ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2083|Reply: 2

G A M Health & Beauty Drinks : Best Selling in Singapore & Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-10-2011 09:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by jjhomehome at 21-10-2011 21:51

The Most Tasty & Valuable Collagen Beauty Drink

in Malaysia & Singapore

G A M ORIgenPlus Collagen Beauty Drink offers something to help you regain a radiant and youthful appearance. It is the most valuable collagen beauty drink in the market. Every sachet is packed with 5000mg Japan deep sea fish-derived collagen and other active ingredients (Vit C, Beta Carotene...etc)  as its patented formula that is designed to helps rejuvenating, brightening, and firming, unlock beauty from within.

*G A M ORIgenPlus is officially insured 2millions product liability insurance. G A M products is one of the few in the market has this prestigious status to show that it has attained quality and safety for long term consumption.

Researches indicate that G A M ORIgenPlus Collagen Beauty Drink helps prevent and alleviate problems:

• Appearance of frown lines and Neck lines
  • Wrinkles and fine lines
  • Marks and scars that difficult to heal
  • Pimples and acne
  • Eye bags
  • Dryness and Dull complexion
  • Saggy skins
  • Double chin
  • Fatigue, low energy, sticky body

* Every box of G A M ORIgenPlus Collagen Beauty Drink has 30sachets (30gms X 30's),  and price at RM168/unit.

Some write back testimonials from users as below:

"Wrinkles on my face is reduced and skin become more moistured, knee joint also has lesser pain now!"

Yeong Ah Chew (F) Ipoh- 1month

"After 18days, my skin is obviously brightening up, i look fairer now. My skin pores has also become smaller "Yvonne Leong (F) KL-18days

"I can feel the smoothness from my skin now!"

Hazlina Abdul Rashid (F) Penang- 2weeks.

"It improved my skin firmness and elasticity."

Tan Shi Yuan (F) Kedah- 3months

"My hair is softer, skin is fairer, and numbness on my right hand is alleviated also."

Saw Lee Teng (F) Ipoh- 20days

"My dark spots are lighter now!"

Ooi Lee ly (F) Penang- 3months

and many more, please refer to the testimonial booklet that has been published from your nearest pharmacy or contact our careline to mail you one.

Actually display of products:

G A M ORIgenPlus Collagen Beauty Drink is available at most of the pharmacies and appointed resellers/ outlets:

If you can not find it in your area, please contact our customer service to help you: +60103772845

*It is having a "buy 3big boxes FREE 1 small box" promotion now, please call 0103772845 to find out more info.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-10-2011 09:47 PM | Show all posts

A Smart Way to Flush Out toxins!

Is it you?

• Leading a busy & constantly stressful life
  • Eating irregular meals and lots of processed foods
  • Constantly exposure to the polluted air, water, environment

Researches indicate that G A M DetoxiComplex helps prevent and alleviate below problems:

• Weight problem
  • Constipation
  • Poor digestion
  • Skin problems
  • Fatigue
  • Bad breath, body odor
  • Headache, migraine

G A M DetoxiComplex is a high quality detox drink made from natural active ingredients and herbs (Ganoderma, Spirulina...etc) with no laxatives, no added sugar and no side effects. It is certified HALAL and complies to international HACCP,ISO production procedure standards.

G A M DetoxiComplex is officially insured 2millions product liability insurance. G A M products is one of the few in the market has this prestigious status to show that it has attained quality and safety for long term consumption.

* Every box of G A M DetoxiComplex Drink has 28sachets (15gms X 28's),  and price at RM125/unit.

Actually display of products:

G A M  DetoXiComplex Drink is available at most of the pharmacies and appointed resellers/ outlets:

If you can not find it in your area, please contact our customer service to help you: +60103772845

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2011 09:53 PM | Show all posts

Do you have these problems?

• Dark complexion
  • Uneven skin tone
  • Fine line
  • Dark eye circle
  • Freckle
  • Pigmentation/brown spot
  • Sunburn

G A M PurWhite beauty drink is the most effective way to restore fair skin, not only on the face but also on the whole body including the underarms, elbows, tummy, knees, inner thighs and groin. It is a functional, instant drink that also provides UV protection against harmful damages. Like any other G A M products, this too does contain patented formula that is specially designed for all skin types and suitable for both male and female.  

Product size per box: 15gms X 14sachets

More info. of the product will be published soon after the product is officially launched. At the meantime, if you are interested about the product or simply want to know more , please contact our customer service at +6010 3772845 or drop your message at gamsales1@gmail.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 03:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.268464 second(s), 28 queries .