CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 965|Reply: 0

[Books & Magazine] Advances in Data Computing, Communication and Security Proceedings of I3CS2021 (Reopst)

[Copy link]
Post time 25-4-2024 06:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Free Download Advances in Data Computing, Communication and Security: Proceedings of I3CS2021 by Pankaj Verma, Chhagan Charan, Xavier Fernando, Subramaniam Ganesan
English | EPUB | 2022 | 702 Pages | ISBN : 9811684022 | 102.5 MB
This book is a collection of high-quality peer reviewed contributions from the academicians, researchers, practitioners, and industry professionals, accepted in the International Conference on Advances in Data Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS2021) organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering in collaboration with the Department of Computer Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, India during 08-10 Sep 2021. The fast pace of advancing technologies and growing expectations of the next-generation requires that the researchers must continuously reinvent themselves through new investigations and development of the new products. The theme of this conference is devised as "Embracing Innovations" for the next-generation data computing and secure communication system.

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 02:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049050 second(s), 24 queries .