Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: satira2008

Cambodia [Merged duquesne]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-9-2006 09:37 PM | Show all posts

Oh dear...oh my...what a steep way up and down!!!!!!!:

Keeps me wonder how one of our lady cari.com member(terlupa nick dia) yg ke sieam reap climbed this temple dengan memakai skirt yg kembang as she mentioned in her post, i wonder.

[ Last edited by  qasih at 21-9-2006 09:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2006 09:47 PM | Show all posts
Mat did you sempat tangkap gambar scenery from up there? Have you any  photos of the inside of that steep temple??? What about you Dud, have you any???

[ Last edited by  qasih at 21-9-2006 09:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

matz_rockz This user has been deleted
Post time 22-9-2006 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by qasih at 21-9-2006 09:47 PM
Mat did you sempat tangkap gambar scenery from up there? Have you any  photos of the inside of that steep temple??? What about you Dud, have you any???

been to so many temples,i tak remember the name.
most temple yang i visit,ada bilik prayers like this.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 08:48 AM | Show all posts

view from the top.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 09:03 AM | Show all posts

iniside the temple

inside the temples are rows upon rows of doors/windows

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 01:34 PM | Show all posts
I took about 500++ wonderful digital pictures of Siem Reap, Angkor Complex and Phnom Penh.. hehe.. so susah sket nak upload semua kat sini.. anyway, those are wonderful pictures.. I love them!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-9-2006 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by duquesne at 22-9-2006 01:34 PM
I took about 500++ wonderful digital pictures of Siem Reap, Angkor Complex and Phnom Penh.. hehe.. so susah sket nak upload semua kat sini.. anyway, those are wonderful pictures.. I love them!!!

please share with us brudda.thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by duquesne at 22-9-2006 01:34 PM

brudda,is it safe to walk out at night in phnom penh around 9 to 10 pm ?
at some travel website,they say..... try to stay indoors at night.

in siem reap i was still on the road at 9 plus.to me siem reap is safe.
kat tepi jalan banyak kedai makan,pubs,convenient store etc etc

me and my wife we were  looking for a massage by the blind.we found the place,
but they want us to lie down on a bed.wife and me felt uncomfortable,and we decided not to proceed.so far kalo foot massage we only have to sit down on a reclining chair,this one plak want us to lie down.i pun blur.
i can't remember  the massage place yang i went.all i  remember is,the girls pakai red t shirt.it was US$5 for a massage for one solid hour.real worth it....the girls pakai their fingers tapi rasa di tekan sama kayu.
after a tired day of walking....massaging your foot is so soothing

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2006 10:55 PM | Show all posts
HAku suka melawat Cambodia..terasa INSAP sikit..jauh sudah Haku pegi...UK..Germany,
Chezch,Ostolia,Nuzilen,Skandinavia kantri..Asean...tapi sampai di Cambodia..benar-benar tersentuh hati haku..terutama bila berada di killing field.Jiwa haku bertambah tersentuh tengok tengkorak bertimbun dan bila masuk ke  penjara S21 Toel Sleng..(ejanya aku tak hingat).Kesan-kesan siksaan dan alat untuk menyiksa masih kedapatn.Kalau sesapa ke Cambodia..janganlah ke  Siem Reap je...melawatla ke Killing Field dan Toel Sleng (penjara S21)..selainnya pergilah ke Central Market dan Rusian Market. Muzium tak yah gi..buang duit je..penuh dengan batu patung buda..yang terbaring..yang patah tangan..yang patah hidung...hmmm memacam.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Amazing pic from you guys, my other half sudah tengok gambar2 yang di posted di sini and he was quite intrigued further with the pemandangan, lifestyle and sejarah in the 'ancient' city. As for me, I just cant wait for a full long much awaited holidays with my other half!

Mat, I would very much like to catch up on you and your wife and Duq I dont mind as well catching up on you if you are in KL/sgp  for those wonderful photos! PM me both, pls.
Many thx and have a bless ramadhan!!!!!

[ Last edited by  qasih at 24-9-2006 09:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sciencefiction at 22-9-2006 10:55 PM
HAku suka melawat Cambodia..terasa INSAP sikit..jauh sudah Haku pegi...UK..Germany,
Chezch,Ostolia,Nuzilen,Skandinavia kantri..Asean...tapi sampai di Cambodia..benar-benar tersentuh hati haku..te ...

felt kind of eerie.....first time nampak so many human skulls and bones up close.
photo taken in siem reap.

[ Last edited by  matz_rockz at 25-9-2006 09:55 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by amamiya5674 at 19-9-2006 10:43 AM
nice pics matz_rockz...:bgrin:

thanks mate...

me only point and shoot aje.i put the camera on easy mode and snap.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 09:42 AM | Show all posts
i met this muslim shop keeper at a market in siem reap,dia pun boleh cakap melayu. i ask for her help and i told her i wanted to visit a masjid.a tuk tuk came,she talk to the driver and off i went to this masjid.nama nya MASJID AN-NIKMAH

inside of mosque

time table for prayers

inside the madrasah,the madrasah is near the mosque too

children outside  their madrasah class

children in the madrasah class,some of them are also wearing baju kurung

masjid an-nikmah

muslim cemetary

masjid an- nikmah

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 10:21 AM | Show all posts
these are some of the carvings on the temples that i have visited.
to me, it's a labour of love.a beautiful  art form

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by matz_rockz at 22-9-2006 14:04

please share with us brudda.thanks

Nak share boleh.. tapi kena jumpa in person la.. hehe I tak larat nak upload semua semua 500++ tu... I dun think my Photobucket space is enuff for all those! :hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by matz_rockz at 22-9-2006 14:23

brudda,is it safe to walk out at night in phnom penh around 9 to 10 pm ?
at some travel website,they say..... try to stay indoors at night.

in siem reap i was still on the road at 9 plu ...

In Phnom Penh, I tak jalan until that late.. sebab hujan. So ari tu paling lewat I sampai my hotel balik was at 6:30pm (local time). In Siem Reap, yes, it's okay.. as long as you're not alone..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2006 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sciencefiction at 22-9-2006 22:55
Chezch,Ostolia,Nuzilen,Skandinavia kantri..Asean...tapi sampai di Cambodia..benar-benar tersentuh hati haku..te ...

I didn't get to go to Killing Field masa tu because hujan lebat, and kata mamat yang bawak tuk-tuk tu, time hujan lebat, jalan nak ke Killing Field tu slippery and payah sikit diorang nak bawak.. So I ended up at Tuol Sleng Museum.. that one, really creepy.. and looking all those pictures and tools used to torture people really moved me.. Kalau masa Zaman Jepun dulu, aku dengar diorang pakai air sabun nak seksa tahanan.. yang ini Pol Pot punya team pakai air lumpur!! Not to mention, lipan, kerengga, and macam macam lagi la.. iskkk!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 07:08 PM | Show all posts
me pegi siem rap ngan phnom penh bulan 5 ari tuh, co trip. tempat makan halal

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 07:12 PM | Show all posts
sumer tempat yang frisky pegi tuh, me pon pegi. genocide museum tu pon me pegi. me ada citer time kat sini.

masa tu panas terik, tapi bila smp kat museum, still panas tapi windy kuat jugak. then bila smp kat the 14 ke 13 tombs tu tetiba mcm ada gerimis pulak, uhuhu, tapi still panas terik, and the most mysterious thing is, ujan gerimis tu juz kat area tombs tu je, other areas cam besa. ngan bunga kemboja berguguran gitu.

me bawak my son, masa tu umur 1 thn 4 bulan. me masuk nak tgk gambar2 yang kena torture tuh, tapi my son dia stare one side, dia merengek, stare other side pon merengek, me pon rasa x sedap ati, tunggu je la kat luar. hubby je explore.

kat siem rap me stay kat monoreach hotel, bes even 3 star tapi cam resort style. tapi kat phnom penh hotel casa mmg hampes, siap ada bapak ayam dari malaysia dok offer kat my opis colleague anak2 ayam dia. kotor gile otel ni, mine siap ada towel berbekas gincu lepak kat atas katil. nampak sgt room service dia tak keje.

[ Last edited by  mamahaqimie at 10-11-2006 07:18 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

mamakcute This user has been deleted
Post time 13-11-2006 03:25 PM | Show all posts

Kratie to Lao border

Border from Thai to Cambodia

Storm in Kratie

Same Same, Phnom Penh

Mass Grave, Phnom

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.519777 second(s), 45 queries .