Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: reyne

Stila anyone??

[Copy link]
Post time 5-12-2005 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Allure at 4-12-2005 04:59 PM
i am in love with stila.......went to their counter at Parkson Grand, KLCC......was looking at their eyes shadow........the SA got me to sit and made me over........she used the perfect foundation  ...

tunjuk la apa yg u beli...kasi org teruja sket:bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-12-2005 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reyne at 18-11-2005 08:53 PM
smalam busan dan gi jenjalan dan sudah 'ter'beli Stila's llimited editiion colour collection set-:gila:, dlm ader lipglaze,kajal eye liner,2 eyeshadow, midnight bloom edt sample, and all over shimm ...

nak kasik review tentang all the stuff yg rey beli....sorry guys gambo lom leh tempek lagik, nanti2 lah ok rey snap gambo dgn bag dia skali...nih gambo from the net :

lipglaze - very good, colour is light and it is long lasting, may purchase another colour lak:love:

kajal eye liner - the colour is ok, but after awhile, it sort of slides of your eyes, jadi mcm mata panda...not very long lasting

2 pan eyeshadow - quite long lasting, its abit shimmery, sesuai for nite use rather than day time....

midnite bloom - sedappppppppp bau dia....

all over shimmer - i use it on the cheeks on top of my normal blusher, the effects is it sort of bagi muka mcm glowy, ok jugak this thing, and can be used on its own:ah:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2005 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Allure at 4-12-2005 04:59 PM
i am in love with stila.......went to their counter at Parkson Grand, KLCC......was looking at their eyes shadow........the SA got me to sit and made me over........she used the perfect foundation  ...

allure...nanti kasi review ok, after u've used all of the stuff....:tq:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mrs_livingstone at 5-12-2005 11:31 PM

tunjuk la apa yg u beli...kasi org teruja sket:bgrin:

this is for mrs. L.....its past midnight.....but took the time to take the pics :lol.......pics are not very clear cos ligthing is kinda dim........k the first pic....the illuminating powder/treatment powder, wet/dry eyeshadow, blusher/lip colour and the perfect foundation stick......second pic.....2 eyes shadow and 1 blusher

[ Last edited by Allure at 6-12-2005 12:11 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 12:03 AM | Show all posts
menyesal i suruh u paste
kan dah temped...padan muka diri sendiri
:lol
kinda teruja dgn treatment powder tu:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reyne at 5-12-2005 11:49 PM

nak kasik review tentang all the stuff yg rey beli....sorry guys gambo lom leh tempek lagik, nanti2 lah ok rey snap gambo dgn bag dia skali...nih gambo from the net :

lipglaze - very good, c ...

nih lagi sorang
teruja ngan powder last pic tu:love:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-12-2005 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mrs_livingstone at 6-12-2005 12:03 AM
menyesal i suruh u paste
kan dah temped...padan muka diri sendiri
:lol
kinda teruja dgn treatment powder tu:cak:

ya i love the powder mrs. L.....u get the wet feeling on your face like as though the brush is wet.......and face looks moisture all day long.......so is the perfect stick foundation.......it feels light.....i was surprised cos when i tried the stick foundation from mac....it was a bit too heavy for me.......i like this two combination.....so this week....my BE aside....its stila week for me :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2005 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Allure at 6-12-2005 12:08 AM

ya i love the powder mrs. L.....u get the wet feeling on your face like as though the brush is wet.......and face looks moisture all day long.......so is the perfect stick foundation.......it ...

yeah allure, MAC's is a little bit heavy, i tried this over the counter - the stila stick foundation, but still not convinced, give us your verdict yeah once tried and tested......:clap:

and yes, i see you bought the convertible colour for cheeks and lips, i have this in petunia....and im lovin it:love::love:

[ Last edited by reyne at 6-12-2005 12:36 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-12-2005 12:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mrs_livingstone at 6-12-2005 12:04 AM

nih lagi sorang
teruja ngan powder last pic tu:love:

...hehhehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 12:51 AM | Show all posts
gwee pon terujaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2005 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by peachlily^ at 6-12-2005 12:51 AM
gwee pon terujaaaaaa

labur peach, jgn tak laburrrrrrrr....:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 08:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reyne at 6-12-2005 12:32 AM

yeah allure, MAC's is a little bit heavy, i tried this over the counter - the stila stick foundation, but still not convinced, give us your verdict yeah once tried and tested......:clap:

and ...

so far after 3 days.....skin is not congested.....so i like it :love:...furhtermore, it is oil free.....that is part of the reason i dont feel its heavy....what colour did u try for the stick foundation?........i might want to change my colour.......for the convertible colour for the dual lip and cheek cream.....mine is peony 3.....like u, i love it too :love:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by peachlily^ at 6-12-2005 12:51 AM
gwee pon terujaaaaaa

peach ....go to their counter and try it

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 08:49 AM | Show all posts
oh u know what......if you buy more than rm300.....u will be invited for their cocktail party on 20th December 2005........not sure of the time though.........the SA will call me......ada door gift and lucky draw

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 01:59 PM | Show all posts
wahh...so allure, what happens to the mac pigment? still buying the melon pigment? is the stick foundation really good? i treid the lip glaze before...ok la...but i can get cakey after while. in fact i still have a bit more of it...i wont buy it again though...mahal nak mampus! if they sell the minis for what..RM125...good price tu, esp if u get about 5 diff colours. tapi colours dia wearable ke??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2005 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yela at 6-12-2005 01:59 PM
wahh...so allure, what happens to the mac pigment? still buying the melon pigment? is the stick foundation really good? i treid the lip glaze before...ok la...but i can get cakey after while. in fa ...

yela, the colours are ok, but it may not work for only one person, kalo share2 ok gak kot.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-12-2005 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yela at 6-12-2005 01:59 PM
wahh...so allure, what happens to the mac pigment? still buying the melon pigment? is the stick foundation really good? i treid the lip glaze before...ok la...but i can get cakey after while. in fa ...

next day when we meet at klcc...i'll take u to the counter and get the SA to try it on u.....of if ur there....look for esther.....very friendly SA

the Mac Melon pigment....will still buy it when they have stock :D

[ Last edited by Allure at 6-12-2005 02:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 08:29 PM | Show all posts
cam ni ke rupa lip glaze mini tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reynna at 6-12-2005 08:29 PM
cam ni ke rupa lip glaze mini tu?

so cute

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2005 09:53 PM | Show all posts
i went to klcc for dinner tonight......went to their counter again......was telling the SA that eventhough the colour looks natural on my skin.....once the make up sets....my skin looks a little bit darker than normal..........so she tried one colour lighter on my skin.......and i was like....ya, this is much better......but i really dont want to buy another one cos i just bought it like 2 days ago......u know what she did.......she changed it for me......took my old one and gave me a new one that is one shade lighter........that is what i call good customer service :D

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 02:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070400 second(s), 47 queries .