CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1590|Reply: 0

Top 10 Cities for 2014 (Lonely Planet)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-10-2013 11:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Good list ... Paris, Trinidad (Cuba), Cape Town, Riga, Zurich, Shanghai, Vancouver, Chicago, Adelaide, Auckland.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/travel-tips-and-articles/lonely-planets-best-in-travel-2014-top-10-cities?affil=EML_EDITORIALNEWS_43v2

Paris - everybody knows Paris, everexposed, too touristy.
Trinidad (Cuba) - belum sampai, not too keen, because with Cuban visa stamp in passport, most likely kene 'interview' kat US border.
Cape Town - on a sunny day, lunch at the Waterfront with the Table Mts as the backdrop is truly magical.
Riga - the old town is one of the most beautiful and intact I have ever seen in Europe.
Zurich - the city itself is typically Swiss and somewhat boring, but drive south along the lake, then it's fantastic.
Shanghai - the old British colonial buildings and the stroll along the river at the Bund, marvellous.
Vancouver - as far as North American cities go, this one is okay lah, but it's the area around it which is great.
Chicago - very windy place esp. at the lake shore, not as hectic as NYC, but the homeless ppl huddling around in winter look pitiful.
Adelaide - what can I say, Australia's best-kept secret, more liveable than Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, of course.
Auckland - looks great too, but natural disasters always looming and NZ is at the end of the world.

What are your experiences in the above places?

===

Comments

assalam en mutsputnik, i'm sorry i have to close this thread because this thread does not meet the forum rules..tq for your understanding ~Lela~  Post time 29-10-2013 11:31 AM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 05:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055510 second(s), 32 queries .