ADVERTISEMENT

View: 29066|Reply: 149

Buku cara cara make-up

[Copy link]
Post time 24-8-2005 05:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Title:- Classic Make-up & Beauty. By Mary Quant
=============================
Pinjam tulisan
This is an excellent and very reasonably priced book. Unless you are a beautician or make-up artist, you'll definitely learn a lot from it. Very well illustrated and well written also. I just bought it a few days ago and have found it extremely helpful and inspirational too. This book is a MUST-HAVE for any woman who likes to take good care of herself and always look her best, no matter what age group she falls into. Here's a list of the topics covered:

1. Firstly, it gives you a gallery of eight different looks which are suitable for different times of day and different seasons in the year. Obviously you can also mix and match certain parts of these looks to suit your preference.

2. Understanding your skin: This covers discovering your skin type, analysing your facial shape (this will make an instant difference to how your face looks with make-up on), analysing your colouring (MANY women choose the wrong foundations, also helpful with choosing eye shadows and lipsticks to suit your colouring), choosing colours (guidelines for choosing the right palettes for you).

3. The Make-Up Palette: Besides listing the equipment you'll need and giving a little info on each, it gives you ideas on what colours work well together,little tips here and there on how to apply which will make all the difference for the outcome, and the differences between different types of the same cosmetic (eg liquid or cake foundation) and when to use each. Essential equipment (brushes, sponges etc), Foundations (including colour correctors,treatment foundations and eye foundations), Face Powders, Blushers, Eyeshadows, Eyeliner & Mascara, Lip colours, Nail polishes, Skin & Body Preparations (a little bit about cleansers,toners,moisturizers,body cleansers, bath crystals, body moisturizers and special treatments, and which ones are right for you).

4. Skincare Regimes: (The Right Ways To): Cleanse,Tone,Moisturize,Remove Eye Make Up,Remove Lipstick. Info on face packs, Exfoliation, Steam Towel Treatment, Firming Facial Massage.

5. Step-by-step Make-Up Lessons (info on each cosmetic product goes deeper here and you are shown exactly how to apply each): Using Cake Foundation, Using Liquid Foundation, Colour Correcting, Applying Blusher, Shading & Highlighting (to bring out features like cheekbones and make less desirable features like a square jawline look more oval shaped), Correcting Face Shapes (tells you exactly where to shade,highlight and apply blusher on different face shapes), Applying Eyeshadow, Applying Liquid Eyeliner, Applying False Eyelashes, Applying Mascara, Defining Eyebrows, Effects for Eyes (how to bring out eyes of different shapes for eg round eyes, small eyes, long eyes etc), Applying Lipstick and Lip-liner, Effects for lips (how to correct lips that aren't perfect for example thin lips, uneven coloured lips, uneven cupid's bow etc), Manicure, Effects for nails (daytime look,party time look, french manicure etc), Effects using Colour (ideas for light hair, ideas for dark hair).

Bodycare Programmes: A little info on Excercise, Relaxation Techniques, Diet, Sun Protection, Hand and Foot Care, Cleansing your body, Acupressure Points, Daily Firming Massage, Special Toning Massage, Body Scrub and Cellulite Treatment.

Link:- http://www.englishforums.com/Eng ... Quant/llmz/Post.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-8-2005 05:49 AM | Show all posts
Kak Dar ada buku ini. Kak Dar pun setuju dgn penulis di atas. Dalam buku ini ada banyak tips. Dari cleansing sampai lah kpd cara penjagaan badan termasuklah cara cara utk massage muka kita dgn langkah yang paling mudah.

Tengok gambar - ini cara massage muka

Using Liquid Foundation

Using Cake Foundation

Effects for Lips

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2005 05:52 AM | Show all posts
Ada cara applying eyeshadow, applying liquid eyeliner, cara memakai bulu mata palsu, cara memakai mascara, cara groomed eyebrows banyak lagi lah. So kalau you all ada lagi buku buku mcm ni sharelah. Boleh kak Dar cari dkt kedai buku

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2005 05:56 AM | Show all posts
One more - Correcting Face Shapes
=====================

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 08:38 AM | Show all posts
kak dar... i think i have this book :bgrin:
i got 3 books on beauty.....buku tetebal and illustrated...
best bace....

tapi takleh rely 100% on the books... coz me tak puas hati on info die pasal skincare....
saying stuff like vit E bagus bila apply untuk hilangkan scars....
tea tree oil is the best for acne....
explanation die on AHA, retinol sumer tak cukup ..
basically ape yg diorang tulis... too general...

for me.... amek the good tips from the books..... and ignore all the stereotype and generalities....
sebab dulu.... (1st book.. time form 4... me pon beli la tea tree oil... simpan duit belanja wooo nak beli bodyshop punye t3 tu) tapi tak jalan pon.... devastated gile coz kalau the best medcine for acne pon takleh cure my acne.....
patah semangat haku... masa ni, ilmu cetek..... so depend 100% kat buku nihs jer....:ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 09:18 AM | Show all posts
menariknya buku kak dar tu... teringin gak nak beli..

so, belajar dari buku jer.. takyah pegi kelas mekap dah... mana ada masa nak gi kelas mekap...

kat mana leh dapat buku camtuh... and selalu price dia around berapa RM...

at least dapat tau teknik solekan yang more natural.. how to make bentuk muka nampak lebih menarik dahla..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-8-2005 09:29 AM | Show all posts

very good info . .

thanks kak dar for the useful info, tak lama lagi dengan teknik2 ni . . bertambah cantik lah saya ye kak dar ..  he he he ..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 09:42 AM | Show all posts
ermm... bagusnya ada buku cam gitu.... tingin nk beli satu.. tp terstudi ker duk belek2 buku tebal gitu nanti ek...ehehehheheh.. nak cantik nyer pasai..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2005 09:49 AM | Show all posts

bagusnya..!

GUd book...!
leh dapatkan kalu leh belajar dari buku..
tapi mende2 praktikal cam nie..
kena praktis juge.. jgn nak make-up je.. selak buku..
ade kelebihan jugee.. salah satu cara kumpul ilmu yang baguuuiiih...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 10:23 AM | Show all posts
;) ada gak nampak buku mekap ni kat MPH... baca kat MPH je lah... beli nya tak... hehehee :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 05:56 PM | Show all posts
teringin sgt nak ade buku mekap...
bila agaknya nak dpt ekk...;)

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 24-8-2005 05:35 AM
Title:- Classic Make-up & Beauty. By Mary Quant
=============================
Pinjam tulisan

Link:- http://www.englishforums.com/Eng ... Quant/llmz/Post.htm

kst msia baper rm ek buku nih?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Ice rasa, ice dah baca buku yg sis Dar paste tu..

Jika mengenai makeup, ice paling suka sentuhan tangan the late Kevyn Aucoin..wow..dia boleh transform org. Buku dia may not tunjuk gambar step by step tapi descriptionnya ada.

He authored 2 books iaitu Making Faces dan Face Forward.

In "Making Faces," the late, great makeup maistro, Kevyn Aucoin, shows the world that makeup application is truly an artform.

The book features basic makeup tips, teaching you how to apply every type of makeup, explaining important tools and techniques along the way. Every part of the face is deconstructed and made up in several different ways, showing the reader the versatility of makeup.

The highlight of the book is the amazing transformations of ordinary people into beauties and already-beautiful celebs into the superstar icons of yesteryear. Demi Moore becomes a Clara Bow inspired "Vamp", TLC's T-Boz transforms into Josephine Baker ("Flapper") and Courtney Love morphs into a dead-ringer for Jean Harlow ("The Starlet"). Drew Barrymore changes from sweet, hippie girl-next-door to "The Sophisicate", a Claudette Colbert look-a-like, who looks like she could star alongside her Holywood star ancestors in one of their films. Besides Courtney Love a Harlow-esque diva, the most shocking transformation is Lisa Marie Presley as Marilyn Monroe. (You would NEVER expect it to be Lisa Marie!) Kevyn Aucoin managed to copy Marilyn's every facial detail that was uniquely hers and paint it onto someone else's face. This was truly the work of a master. Mr. Aucoin not only shows these outstanding changes, but offers assistance on how to achieve the looks at home.

"Making Faces" is a fun, fabulous, and very educational look into makeup, and crowns Aucoin as the king of his craft- his death (from cancer) a massive loss to beauty, art and expression.

Here's a peek at the chapters that you will find.

Getting Started
Behind Beauty
Face to Face
Dimensions
Moving Forward
Looking Forward
Now what do these chapters contain? Some really incredible material. First of all, Aucoin shares a selection of tools that he uses. He insists that you don't have to go out and buy all of them at once, but if you want good results, quality tools are necessary.

He also discusses how changing your makeup just a little, can make such a huge difference! And, simply by comparing Isabella Rossellini's eyebrows in two different photos proves this to be true. A few pages later, he shows you how to do the same magic with your lips.

I especially enjoyed checking out the pages devoted to several famous ladies and how he created their faces. Some famous faces that you will recognize include Julia Roberts, Calista Flockhart, Martha Stewart to name a few. I found myself using the same techniques as Kevyn had used on Julia Roberts and I liked my new look! And then I was off to try some of the other "looks." I had always liked to play with makeup, but I had no idea that I could do so much with the makeup that I had on hand.

There is also a section that I think you will like. It shows you how to create 4 distinct looks. And the same techniques apply to everyone.

And then there is the fun chapter that lets you play even more. You can create a Guardian Angel look, or perhaps Cleopatra interests you. Then, there is makeup for Madame Butterfly, even Mary Queen of Scots. I could go on and on. There are so many to choose from.

But perhaps my favorite part of the book is where Aucoin, chooses a famous face and makes her look like someone totally different. Gwyneth Paltrow suddenly looks just like Faye Dunaway in Bonnie and Clyde or Eveline Lange as Debbie Harry. And perhaps my favorite... Martha Stewart as Veronica Lake! Simply amazing!

Kevyn Aucoin is world renowned as a leader and innovator in the field of beauty. His work is seen by millions in editorial features, fashion shows, music videos, and advertising campaigns as well as on the covers of virtually every major magazine. The author of the best selling books The Art of Makeup and Making Faces, Mr Aucoin, a Louisiana native, resides in New York City.

[ Last edited by Ice_Q at 24-8-2005 10:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 10:49 PM | Show all posts
I also like Bobbi's book..bukunya lebih sesuai untuk kita org amatur nie..It's very simple.
Kalau tak silap, dia ada 3 buku but i'm only familiar dgn yg pertama n kedua kat bawah ni. Yg ketiga nun bawah tu yakni buku pertamanya ice pernah baca rasanya tp tak ingat sangat.

Bobbi Brown Beauty Evolution

A celebration of beauty across the generations, "Bobbi Brown Beauty Evolution" was written to help women feel good about themselves at any age. This important guide covers it all, with Bobbi devoting chapters on beauty from the age of 20 to 70 and beyond, discussing issues that matter most to women, and sharing the lessons she herself has learned from her own personal evolution. (Hardcover).

Bobbi Brown Teenage Beauty

"Teenage Beauty: Everything You Need to Look Pretty, Natural, Sexy & Awesome" is a hip, fresh, no-nonsense beauty bible written specifically for teens. In it, global beauty authority Bobbi Brown offers basic skincare and makeup tips and techniques to last a lifetime. With a foreword from Brooke Shields, it's written to empower readers with a sense of control over their looks - and their lives. A "New York Times" best-seller. (Hardcover).

Bobbi Brown Beauty

Bobbi has taken all of her beauty knowledge, experience and philosophy and incorporated it into a beauty guide for women of all ages. "Bobbi Brown Beauty: The Ultimate Beauty Resource" addresses important beauty concerns about tools, makeup elements, bad beauty days, how to wear foundation, beauty during pregnancy, skincare as well as easy-to-follow makeup routines. It offers a realistic, honest approach to achieving your best. (Hardcover).

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 11:01 PM | Show all posts
My ultimate favourite would be the Bombshell Manual of Style. It's a fun book, for ladies yg tak suka ikut trend tetapi suka sangat those those classic bombshells. Ice tiga kali kot khatam baca. Be forewarned ini bukan bacaan utk trendy chicks ok..because this is not abt trends..it's abt timeless beauty n style. Hint: Think of Marilyn, Jackie n Grace.

Tak ada step by step makeup..tapi ada bombshell style essentials, perfume dan perilaku. :cak:

FROM OUR EDITORS

Admit it: You'd love to be a bombshell. A bombshell wears sexy, gorgeous clothing; she follows her instincts, without reference to men; she revels in her sensuality. Who wouldn't love that? In this book, Laren Stover and Kimberly Forrest dish up a mess of hints for cultivating your inner blonde. Theirs is a delicious guide, full of warm and funny advice for women who enjoy being women. "A bombshell is a woman who has learned to use her vulnerability to her advantage," explains Stover, "a woman who allows for her frailty and breakable humanity, but does not let it eclipse her aura of glamour." At heart, aren't we all bombshells?

FROM THE PUBLISHER

What is a Bombshell? She is a compelling bundle of contradictions, a combustible blend of confidence and vulnerability, sauce and naivete. She wears high heels but kicks them off at every opportunity. Adores negligees and charmeuse gowns but can't wait to peel them off. She always expects to run into somebody who matters, even if she's home alone. A Bombshell never dresses carelessly and always wears marabou mules around the house. She behaves as if life is a movie and she is the star.
In this glittering beauty and lifestyle guide packed with pearls of wisdom, Laren Stover and her co-writers have compiled everything you need to know to live the Bombshell life.

With scads of little-known facts about real-life Bombshells like Liz, Marilyn and Lana and stunning illustrations by Ruben Toledo, this fun and ever-so-practical little book is certain to bring out the inner Bombshell in every reader.

Ni website buku nih: Bombshell Manual of Style

[ Last edited by Ice_Q at 24-8-2005 11:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Kalau tak silap, buku tips dr Diane Irons nie me dah baca gaks..gambar tak menarik..isi oklah..tapi tak terasa nak beli pung..ikut suka kowang lah..mana tahu kot kowang suka.

Diane Irons nie tips dia simple tapi berguna jugak..

FROM THE PUBLISHER

A model-turned-journalist offers an insider's guide to looking great at every age, size and budget, with tips on concealing illness, packing for travel, finding pregnancy clothes, and selecting a bridal gown. Two-color illustrations.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2005 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Yg takder lah secret sangat..banyak tips n products ni kita dah tahu dalam internet..but still..boleh tahanlah..Takder la baguih sampai nak rembat sebijik..

Supermodels' Beauty Secrets

Supermodels' Beauty Secrets: Hot Tips for Style, Beauty and Fashion from the World's Top Models  

FROM THE PUBLISHER
In Supermodels' Beauty Secrets former top model Victoria Nixon gives you the hottest tips on haircare, skincare, makeup and style from the world's leading models. With quotes from Helena Christensen, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford and Jerry Hall amongst others, this book is destined to become your beauty bible. Victoria reveals the timeless beauty secrets that every model swears by.

What to wear to look taller, thinner and more stunning
How to keep your body the right weight without ever having to diet
Skincare secrets to help you always look your best
Hair styles to flatter your face
The food supplements every supermodel swears by
How supermodels keep cellulite at bay
Supermodels' favourite forms of exercise
The five-part supermodel stress buster
How to get catwalk confidence
Supermodels' top five classic fashion buys

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2005 11:12 PM | Show all posts
: ice dah baca sumer ehh??:gila:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2005 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Ada satu buku lagi - The Dermadoctor Skinstruction Manual ($25.00)
===================================
Di tulis oleh Audrey Kunin, M.D

Photography by Isaac Alongi
Dr. Kunin is a board certified dermatologist in Kansas City, Missouri. She received her dermatology training at the Medical College of Virginia. She has been featured on several local television and radio news and talk shows for her expertise in her field. She also holds a position as Associate Clinical Instructor at the University of Kansas Medical School Department of Dermatology. In addition to general dermatology, her interests in cosmetic dermatology include non-surgical approaches to skin rejuvenation, including chemical peels, Botox, Isolagen, skin care products and sclerotherapy.

Dlm buku ni ada cara cara menyelesaikan masalah mengenai:-
1. ACNE - no one needs to sufer
2. ACNE SCARS - There is a Solution
3. Age Sports - It's never too late to look younger
4. Cellulite - Are there really any cures?
5. Chapped Lips - Restore the Moisture, Discover the Cause
6. Cold Sores
7. Contact Allergies - Patch Testing, The Key to Control
8. Dandruff - Don't be Snowed
9. Dark Circles - Lighten Up ...................... bukan masalah kurang tidor tapi juga disebabkan oleh urat bawah lapisan kulit sekeliling mata.
10. Disease Symptoms - Early signs from your skin
11. Drugs rashes - What you need to know
12. Dry Skin - It's No suprise, You should Moisturize
13. Eczema - Protect your skin
14. Enlarged PORES and Blackheads - Theory and Practice of Porefection.
Great skin care for pores -
Topical Vit A - retin - A, Retin - A Micro gel, Tazorac, Aita and Differin) SkinCeutical, afirm 3X
Banyak lagi info tapi kak Dar malas nak typer - hehhe

14. feminine Dermatology
15. Hair Loss
16. Hives
17. Keratosis Pilaris
18. Lichen Planus
19. Lyme Disease
20. Melasma (MASK OF PREGNANCY) Defeat discoloration
21. Mouth prob
22. Nail prob
23. Oil Skin
----
----
----
-----
------
-----
----------
Skin rejuvenation

dan banyak lagi lah ..

Ni gambar buku
[img] [/img]

Ini dia punya website:- http://www.dermadoctor.com/

Buku Mary Quant berharga $13.90. Tak tebal.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2005 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ice_Q at 8/24/05 06:40
Ice rasa, ice dah baca buku yg sis Dar paste tu..

Jika mengenai makeup, ice paling suka sentuhan tangan the late Kevyn Aucoin..wow..dia boleh transform org. Buku dia may not tunjuk gambar ste ...

Pernah belek buku dia - suka tengok macamana dia ubah muka hollywood star dari tak cantik menjadi glamours. paling best bila dia make-up kan muka dia, 1000% macam wanita tulin. Kak Dar beli buku Mary Quant ni sebab cara dia mudah nak tiru/follow, contoh gambar di bawah:-

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 01:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098284 second(s), 47 queries .