CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: leon_mclaren78

All about Bollywood -- (latest trending star: Ranbir Kapoor)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-10-2016 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by leon_mclaren78 at 16-10-2016 01:44 PM
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 10:34 AM
interview ni dah lama..masa Gulaab Gang nak keluar..tapi just nak share yg juhi dgn madhuri pon pemi ...

Ranbir mmg favourite pelakon2 otai, chuols... Sbb heols pandai amik hati semua pacit2 & acik2 ni semua.. hehe.. Ai penah terbaca even Manisha Koirala pun sebut nama Ranbir & teringin nk shoot film sama2 dgn heols..

One more reason sbb Ranbir kan from Kapoor legacy, so org film mmg respek family heols.. tambahan Ranbir jenis yg x kekwat mcm the other Kapoors... heols down to earth & easy going dgn sape2 pung... Semoga ada pihak yg bleh gandingkan Ranbir dgn acik Juhi & Manisha plak pasni..

Ranbir's 1st crush is Madhuri Dixit!!

Nampak mcm budak noti jah heols kan...

ni artikel tahun 2014 lalu:

Ranbir Kapoor can play my younger brother: Manisha Koirala

Actor Manisha Koirala, who has worked with Bollywood's big stars, including Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan in the past, is quite impressed with the younger talent and says she would love to work in a film where Ranbir Kapoor plays her younger brother.

"I have been seeing Ranbir Kapoor, and I think he is brilliant. I think he can do my younger brother's role," the 43-year-old said during a chat on the sidelines of a recently held event.

Manisha, who carved a niche in the Hindi film industry with films like Bombay, 1942: A Love Story and Dil Se, is also impressed with the new female talent in the Hindi film industry. Her last cinematic outing was Bhoot Returns.

"There are so many. From Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha to Sonam Kapoor... everyone is so competitive," said Manisha who successfully battled cancer recently.

"In our films, they show that if you are suffering from cancer, then you have to die. Nobody has till now shown that you can deal with cancer and you can also survive for 30 to 40 years," Manisha, who survived ovarian cancer said. She returned to the country last June after spending over six months in New York for treatment.

About a million cases of cancer are detected in India every year and about half of the patients die. These numbers are likely to go up considerably in the coming years.

The 43-year-old feels "a lot has been done in India for cancer awareness, but a lot needs to be done especially the villages. The information is not sufficient. People say that if you are suffering from cancer, you will die. That upsets me."

Manisha, who comes from one of the best-known political families of Nepal, is doing her bit for cancer awareness by speaking out about the disease. She recently lent support to the Sahachari Foundation to raise funds for cancer survivors with its Design One initiative. She also hopes to launch an NGO that will promote good health.

Manisha, one of the prettiest actresses of her time, says supporting such causes comes naturally to her because of what she went through during her ordeal.

"One can't describe the tough time. We (I) don't even remember how tough it was because it is painful to remember that. When you come out of it, you take a while to gain confidence and to meet people because you wonder what the other person is thinking," she said, adding, "It is thus imperative to learn to take it in one's stride".

"We have to learn to accept it and move on. One should not be bogged down with anything in life. God has given each of us enough strength within us. We must find that core strength," she said.

She finds herself a changed person.
"I am hugely changed from earlier on. I think I started seeing things in a clearer way. I feel one should value life every day - valuing your moments; valuing people around you is needed because god knows what is going to happen. Grab life with both hands and hug it," she said.

Now she is hopeful for a second innings but has her choices set in her mind. "I made many wrong choices earlier. I started taking myself for granted as I felt I am good-looking and talented, but not anymore. I know my talent and whatever capacity I have as an actor. If that is going to get utilised to the optimum, only then am I going to do the film," she said.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 01:52 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 10:41 AM
ooo...hot giler Aish dalam gambar2 tu...

Mujur Aishu tu bini org jah... kalo masih solo & single-mingle, dh tentu disapu oleh Ranbir...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 01:55 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 10:43 AM
abis tu kenapa tahir bagi nama anak dia tahir jugak..berkenan benor dia dgn nama tahir tu yer..

Takde la chuols... nama heols yg asal mmg Faisal la.. Tahir tu nama bapak heols..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 02:18 PM | Show all posts
Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Priyanka Chopra’s NO NUDITY clause, Sonam Kapoor’s CATTY comments – meet the newsmakers of the week
It was a controversial week
By Gaurang Chauhan | Published: October 16, 2016 9:20 am

As has been the case in the past few weeks, this week as well was controversial for Bollywood as the ban on Pakistani artistes continued. And it wasn’t just the controversies surrounding Ae Dil Hai Mushkil release there were others too like Ranveer Singh’s Befikre trailer launch at the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Everyone from Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Sonam Kapoor were in news.

Here meet the top five newsmakers of the week and why they were the most talked about in the past few days…

#Shah Rukh Khan’s #AskSRK session:

Shah Rukh Khan decided to have a chat with his fans. We know that SRK is one of the most followed actors across the globe. A number of fans curious about many things just grabbed this opportunity. Obviously, one of the main queries was about Raees. People are dying to see the actor back as Miyanbhai next year. When a fan asked him why the release date of Raees is postponed a lot he, in his quick witted manner replied, “I am not a very dependable dater.” A fan also asked him what motivated him to do Raees, the actor replied that the script was edgy, real and powerful. He did not comment on if it was inspired by Breaking Bad or Gangs of Wasseypur as the same fan had asked the superstar. Well, this Twitter session should come as a relief for all SRK fans as he himself said that the trailer is coming soon.

#Sonam Kapoor #NoFilter

Sonam Kapoor is always candid so we weren’t least surprised when she went on to speak about everything from Sonakshi’s stylist to Deepika Padukone’s acting and NOT sleeping with her co-stars. The actress on Neha Dhupia’s podcast #NoFilterNeha was also asked about her relationship status. Sonam said, “I am single, and have never dated any co-star… They are incredible but I don’t want to talk about movies all the time. Also I have never been attracted to my co-stars. That’s why I have such a good chemistry with them because I never had sex with them.” Whoa! Now that’s one explosive interview. Sonam is known to speak her mind and guess this is one such instance. Neha Dhupia also asked the fashionista to give fashion and style advice to various celebrities; Sonam had some very interesting things to say, especially about Sonakshi‘s stylist. Sonam was heard saying Sonakshi should get a new stylist and that she should wear more Indian clothes. She also felt that Sonakshi has a better choice than her stylist! Tch! Tch!

#Befikre trailer launch

For the first time a Bollywood film trailer was launched not just in the city of love, but at the iconic Eiffel Tower. Ranveer Singh made sure that he was all over our computer screens. The craziest and the most loveable Bollywood star paid an ode to director Aditya chopra’s Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge by doing multiple videos. Ranveer ensured that everyone was hooked to their screens until midnight for the trailer launch. The actor danced to Kajol’s Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye and even the DDLJ scene between Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. While the event and Ranveer Singh’s outing was a superhit, the Befikre trailer itself received mixed response online. We were totally floored by Singh’s energy and dashing looks. Also read: Ranveer Singh opens up about his red Speedo scene in the Befikre trailer : I have no problem with nudity

#Priyanka Chopra’s No Nudity clause

Priyanka’s mag cover where she sported a T that struck out refugee, immigrant and outsider didn’t go down too well with her fans. The actress found herself amidst controversy again. And that was not the only reason the Quantico 2 babe was in news. Priyanka Chopra revealed that she has a NO NUDITY clause.

During an interview, when Anupama Chopra asked her about any clause that she has in her contract whether there are certain dos and don’ts for her.The actress who made headlines for some steamy lovemaking scenes revealed that there’s a clause that she swears by! The actress said, “Yeah, nudity. For sure I wouldn’t do. Like, never. Also, I play bold parts but I don’t like a lot of skin show. I don’t know how to explain it. Like I was always in pantsuits but the intensity in the part was sexual. I don’t have to dress it (provocatively). I do it for magazine covers because it’s glamorous and pretty. One of the big reasons I did the show with ABC was because they’re Disney. So there’s only that much for the American standards that we can do on the show, which is pretty much as much as in Hindi films. There’s a difference between wearing a bikini and a bra and I understand that. Those lines are important to me.”

#Ae Dil Hai Mushkil gets Censor Board approval!

News was that the Cinema Owners and Exhibitors Association had decided to follow political parties and ban Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Apparently the association’s ban was applicable on ALL films that had Pakistani actors,musicians,technicians irrespective of whether they were already shot or on the floors. Buzz was also that ADHM actor Fawad Khan was dropped out of the Vogue India cover. However a news that came as a silver lining amongst all these reports was that this Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer got the Censor Board’s nod with a U/A certification and the makers released a statement confirming that the film was to release this Diwali on October 28. Clearly all rumours of Ranbir-Ash’s intimate scenes being snipped were also put to rest with this.

We will be right back next week with another list of the top news makers, until then you stay tuned for more news and updates from the world of entertainment, right here!

Published: October 16, 2016 9:20 am

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2016 03:29 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 01:35 PM
Ranbir mmg favourite pelakon2 otai, chuols... Sbb heols pandai amik hati semua pacit2 & acik2 ni s ...

haah kan..iolls pon rasa ranbir disenangi ramai sebab sikap rendah diri dia..plus dia memang berbakat dalam lakonan..iolls suka tengok dia menari..superbbb...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2016 03:30 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 01:52 PM
Mujur Aishu tu bini org jah... kalo masih solo & single-mingle, dh tentu disapu oleh Ranbir... ; ...

hahahaha...abishek sure tergugat tengok film ni...hihihi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-10-2016 03:31 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 01:55 PM
Takde la chuols... nama heols yg asal mmg Faisal la.. Tahir tu nama bapak heols..

oo yer ker..sebab iolls tengok dalam carta family yg uolls tempek tu..nama dia tahir khan..tu iolls pelik..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 03:37 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 03:31 PM
oo yer ker..sebab iolls tengok dalam carta family yg uolls tempek tu..nama dia tahir khan..tu ioll ...

family tree tu kaka @kontang yg tepek, chuols... terdapat sedikit kekeliruan di situ mungkin... hehe...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2016 03:47 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 03:37 PM
family tree tu kaka @kontang yg tepek, chuols... terdapat sedikit kekeliruan di situ mungkin... he ...

ooo yer ke..iolls silap la..ingat uolls yg tempek..hihihihi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 03:49 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 03:30 PM
hahahaha...abishek sure tergugat tengok film ni...hihihi

Abhishek ekceli sporting jah... sbb Ranbir ekceli his close friend, geng team bolasepak.... so, teda hal punya... ai percaya Abhishek dh siap2 kawtim dgn Ranbir kot...jgn lelebih dgn bini heols...
lgpun dlm film ADHM ni Aishu request tanak kissing mulot dgn Ranbir.. kalo tidak tu, dh selamat la di-liplock oleh Ranbir... dlm hal ni kerugian dipihak Ranbir la sbb x dpt la merasa.. Hrtihik Roshan yg huntung dpt peluang dlm film Dhoom 2 dulu...kikiki...

Theyols ekceli players utk Team Allstar Mumbai.

x

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2016 03:53 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 03:49 PM
Abhishek ekceli sporting jah... sbb Ranbir ekceli his close friend, geng team bolasepak.... so, te ...

ooo..rapat diaorang yer..john pon ada sekali...
iolls pon teringat gossip masa ash cium dgn hritik dalam dhoom tu..mmg agak panas isu tu kan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 03:58 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 03:29 PM
haah kan..iolls pon rasa ranbir disenangi ramai sebab sikap rendah diri dia..plus dia memang berba ...

Last week Ranbir dijemput oleh pacit Aamir Khan dtg ke rumah heols utk pra-tonton film Dangal yg baru jah siap... selain Ranbir ada few actors & producer film yg turut dijemput, tmasuk Karan Johar, Ayan Mukerji, etc. Ranbir punya excited heols kul 7:30 ptg dh terpacak kat umah pacit Aamir walhal event start kul 9 mlm. Pastu kul 2 pagi gitu semua org dh cabut balik umah, Ranbir selamba jah dilihat keluar dari umah pacit Aamir kul 5 pagi... ai speku heols terlelap kot... ataupun bual2 dgn pacit Aamir sampai x bleh stop... Ranbir mmg close dgn family pacit Aamir... also with family SRK.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2016 04:03 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 03:58 PM
Last week Ranbir dijemput oleh pacit Aamir Khan dtg ke rumah heols utk pra-tonton film Dangal yg b ...

wahhh..patut la semua orang sayang dia...dgn juhi pon dia rapat gak kan..iols terbaca cerita ni masa ranbir mula2 nak berlakon dulu...

Juhi Chawla narrated a small joke which was told by Ranbir Kapoor while Juhi was shooting for Bol Radha Bol.

Yes, Ranbir was the 'chota baccha' of course. Juhi shares, "While we all were shooting for Bol Radha Bol, everyone's family use to come on the sets and so Chintu Ji's family was once present along with Ranbir, who was a little kid."

"Once, while I was busy in my room, little Ranbir came up to me saying Aunty Can I tell u a joke? On which I said Yes and he went on asking me, what will a cannibal eat after he get his tooth done and I was left puzzle. Therefore, I asked him the answer and he said the answer is 'The Dentist'," Juhi said.

Juhi further said, "That was so sweet of Ranbir, who is a superstar now, sharing all those cute little moments."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 04:15 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 03:53 PM
ooo..rapat diaorang yer..john pon ada sekali...
iolls pon teringat gossip masa ash cium dgn hriti ...

John & Ranbir pun ekceli close gak hokehh... sbb theyols owner team2 India Super League... kira mcm rival team la... tp theyols akan unite kalo masuk team Allstars mcm tu. Last week team Ranbir dh kalahkan team John 1-0...

Also... John pun impress dgn Ranbir...

Here’s why John Abraham is all praises for Ranbir Kapoor!
John Abraham is really happy and impresses by the film choices that Ranbir Kapoor is making. Find out why!...

The Rocky Handsome star is really impressed by Ranbir’s choices

Bollywood is usually a very competitive world where all actors are striving to get to the level of the three Khans. Often, actor can be seen going against each other both on and off the screen. So it is really special when one big actor openly praises and respects another. The actor doing the praising here is John Abraham and all this praise is meant for Ranbir Kapoor.

John Abraham is very clear that he doesn’t want to produce run-of-the mill films. He believes it takes guts to go against the tide and follow your instincts. He thinks Ranbir Kapoor has made interesting choices from Rocket Singh — Salesman Of The Year to Barfi to Tamasha. John says, “I must credit Ranbir for making fantastic choices. A lot of people say that his films have not worked, but I stand by his choices because that’s what I would do too. Those choices you make define who you are. He is a commercial hero, but his choices show he is confident as an actor. You have to understand that an actor’s confidence gets shaken with every failure and that’s when self-conviction is important. Because there will be 10,000 people around you who are telling you to do this and do that. But you have to do what you believe is right for you.” Got that, RK?

Since the last few days, John has been quite vocal in appreciating the works of other actors. He had commented earlier on that he had been really moved by Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 04:20 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 04:03 PM
wahhh..patut la semua orang sayang dia...dgn juhi pon dia rapat gak kan..iols terbaca cerita ni ma ...

Haha... that so cute!

Ai ada gak terbaca headlines pasal ni, tp x terbaca plak isinya.. haha.. no wonder Juhi nk try blakon dgn Ranbir gak sbb dh kenal sejak heols kecik2 lg..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2016 04:50 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 04:15 PM
John & Ranbir pun ekceli close gak hokehh... sbb theyols owner team2 India Super League... kira mc ...

oo..thank for the info uolls..seronok tengok diaorang rapat dan sokong each other..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2016 04:53 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 04:20 PM
Haha... that so cute!

Ai ada gak terbaca headlines pasal ni, tp x terbaca plak isinya.. ...

tu la..iols baca pon senyum jer..so sweet..kalau kenangan yg dah berpuluh tahun pon orang still ingat..maknanya ranbir mmg disayangi ramai dari kecik..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 05:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by leon_mclaren78 at 16-10-2016 05:29 PM
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 04:53 PM
tu la..iols baca pon senyum jer..so sweet..kalau kenangan yg dah berpuluh tahun pon orang still in ...

Tp papa heols mcm agak kejam dgn heols... kesian Ranbir... huhu.. sbb tu heols akhirnya jadi "anak emak" sbb heols tpaksa berlindung dgn emak heols setiap kali papa heols naik angin. Ranbir kata, papa heols x penah suka apa je yg heols buat. Semua kena bantah. That's why Ranbir skrg prefer duk dgn nenek heols dari pada duk dgn parent sendiri.

Dlm interview terbaru with both Rishi Kapoor & Neetu Singh, host program ni, acik Simi mcm tkejut bila Rishi bgtau yg heols serah urusan didik anak2 kat Neetu sorang jah.. pastu heols ngaku x rapat pun dgn Ranbir... heols rasa mcm ada satu gap antara diaorg anak-beranak. Neetu pun ada bgtau kalo sheols x de kat umah utk few days & Ranbir duk dgn Rishi, Neetu tpaksa call tanya khabar theyols. Tp Ranbir dok bohong emak dia bgtau heols ada bual2 ms mkn dgn papa heols.. sbb heols tanak emak heols risau. Pastu bila Neetu tepon husband dia plak buat further CSI, Rishi bgtau the real story la... diaorg langsung x bertegur.. ms mkn pun senyap jah. Sbb tu Neetu kata sheols kena ada sama2 kat dlm umah, so the communication will happen between them.. mcm tu.

Acik Simi ekceli co-star Rishi ms jaman kegemilangan theyols dulu. Acik Simi kata sheols sungguh x sangka Rishi punya perangai mcm tu bila layan anak2. Siap acik Simi tanya Rishi apa peranan heols sebagai seorang ayah, tp Rishi jwb ntah hape2 sampai acik Simi potong balik.. sheols suruh Rishi bila balik umah nnt, fikirkan semula...apa peranan heols selama ni sebagai seorang ayah... ms ni Rishi nampak mcm terkedu & x tau nk komen apa dh.

Kalo rajin, sila la tgk intebiu ni... agak menarik gak... emak Ranbir, Neetu mmg cool gile.. tabik kat sheols sbb bleh bertahan dgn Rishi tuh.. huhu.. Ranbir yg weols duk tgk nowadays ni.. so humble & down-to-earth atas hasil didikan Neetu. Kalo ikut didikan Kapoor, mmg kekwat x hingat la... Rishi tu pun boleh tahan kekwatnya...

Apapun nowadays ai tgk dari mata kasar la... relationship Rishi-Ranbir mcm dh ada improvement sket... last week nampak la 2 kali Ranbir dtg dgn Rishi utk menonton games bolasepak sama2.. Kat dlm twitter pun ai tgk Rishi ada la sket2 puji Ranbir secara berlapik.. ms besdey heols hari tu pun Rishi berjaya juga meluah perasaan kat twitter bila org ramai puji2 Ranbir via ADHM.. pastu ada yg puji Ranbir nampak sebijik mcm Rishi ms memuda (walopun ntah celah mana yg sama ntah) Rishi reply tweet gini:

Also ms besdey Ranbir hari tu, Rishi dgn baik hati jadi mailbox Ranbir... nampak comel plak pacit nih... heols dok tweet utk fans Ranbir:

Apapun mmg sikap Ranbir sgt2 disenangi oleh sape2 jah. Kalo tgk interview2 dgn heols, mmg ai terkesima bila heols berikan pandangan2 yg brilliant & how heols handle soalan dgn jawapan2 yg weols pun x mampu nk fikir sejauh tu, heols mcm org yg well educated sgt2... walhal heols x abis pun blaja kat kolej. Anybody yg penah bekerja dgn Ranbir sblm ni, mesti nk bekerjasama lg dgn heols again & again. That's why kalo weols check filmography heols byk film heols semua dgn repeated director & casting.

utk note, acik Simi pernah interview Ranbir few years back:

It's very interesting interview.. tgk how Ranbir handle soalan2 dgn bijaknya walopun heols claimed diri heols a "shy person".

x

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2016 05:29 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 16-10-2016 05:20 PM
Tp papa heols mcm agak kejam dgn heols... kesian Ranbir... huhu.. sbb tu heols akhirnya jadi "anak ...

omaigooddd..iolls tak sangka rishi camtu..nampak muka macam penyayang...sian plak kat ranbir bila iolss baca..agaknya hubungan diaorang jadi baik sikit lepas rishi balik interview tu la kot...mungkin dia fikir apa yg simi tu cakap..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2016 05:40 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 16-10-2016 05:29 PM
omaigooddd..iolls tak sangka rishi camtu..nampak muka macam penyayang...sian plak kat ranbir bila  ...

Ada kemungkinan jugak la kot... huhu... Rishi ni jenis yg panas baran... pastu kaki mabuk. Dlm intebiu tu Simi tanya Neetu... kalo sheols hidup sekali lagi & diberi pilihan, adakah sheols akan kawin dgn Rishi? Neetu jawab yes... tp with no alcohol. Neetu & Rishi penah jah perang besar dedulu. Ranbir penah bukak cerita ms kecik2 dulu heols stress bila parent heols bergaduh teruk... Ranbir hanya mampu duduk dlm keadaan sambil peluk dedua lutut heols & ketakutan. Kesian gile kan... apapun both rumahtangga Rishi-Neetu kekal jah sampai skrg... magic nya... makin kertu makin loving parent Ranbir nih..

Bapak jambu... tapi garang...

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 11:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.641169 second(s), 44 queries .