screens

By Han Sang-hee
Staff Reporter

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/news/080708_p14_movie.jpg
Hyun Bin will star in a new drama "Friends" THe Unfinished Tale (working title),''
the remake of hit movie "Friend (2001).'' / Korea Times file

Amid the ongoing search for catchy, stylish, attractive ideas for local dramas, many drama-makers have turned to themes that have already been seen to be popular. Movie-based dramas are no longer new, but the race for the best-made remake is expected to get more competitive with "IRIS," "Tazza" (working title), "Friends: The Unfinished Tale" (working title) and "Beat."

The 1999 movie "Swiri" was a steppingstone for Korean cinema, being considered the first blockbuster movie that captivated local movie fans with its distinctive plot and action scenes. Now the hit movie that depicted the lives of secret agents is coming back to television screens as "IRIS." In order to bring movie-like elements onto the smaller screen, the drama will be written and produced by Taewon Entertainment and Kang Je-kyu Film, both famous movie agencies here, and will boast a budget of 20 billion won. Korean heartthrob Lee Byung-hun ("All-in," 2003) will appear as the mysterious secret agent, his first drama in five years, along with pop group Big Bang's T.O.P as an assassin. It will be directed by director Kang Je-kyu and produced by Lee Hyeong-min ("Sorry, I Love You," 2004). "IRIS" will be aired next year.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/img/art/0807/080708_p14_movie1.jpg

Another movie-based drama, "Tazza" is expected to be released this coming August. The movie "Tazza: The High Rollers" was a big hit back in 2006, with the attractive Kim Hye-soo as the seductive Madam Jeong and actor Cho Seung-woo as a gambler. Actor Jang Hyuk ("Windstruck," 2004) and Kim Min-jun ("Doctor Bong," 2007) will play the ambitious gamblers, while actress Han Ye-seul will appear as the heroine Gwang-sook. This will be Han's first show in two years after her hit drama "Fantastic Couple" (2006). The role of Madam Jeong is still vacant with candidates such as Sung Hyun-ah and Kang Sung-yeon on the list. While the movie depicts the thrilling lives of professional gamblers, the drama "Tazza" will portray the competitive gambling race between two talented and ambitious young gamblers.

The sad yet stylish story of four best friends living in Busan is also coming to television audiences next year. During a press conference of his new movie "Eye for an Eye," director Kwak Kyung-taek mentioned that he is planning to re-create the popular movie into a 16-series drama. According to Zininsa Film, the drama's production company, the drama will be filmed in Busan and will be entirely pre-produced before actual airing, which is slated for early next year. Actors Hyun Bin ("My Lovely Samsoon," 2005) and Kim Min-jun will star as the main characters, which were played by Jang Dong-kun and Yoo Oh-seong in the movie version.

Fans of Jung Woo-sung ("A Moment to Remember," 2004) and Ko So-young ("Apartment," 2006) will be thrilled to find that the movie which opened the door to the two actors' stardom will be made into a drama. "Beat" was one of the first Korean movies to deal with the lives of teenagers back in 1997. With stylish scenes, memorable lines and fresh faces, the movie instantly became a hit and even now is considered to be unsurpassed in Korean teenage movies. Film company Kim Jong-hak Production recently announced plans to remake the film, but with a slight twist. The drama will be based on teenagers living during the 90s, with some modern elements added. The drama is expected to greet fans next year.

Credits: sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2008/07/201_27229.html

[ Last edited bykatt at 8-7-2008 10:50 PM ]

katt Publish time 8-7-2008 10:49 PM

Originally posted by forum_aje at 4-7-2008 03:49 AM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
wahhhh...citer baru LBH...
suka gila tgk LBH dan lakonannyer dalam BD..

Hi! Welcome to IRIS! :loveliness: Memang BD.. one & only Minchul.. memang the best!:D

Marilah join rumah BD juga ya.. dekat2 sini jugak.. :$

katt Publish time 14-7-2008 05:23 PM

July 14, 2008

Big Bang Members Branch Out as Soloists

By Han Sang-hee
Staff Reporter

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/news/080714_p16_big.jpg
From left: G. Dragon, Tae-yang, T.O.P., Dae-sung and Seung-ri,
the five members of Bing Bang / Courtesy of YG Entertainment

Boy band Big Bang seems to have it all, from loving fans, stylish fashion trends, easy-to-memorize songs and the members' distinctive characteristics. Now, the ambitious group is expanding their talents in other fields including movies, musicals and even television, but not under the team Big Bang. The members are going solo for the time being.

Other pop groups, including now disbanded g.o.d. and Fin.K.L, and the still running Shinhwa, Girls' Generation and Super Junior, have already pursued individual careers in the entertainment business. Big Bang, having colorful members who each hold their own specific talent, have joined this "trend" and started to heighten their individual image, which will hopefully contribute to the team as a whole.

Dae-sung recently released a trot, or traditional Korean pop genre, album "Gui-soon, Look at Me." The 19-year-old singer will also perform in the internationally famed musical "Cats." He will appear as Rum Tum Tugger, a sexy yet rebellious character. He is also currently appearing in a television show "The Family is Out!" with comedian Yu Jae-suk and singer Lee Hyo-ri.

Tae-yang, on the other hand, has been busy with his mini-album "HOT." The 20-year-old topped pop charts on public and cable music channels with his song "Only Look at Me," proving he can work his way up to the top alone. His first solo concert "HOT" is scheduled on July 20 at the Melon AX Theater.

Band leader G. Dragon also recently released his single album "Only Look at Me Part 2." The 19-year-old singer-rapper actually remade fellow band member Tae-yang's song "Only Look at Me." While Tae-yang's version is more focused on melodies and lyrics, G-Dragon mixed his signature rap into the hit number. Being a talented composer and producer, he helped produce pop star Uhm Jung-hwa's new album "D.I.S.C.O."

While G.Dragon offered his producing skills to Uhm, fellow member T.O.P went further and appeared in her music video as a rapper. Along with his solo rapper debut through Uhm's new album, YG Entertainment recently announced that the 20-year-old singer-rapper was going to appear in the drama "IRIS" with top actor Lee Byung-hun ("All-in," 2003).

"T.O.P. already proved himself as an actor in the drama 'I Am Sam' and so we have decided that the drama 'IRIS' would be a great opportunity to go further with his acting career. He will play an assassin from a secret agency who is after Lee's character Kim Hyeun-jun," said Yang Hyun-suk, the president of Big Bang's agency YG Entertainment, through a press release.

Another member is gearing up for acting: Seung-ri. The 18-year old member is busy preparing for the movie "Why did you Come to our Home?" (working title) starring actress Kang Hae-jung ("Old Boy," 2003). He will play the first love of Kang. This is Seung-ri's first movie but he has already proven his acting skills by appearing in the musical "Sonagi" early this year. The movie will be in theaters this November.

Big Bang made its debut in 2006 with the single "Big Bang" and instantly became a hit with songs like "Lie" and their trendy fashion styles. According to their agency, the group is planning to release its next mini album later this month, which will carry songs that will support South Korean athletes competing at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

Credits: sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2008/07/201_27537.html

katt Publish time 20-8-2008 12:42 PM

August 18, 2008

Lee Byung-hun to Be Featured in Hollywood Film

http://world.kbs.co.kr/src/images/music_news/e080818_01.jpg

Actor Lee Byung-hun will return to Korea later this month after wrapping up the shoot for a new Hollywood blockbuster entitled 'GI Joe: Rise of Cobra'. Lee headed for Los Angeles in mid-August to shoot additional scenes for the film which was shot in Prague earlier this year in June.

Lee’s management agency said the actor will return to Korea next week to begin shooting a brand new TV drama series entitled IRIS. It also said the actor was in the middle of shooting when he visited the Cannes International Film Festival with the cast of 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' in May. He returned to Korea in mid-June to promote the his latest flick 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' in Korea before going to back to Los Angeles.

Source: KBS World
http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/entertainment/enter_chart_detail.htm?No=8033

katt Publish time 20-8-2008 05:00 PM

이병헌·탑, '200억 드라마'에 라이벌로 출연

August 20, 2008

Lee Byeong-heon and T.O.P starring in a new drama

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/hi/2008/08/20/jowi200808201131030.jpg
Article

The director of the movie "Taegukgi" is directing a new drama titled "IRIS".

This action drama's production cost is very high as it will be filmed in China, Russia, Japan, U.S, and other foreign countries raising expectations for the audience.

Main character are Lee Byeong-Heon who was recently in the movie "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" and T.O.P (Choi Seung-hyeon), rapper for Big Bang. Lee will be National Security Secret Agent Kim Hyeon-joon and T.O.P (Choi Seung-hyeon) will be a skilled murderer from an underground gang, Iris in the U.S.

The two are known to be body-building for the action scenes.

This drama which contains 20 episodes will be in the beginning of next year and will start filming on October.

Source: cynews.cyworld.com via hancinema.net

katt Publish time 30-8-2008 09:25 PM

Friday, 29 August 2008

Taewon Entertainment quits stock market

His shares valued at $18.5 million

Written by Han Sunhee

SEOUL
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
View full version: IRIS ~ Lee Byung Hun [KBSW 2.1.2012]

ADVERTISEMENT