CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dani-rox

Tom Hiddleston - Premiere, Promo & Press Con Photos (post#1335-1346)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-5-2014 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr and Chris Hemsworth support cancer-stricken Avengers fan

The Avengers have Assembled for comic book fan Stratford Caldecott
The 60-year-old has been diagnosed with terminal prostate cancer and was unable to see the latest film Captain America: Winter Soldier in the cinema. With its August DVD release three months away, his daughter Sofie took to social media to help boost her father's spirits and persuade Marvel to send an early copy to his home.
The internet soon mobilised and Marvel agreed to arrange a special screening for Stratford. But that wasn't all...
On her blog, Sofie also set out her intention to "tweet the Avengers actors and see if they will take a picture of themselves holding a sign saying ‘Captain America/Thor/Iron Man [insert name of character here] for Strat!’ so that we can surprise him with their messages of support and encouragement.”
The film's cast didn't disappoint, with the likes of Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans and Samuel L Jackson all sending their support via the social networking site, accompanied by the hashtag #CapForStrat.

SOURCE

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-5-2014 11:21 AM | Show all posts
terbukti abam tom mmg sweet...(klu dh ada sori ek)...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2014 10:46 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 28-5-2014 11:21 AM
terbukti abam tom mmg sweet...(klu dh ada sori ek)...

oh mai... kesian abam tom, parut kat dahi tuh...
tercalar sket kehenseman heols

apepon, heols memang sweet <3
Last edited by dani-rox on 28-5-2014 10:47 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2014 11:32 PM | Show all posts
abam tom dijangka akan bercatwalk utk charity uolsss

If you saw Samuel L Jackson's awesome (and terrifying) "Have You Got Balls?" video earlier this year, you know that the actor is passionate about raising awareness about male-specific cancers - so much so that he signed up to be the public face of Sofia Davis&#8203;' charity One For The Boys. However next month he's taking his efforts to the next level by hosting the first-ever One For The Boys fundraiser in the capital; and when better than during London Collections: Men, the bi-annual three-day menswear extravaganza.

The One For The Boys Fashion Ball (an apt name on many levels) will take place on 15 June at the gargantuan Natural History Museum and will feature a Mo&#235;t & Chandon reception, dinner cooked by a team of Michelin star chefs including Michael Caines and Tom Kerridge, and a silent auction, raising funds for the charity.

However the real draw will be seeing a few of Jackson's celebrity friends hit the catwalk in clothes from some of the finest designers around such as Fendi, Armani and Alexander McQueen. Names already signed up to walk? Simon Pegg, Luke Evans, Tom Hiddleston, David Walliams and, yes, Jackson himself. Our Editor Dylan Jones, a global ambassador for the charity, will be there on the night so you can be assured to see all the action here on GQ.co.uk. However if you want to get yourself along to support the very worthy cause a limited number of tickets are available to buy on request by emailing fashionball@onefortheboys.com.
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/articles/2014-05/28/samuel-l-jackson-one-for-the-boys-fashion-ball-lcm

stay tuned...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2014 12:56 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 29-5-2014 11:32 PM
abam tom dijangka akan bercatwalk utk charity uolsss

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/articles/ ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-5-2014 01:05 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 30-5-2014 12:56 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-5-2014 05:52 PM | Show all posts
x sabo nk tgk abam tom catwalk... uols rasa dia nk senyum sengih style dia yg selalu tu ker, atau wat renungan fierce loki dia tu....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-5-2014 06:56 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 30-5-2014 05:52 PM
x sabo nk tgk abam tom catwalk... uols rasa dia nk senyum sengih style dia yg selalu tu ker, atau wa ...

ai rasa tom sedaya upaya utk kelihatan fierce~ pd mulanya tp tak mustahil gak heols tetiba je 'ehehehe...' masa catwalk tuh

tp kalo lah heols cenggini kat atas runway tuh...

kiyaaaaaa~~~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2014 09:17 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 30-5-2014 06:56 PM
ai rasa tom sedaya upaya utk kelihatan fierce~ pd mulanya tp tak mustahil gak heols tetiba je 'ehe ...

geramnyaaaa...juling bijik mata i..hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2014 11:18 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 30-5-2014 06:56 PM
ai rasa tom sedaya upaya utk kelihatan fierce~ pd mulanya tp tak mustahil gak heols tetiba je 'ehe ...

taf2nya abam tom

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2014 11:25 PM | Show all posts
jumpak kat tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2014 10:57 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 30-5-2014 11:25 PM
jumpak kat tumblr

i like

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Tom Hiddleston to Star as Country Legend Hank Williams in I Saw the Light

Tom Hiddleston is going country, y'all!

E! News has confirmed that the famous British actor has been chosen to portray iconic country crooner Hank Williams in the biopic I Saw the Light, which will chronicle Williams' triumphant rise to fame and its ultimately tragic effect on his personal life and his health (Williams died at the young age of 29 due to heart failure).

Additionally, Hiddleston will actually be lending his own vocals for the film! The hot ginger celeb will sing from the entire Williams catalog—including hits "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry," "Hey Good Lookin'" and "Your Cheatin' Heart"—after the rights were secured through a deal with Sony ATV.

LOOK: The 9 Sexiest Moments From Tom Hiddleston's Jaguar Commercial

I Saw the Light will be directed by Marc Abraham from his screenplay based on Colin Escott's award-winning biography. Aaron L. Gilbert will produce alongside Brett Ratner, G. Marq Roswell and Abraham. James Packer will serve as executive producer for RatPac Entertainment.

Fans know Tom from his work in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris, Jim Jarmusch's Only Lovers Left Alive, Steven Spielberg's War House and, of course, his portrayal of Loki in Marvel Studio's Thor, The Avengers and Thor: The Dark World.

Hiddleston recently wrapped Guillermo Del Toro's Crimson Peak for Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures and will soon start work on Ben Wheatley's High-Rise.

link : http://www.eonline.com/news/5508 ... -in-i-saw-the-light

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 01:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 01:37 PM | Show all posts
camna la abam tom joget koboi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-6-2014 03:08 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 13-6-2014 01:33 PM
Tom Hiddleston to Star as Country Legend Hank Williams in I Saw the Light

ohh watak mencabar... i smell oscar
mcm mana agaknya abam tom bercakap dan menyanyi dgn accent koboi american gituhh...

apepon, go abaaammm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-6-2014 10:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 10:35 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 13-6-2014 03:08 PM
ohh watak mencabar... i smell oscar
mcm mana agaknya abam tom bercakap dan menyanyi dgn accent ...

cakap tuh 1 hal. adakah abam tom akan menyanyi jugak lam pilem neh.  

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 10:39 PM | Show all posts
mcm tak berhenti lak abam tom neh keja. lepas satu...satu pilem dia shoot.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-6-2014 11:06 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 13-6-2014 10:35 PM
cakap tuh 1 hal. adakah abam tom akan menyanyi jugak lam pilem neh.
The hot ginger celeb will sing from the entire Williams catalog—including hits "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry," "Hey Good Lookin'" and "Your Cheatin' Heart"—after the rights were secured through a deal with Sony ATV

nampaknya heols akan menggunakan suara sendiri, mcm joaquin phoenix yg berlakon sbg johnny cash tu.
semoga abam tom bukan saja dpt oscar, tp juga grammy award... sedap apa suara heols

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 06:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077075 second(s), 46 queries .