Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1354|Reply: 0

My Daddy

Close [Copy link]
Post time 6-6-2007 02:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

My Very Special Dad

My dad is a stay-at-home father. Although he was very busy working every day, whenever he was at home, he was there for my mom and us one hundred percent. He is able to strike the right balance between his work and his private life. When i was a little girl, I used to think that my dad knows about everything. As I get bigger, I just realized that he wasn't that genius to know about everything. But one thing for sure, I just want to grow to be like my daddy. He has always been an inspiration and motivation for me to never take anything in life for granted, and to be more appreciative for all that I have every day of my life.

My dad is a great father. He will makes sure that he has provided his family, not just financially, but with support, guidance, security and all the things that we need. He always supports, loves and cares. I thought that all father did the same thing, but I was actually wrong. He is very dedicated for raising not one or two, but seven daughters and two sons. He never tired of stressing the importance of discipline and education. He is quite strict when it comes to moral issues. When he told us not to do something, he didn't do it either. But at the same time, he is very understanding and sometimes can be funny too. I know that he is doing his best for his family. He has always been there but I don't know if we ever expressed to him how much we appreciated him being there.

It's hard to realize that as I get older, my dad is getting older too. I am terribly afraid of losing my dad. I need him, everybody in my family needs him. It is true that any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad. My dad is a very special father and I am very lucky to have such a superb, fabulous dad.

Ayah, your daughter loves you.

[ Last edited by  missylees at 6-6-2007 02:30 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 02:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055091 second(s), 30 queries .