CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2089|Reply: 14

Rompakan di ayer keroh RNR

Close [Copy link]
Post time 3-11-2010 12:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Peace to all - Something to share - Please read.

Was on my trail back to Singapore from a KL shopping trip yesterday - Monday 16th March 2009. I was driving my own vehicle in a 2-car convoy along the NSE from Putrajaya and we all made a short toilet break at AyerKeroh Overheadbridge R&R (Southbound). We were just about to leave when something that we usually heard happened to someone in the news a few days later, happened right in front of our eyes.

A Singapore family, same like me travelling in a 2-car convoy were hit by car burglars. My family and I were getting ready to leave the R&R when we saw a lady crying her wits off; a few cars along the parking lots that I had parked my car; after her handbag or purse was robbed. The second car was hit too. Both cars had their side windows smashed (one at the front passenger seat and the other the window behind the driver seat). Both cars lost money and some personal belongings that were left in their cars when they went for their R&R.

The family was disorientated probably stunned at what had happened to them. We tried to comfort them asking if any important documents (Passports, NRIC, etcs) were taken, but it seems that, luckily, they had their passports with them. A sigh of relief aside from stolen money, expensive handphone perhaps, jewelry even. I pity them - what else can we ourselves do to help but to get them to calm down.

Some policemen were at the scene. Ironically, they stood there with their walkie-talkies stunned, themselves. A few more attempts from me to try to help the situation doesn't seem to have been comforting. Furthermore, the police seems to want the area of broken window glasses to be in their control. So I left AyerKeroh R&R hoping that the family robbed will be fine.

Many lessons learned from this experience. The most of it was to never to think that you are being paranoid if a short while even 5 minutes leaving your vehicle locked securely - Even in your own country. I mean, even to place your steering lock, gear lock or whatever necessary to deter any temptation for car burglars to strike your vehicle. Never to leave any form of bags, purse, PSPs, handphones, etc, lying inside your vehicle - the thieves will take any chances to get a hold of that even when they don't know the contents. Remember, they got nothing to loose. The person striked will be at a lost. Even if you just lost a bag of junk, but, your car windows smashed need to be fixed, money out of your pockets.

Especially when you are in foreign land - all eyes are on you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-5-2011 03:01 AM | Show all posts
update

ada org bercerita ada yg kena lagi

keretanya kena hijack oleh org yg menyamar polis

dengarnya org indon yg menyamar itu

{:2_77:}

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 03:15 AM | Show all posts
brengsek lorrr

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 03:34 AM | Show all posts
dasar barisan NAJIS

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 07:17 AM | Show all posts
jgn berenti kat RNR. kencing tepi jalan jer

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 07:22 AM | Show all posts
Alhamdulillah.. so far tak pernah kena.. selalu juga park kat RNR dan tido bila ngantuk..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-5-2011 07:48 AM | Show all posts
cite tahun 2009?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 08:52 AM | Show all posts
banyak sgt lak cerita2 camni...ntah ye ntah tidak~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2011 09:11 AM | Show all posts
2009 punya cite

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 09:48 AM | Show all posts
pernah terjadi kat kawan sekerja dia parking depan bakery tak sampai 5 minit singgah beli bread tengok cermin keta dh pecah pencuri bawak lari laptop dia. expert tahap babi dorang ni

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 11:27 AM | Show all posts
PATI dari Indon atau Jawa Johor yang ngomong baso jowo ???

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 11:31 AM | Show all posts
my fren pernah kena rompak kat one of rnr..
melayu.. die berhenti utk g toilet.. lepas naik kereta, orang tu terus masuk n letak pisau kat perut.. die bg arahan "buat mcm biasa, jalan.." dlm perjalanan ke KL, die mintak satu-satu. cincin kahwin,  nset, wallet n semua. last sekali die suh berenti tepi jalan.. n die tinggal jer kwn aku kat tepi highway tu die amik keta.. jahannam tul orang tu

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 11:37 AM | Show all posts
aku dapat tahu, banyak kes kat malaysia skang ni libatkan orang asing! tp malaysia masih baik hati, bagi je semua makhluk2 asing yang jadi pengganas ni masuk,

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 12:25 PM | Show all posts
my fren pernah kena rompak kat one of rnr..
melayu.. die berhenti utk g toilet.. lepas naik kereta, ...
fiyass Post at 13-5-2011 11:31

tp org UMNO celaka takkan percaya cerita2 mcm ni.. diorang masih bermimpi dgn auta pemimpin bahawa kadar jenayah di malaysia adalah terendah di dunia..

alaaa sama mcm harga barang gak

itu psl sampai skrg penyimbah asid masih belum kena cekup

dok 4~5 ekor berpaku2 besar dlm TV, kalo masuk TV no.1 tp buat kerja mcm haremmmmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 12:26 PM | Show all posts
2009 is not that current

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

5-6-2024 06:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073135 second(s), 41 queries .