Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2012 12:15 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2012 12:15 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2012 12:17 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2012 12:42 AM | Show all posts
thanks mawar for sharing the latest article !

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-1-2012 01:34 AM | Show all posts
asal diorang besarkan shiloh cm tomboy?konpius jup.
tp3...mereka sgt2 comel

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2012 09:38 AM | Show all posts
yg ni latest..hehe cute je knox tali kasut mummy ikatkan..time mummy ngan anak2 plak...

Angelina Jolie:  Farmer's Market Fun

January 22, 2012

Angelina Jolie was spotted doing some shopping at the Farmer’s Market with a few of her kids on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon in Los Angeles.
The mother of 6 stopped to fix Knox’s shoe on the curb with 2 chocolate covered strawberries in her mouth which she and her kids later ate.
Husband Brad Pitt was not with her but they walked the red carpet together the night before at the Producers Guild Awards at the Beverly Hilton.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2012 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Reply  Mel007

rasanya inilah aset angie yg paling di suka oleh brad kot
mawarputih2612 Post at 23-1-2012 00:06

tu lah...brad amik kesempatan betul...hahah

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2012 09:39 AM | Show all posts
cont. pics kt flea market angie n kids...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2012 09:41 AM | Show all posts
lg..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2012 11:01 AM | Show all posts
cutenya shi rambut pendek ...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2012 01:53 PM | Show all posts
BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JANUARY 21: Producer/director/writer Angelina Jolie (R) accepts the The Stanley  ...
Mel007 Post at 22-1-2012 18:57

cantiknya angie time nihhhh..............

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2012 12:49 AM | Show all posts
msh rs diorg ni mcm berlakon film je..
pstu bile tgk shiloh..ank angie ke?ank brad ke?
sbb x sgka yg diorg ni akn jth cnta n ade ank besame.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2012 02:04 AM | Show all posts
1995-01-30        Brad Pitt          31        First of two awards.
ni ttg sexiest man alive.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2012 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt 'dizzy with joy' over Oscar nomsLikely having been roused during the early hour of 5 a.m. - although one might muse such an occurrence wouldn't be unheard of for a father of six - Brad Pitt has admitted that he needed a little extra pick-me-up as the Oscar nominations rolled in on Tuesday.
"This is an extraordinary honor. I am dizzy with joy… and caffeine," the actor kidded in a statement to CNN about his best actor nomination for his portrayal in "Moneyball." The film, directed by Bennett Miller, is also up for best picture, along with Pitt's other film, "The Tree of Life."
"Considering both films, 'Moneyball' and 'The Tree of Life,' nearly didn’t make it to the screen, this is especially sweet," Pitt went on. "And I’d like to thank all the artisans and craftsmen who gave their best to each film."

The 48-year-old adds that he's "especially over the moon for [co-star] Jonah [Hill] (and the other 'Moneyballers' acknowledged today), Terry Malick and the tribute this is to Billy Beane and the Oakland A’s organization. My congratulations to all the nominees…pancakes for everyone."
His partner and co-parent-in-crime Angelina Jolie could also join in on the celebratory pancake feasting, as her animated feature with Jack Black, "Kung Fu Panda 2," is up for the best animated feature Oscar.
Says the film's director, Jennifer Yuh, "The year of the dragon is off to a great start! Today's nomination is a huge boost of encouragement for the hundreds of dedicated cast and crew that have created such a beautiful film. I am deeply proud of what we have achieved together and honored by the Academy with this recognition."
Cr CNN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-1-2012 01:40 PM | Show all posts
tengkiu all update gamba2 terkini....tahun ni masing2 sibuk dengan award show dan movie derang...maybe another baby kot..heheh..nampak perut cam muncit je itew..kekekek

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2012 02:22 PM | Show all posts
shi ni nampak nyer tomboy...tapi manja jugak...pakai blankie la..suka beli soft toy..tengok pax tu...jalan sendiri je wat hal dia...mad pon sama...tapi shi, nampak manja2 jugak...kat luar je dia nak nampak cam daddy n abang2 dia..in reality, still the adorable shiloh

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2012 03:41 PM | Show all posts
suke tgk shi... walaupun nampak tomboy tp dia still nampak comel dia..rasanya terikut gelagat abg2 dia.. tu yg sama naik tuh.. biasa la campur bdak2 laki.. dia pun sama aktif..tp viv mmg nampak comel anggun tuh... bak kata angie dlm interview majalah  bersepah kat umah kaler2 pink... hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2012 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Brad and Angelina said they wouldn’t marry until gay marriage is legalized, but now he thinks it’s ‘ludicrous’ not to!

After seven years and six children together, Brad Pitt says he’s finally ready to take the next step in his relationship with Angelina Jolie — marriage! “We’d actually like to,and it seems to mean more and more to our kids,” he revealed in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter. “We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can. But I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out.”

So why, after all this time, does Brad want to marry Angelina? “It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot,” he explained. “And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment.”

He wouldn’t reveal if he had proposed yet or not, but it’s not out of the question. “To be in love with someone and be raising a family with someone and want to make that commitment and not be able to is ludicrous, just ludicrous.”

But marriage isn’t the only thing in the future for the couple — they might have more kids! “We haven’t closed the book on it,” Brad revealed. “There’s a really nice balance in the house right now, but if we see the need and get that lightning bolt that says, ‘We can help this person; we could do something here,’ then absolutely.”

And he’s such a good dad! While carrying Vivienne, he fell, hurt his knee and was forced to use a cane while he walked. “I was just walking in our backyard, on a hill, carrying my daughter, and I slipped — and it was those parental instincts: me or her,” he explained. “And she’s fine.”

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 01:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085110 second(s), 43 queries .