Keanu Reeves attends wedding

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2014 01:29 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2014 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Keanu Reeves was spotted shopping on Sunday in LA

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2014 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Keanu Reeves' much-hyped upcoming sci-fi feature Passengers has landed at Germany's Studio Babelsberg.
OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

Cannes: Weinstein Co. Picks Up Reeves-Witherspoon Space Romance 'Passengers'

Keanu Reeves populates 'Passengers'

Keanu Reeves' 'Man of Tai Chi' Earns $1.5 Million in VOD
The big-budget space romance – which features Reeves and Rachel McAdams as a futuristic “Adam and Eve” – is deep into pre-production. It is scheduled to begin shooting at Babelsberg, just outside Berlin, this spring.

The plot has Reeves as space colonist Jim Preston, on board a colony ship carrying 5,000 sleeping passengers to a new world, who accidentally awakens. Lonely, he wakes up Aurora (McAdams), and they fall in love. They eventually realize it is up to them to save the entire ship.

Developed by Reeves and Stephen Hamel at their Company Films, the script was written by Jon Spaihts (Prometheus). The film will be the feature directing debut of Irish TV director Brian Kirk (Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire). Passengers has already received $1.35 million (

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2014 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Keanu Reeves: The Movies That Shaped My Childhood (EXCLUSIVE)

'Harold and Maude' (1971)

The hardest and deepest I ever laughed in a film -- I mean gut-wrenching, bent-over laughing -- was when I first saw "Harold and Maude," and Bud Cort's character pulls out a butcher knife and chops his arm off. The whole sequence of his character's dating / mother rebellion. I'm talkin' fifteen-year-old tears of laughter falling down the face. I experienced my taste in humor. This was followed by "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" -- "...a flesh wound" as an arm is chopped off and a geyser of blood gushes out of the arm socket.

other forms... not in my head, but there on an 80-foot wide screen. Oh yeah!

'Eraserhead' (1977)

And then there was "Eraserhead" at the Bloor St. Cinema -- I went in alone on an afternoon. I remember riding my bike down the street, seeing the marquee, locking my bike, and going in. I did not come out the same kid. I had been altered... affected. I had my perception of what is and what could be about anything and everything opened. Thank you, David Lynch.

'Star Wars' (1977)

I remember seeing the trailer for "Star Wars" at the University Theatre on Bloor St., in my hometown of Toronto, and thinking, "What is that?! I have to go see it!" and not being disappointed. I was into sci-fi literature and comics, and "Star Wars" was the first movie I went to that worked and matched in the scale and scope of those other forms... not in my head, but there on an 80-foot wide screen. Oh yeah!

The Films of Peter O'Toole

The films with Peter O'Toole were an inspiration for me in the pursuit of becoming an actor -- "The Ruling Class," "Becket," "Lawrence of Arabia" -- the performance, playing unique individuals with a voice, often tragically trapped...

'Taxi Driver' (1976)

And then there is "Taxi Driver." As a young artist, that was a filmic experience I hoped to have one day. That kind of role in that kind of film was my taste, sensibility, and ambition on every level.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2014 03:14 PM | Show all posts

Keanu Reeves Rides His Norton in Beverly Hills on February 7, 2014, Los Angeles, California, USA. Photo Credit Brian Lindensmith. Copyright All Access Photo Agency.
Last edited by melatibiru on 10-2-2014 03:16 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2014 03:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2014 05:19 PM | Show all posts
abam ke-ah-nu  bile mau ada partner ?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2014 06:20 PM | Show all posts
sila la hantar biodata kat KR...abang keanu nak kawen tp x jumpa calonnya lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 03:06 AM | Show all posts
Spirit Awards 2014

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 03:07 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 03:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 03:11 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 03:12 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2014 03:13 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 03:14 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 03:16 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 03:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 10:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087027 second(s), 42 queries .