Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: reyne

Stila anyone??

[Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2005 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ice_Q at 18-10-2005 10:55 PM
Lipglaze tu sheer mcm Juicy Tubes juga ke?

baruuuu nak tny...td dok type2 tiba2 tak dak api(letrik) tensen tui...
nk tny yg baru yg mana,missy pakai yg lama tu yg cemana...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2005 05:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mrs_livingstone at 19-10-2005 12:58 AM

baruuuu nak tny...td dok type2 tiba2 tak dak api(letrik) tensen tui...
nk tny yg baru yg mana,missy pakai yg lama tu yg cemana...

missy nye yg mcm ni..color yg kanan skali tuh..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2005 05:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ice_Q at 18-10-2005 11:06 PM

Oh kalau cam tu..kensel le..Dulu teruja jugak..but i need something pigmented..

a'ah..ice mesti tak suke..very sheer..kene pakai lipstick n baru pakai ni atas lipstick..kalau tak,jz nampak bibir mcm basah2 je n tak nampak color sgt.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2005 09:18 AM | Show all posts
my colg yesterday ader orang kene makeover ngan stila-using all stila prod...nak cakap cantik sangat colournye tak le jugak but the packaging memang cute tak ingat!!

btw, dunno la salah make up or pemekap but the girls yg kene makeover ystrday sorang tu dr cantik dah macam rupe witch la pulak fairy tengok hehehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2005 09:36 AM | Show all posts
ice... avatar hang cam camelliaaa lah....cun sehhh
rebonding ke tuh?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-10-2005 09:51 AM | Show all posts
minat dah lama kat stila nih, tapi tak berani nak pakai coz maybe sebab dah comfortable dgn MAC and takder org terdekat yg guna and comment, recently me cousin dia buat hantaran semua stila nye make up, she being the first timer, had some doubts lah ( MAC user gak asalnyer ), we went to the counters - klcc and 1U and she tried and tested and terus 'ter'suka....., me pun 'teruja'...:cak:

so far, dia pakai nampak ok, cam best je... yg she said fantastic are the convertible colour (yg leh pakai kat cheeks and lips), the lipglaze, and ader this eye pencil (ader smudge effect ker ape)....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-10-2005 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ice_Q at 18-10-2005 11:14 PM
I'm interested in the convertible colour for lips in cheeks..but still tak berpeluang utk feel the texture and choose the colour. Takut oily n naik pimple pulak..sbb nak pakai as blusher.

As  ...

Ice!...benda dua ni lah yg tengah target skarang nih...isk...beli gak ni karang...:hmm:
Rey punye cousin tu pakai, memang nampak natural on the cheeks, nampak cam rosy je..

Dilah, memang betul the packaging is cute kan, colourful and very the girlie..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2005 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Aaaaa....thats rite...Ice looks like Cameliaaaa....tu la saya dah kata mcm familiar jer muka Ice tu..mcm muka seorg artis...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2005 12:33 PM | Show all posts
jumpa review ni kat internet....

Stila (Makeup Only)
I've examined hundreds of makeup lines for this and previous editions of this book, and I can say unequivocally that (as of this writing) Stila has the best collection of truly neutral foundation colors. For anyone confused about what I mean by "neutral tones," you need look no further. I wish the prices weren't so high, but it's critical to get foundation right, and that may mean splurging. The rest of Stila offers a mostly excellent combination of what most makeup artist杁riven lines do so well, such as attractive blush and eyeshadow options, neutral powders, and expertly designed brushes. You will also find Stila to be a great line to shop if you're interested in assembling a makeup palette. They sell several versions, and you can choose which colors to fill them with, which is always a plus.

Illuminating Liquid Foundation   ($35.00) is the fluid counterpart to Stila's Illuminating Powder Foundation. This creamy, mineral oil朾ased makeup is a treat for normal to dry skin seeking light to medium coverage with a satin-smooth, shiny finish. The shine is more noticeable than in the powder version, but with a sheer powder dusted over it, this can lend a radiant glow to the skin. Of the ten shades, the only one to avoid is 70 Watts.

Cover-Up Stick   ($17.00) is a roll-up stick concealer. Alas, this has a creamy texture that will easily lend itself to creasing under the eye. However, this is fine to use if you need heavier coverage over birthmarks or broken capillaries, as the colors are almost all excellent, although this is not a matte-finish concealer, as stated. Shade F is an iffy color that may be too orange for its intended skin tone, but the other deeper shades are great.

Convertible Color Dual Lip and Cheek Cream   ($20.00) is a find for dry skin. This is basically a sheer, emollient blush that feels more like a lipstick in compact form. This is intended for use on lips and cheeks for a simple, easy, "finger-painted" look. The texture is creamy bordering on greasy (akin to traditional lipstick), and the large color range is exceptional, with a few eye-catching sheer, but bright, hues.

Demi Creme Lipstick   ($20.00) delivers an elegant, creamy lip color that feels smooth and moist while imparting opaque, glossy color. If you have money to burn, you'll get more bang for your buck with this one抯 handsome payoff.

Mascara   ($16.00) goes on too wet, and never really achieves any length or thickness without creating a clumpy, smear-prone mess. It's almost shocking that this has not changed or been retooled after four years, especially given Lauder's (and almost everyone else's) tendency to launch new mascaras.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-10-2005 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mia_qistina at 20-10-2005 12:33 PM
jumpa review ni kat internet....

Stila (Makeup Only)
I've examined hundreds of makeup lines for this and previous editions of this book, and I can say unequivocally that (as of thi ...

thanks mia for the useful info!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2005 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Thanks, Mia...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2005 05:59 PM | Show all posts
i've purchased the stila convertible colour - leh guna untuk cheeks and lips, kaler number 7 petunia, so far pakai not bad, the effect is it'll give a natural colour to the cheeks, cheeks nampak cam baru kena cubit and kinda fresh, guna pun skit je..on the lips pun ok gak, tapi guna skit je..and kena top up dgn  lip pots ( lip gloss ), reyne beli 'cerise'. The lip gloss can be use on its own, takyah lipstick ke ape, dia ader mild kaler, so far am satified:bodek:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2005 01:05 AM | Show all posts
nak beli eye pencil - yg ade smudger, ngan eye shadow sekali tu harga RM85

betul ke kartun logo stila tu Amber Chia??..so dia ni local brand?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2005 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Stila ni tang packaging mmg superb..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2005 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KRUfan at 26-10-2005 08:39 PM
Stila ni tang packaging mmg superb..

kru, packaging memang power, tapi brg2 tak sure eh...so far yg reyne pakai dua2 ok lahhh...nak beli yg lain2 lom ader rasa lagi...:mll:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2005 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reyne at 28-10-2005 05:46 PM

kru, packaging memang power, tapi brg2 tak sure eh...so far yg reyne pakai dua2 ok lahhh...nak beli yg lain2 lom ader rasa lagi...:mll:

packaging cunz..brand Paul & Joe pun cun2.. :gila:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2005 09:31 AM | Show all posts
yup..siap pakai metalic compact lagi..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2005 10:41 PM | Show all posts
baru je beli stila convertible eye liner - dual shadow and liner rm85
dgn stila lip shine rouge - blush shine - rm65
dpt free makeover lagi
habis rm150..
tapi puas hatii - hadiah hari raya utk diri sendiri hehehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2005 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reyne at 19-10-2005 09:57 AM

Ice!...benda dua ni lah yg tengah target skarang nih...isk...beli gak ni karang...:hmm:
Rey punye cousin tu pakai, memang nampak natural on the cheeks, nampak cam rosy je..

Dilah, memang  ...

Berminyak tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2005 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babe at 18-10-2005 11:19 PM

hantu dlm gelap cantik sbb dia takut cahaya n kalau kena terang berubah wajah....   seriously cantik..sweet je..rambut rebonding eh... i think u look great wit straight  hair... mcm dlm ava ...

Nak buat rebonding tp rambut tengah panjang..gugur..takut..

Originally posted by Mz_tera at 19-10-2005 09:36 AM
ice... avatar hang cam camelliaaa lah....cun sehhh
rebonding ke tuh?

Tak rebond..kebetulan rambut tgh 'behave' well..

Originally posted by KRUfan at 20-10-2005 12:56 AM
Aaaaa....thats rite...Ice looks like Cameliaaaa....tu la saya dah kata mcm familiar jer muka Ice tu..mcm muka seorg artis...

Ya Allah..jauh panggang dr api..tidak..tidak..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 02:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056730 second(s), 39 queries .