CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dani-rox

Tom Hiddleston - Premiere, Promo & Press Con Photos (post#1335-1346)

[Copy link]
Post time 31-7-2014 10:58 AM | Show all posts
selamat ari raya geng2 Hiddlestoners semua.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-7-2014 10:59 AM | Show all posts
utk abam tom jgn terlebih makan ketupat rendang raya neh na.
nanti sakit ayang jugak yg susah  

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Read Tom Hiddleston's ‘Thank You’ Letter to Joss Whedon For Writing ‘The Avengers’

Hiddleston compared his villain, Loki, to Alan Rickman's Hans Gruber in the first “Die Hard”

Tom Hiddleston was “so excited” about Joss Whedon‘s first draft of “The Avengers” that he wrote a very, very enthusiastic “thank you” letter to the director as soon as he read it.

“I am so excited I can hardly speak. The first time I read it I grabbed at it like Charlie Bucket snatching for a golden ticket somewhere behind the chocolate in the wrapper of a Wonka Bar,” wrote Hiddleston, who played Loki. “Thank you for writing me my Hans Gruber. But a Hans Gruber with super-magic powers.”

Also read: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ for Dummies: The 12 Comic Book Origins of Marvel's Strangest Superheroes

That's just a snippet. Whedon wrote back and joked the email was “possibly longer” than the script.

The amusing exchange, which demonstrates just how grateful Hiddleston was for what he knew would be the opportunity of a lifetime, is published in “Joss Whedon: The Biography.” Chicago Review Press is releasing the book on Aug. 1.

Also read: Joss Whedon's ‘Firefly’ Cast Will Lend Voices to ‘Firefly Online’ Game

Joss,

I am so excited I can hardly speak.

The first time I read it I grabbed at it like Charlie Bucket snatching for a golden ticket somewhere behind the chocolate in the wrapper of a Wonka Bar. I didn't know where to start. Like a classic actor I jumped in looking for LOKI on every page, jumping back and forth, reading words in no particular order, utterances imprinting themselves like flash-cuts of newspaper headlines in my mind: “real menace”; “field of obeisance”; “discontented, nothing is enough”; “his smile is nothing but a glimpse of his skull”; “Puny god” …

… Thank you for writing me my Hans Gruber. But a Hans Gruber with super-magic powers. As played by James Mason … It's high operatic villainy alongside detached throwaway tongue-in-cheek; plus the “real menace” and his closely guarded suitcase of pain. It's grand and epic and majestic and poetic and lyrical and wicked and rich and badass and might possibly be the most gloriously fun part I've ever stared down the barrel of playing. It is just so juicy.

I love how throughout you continue to put Loki on some kind of pedestal of regal magnificence and then consistently tear him down. He gets battered, punched, blasted, side-swiped, roared at, sent tumbling on his back, and every time he gets back up smiling, wickedly, never for a second losing his eloquence, style, wit, self-aggrandisement or grandeur, and you never send him up or deny him his real intelligence…. That he loves to make an entrance; that he has a taste for the grand gesture, the big speech, the spectacle. I might be biased, but I do feel as though you have written me the coolest part.

… But really I'm just sending you a transatlantic shout-out and fist-bump, things that traditionally British actors probably don't do. It's epic.

Whedon wrote back:

Tom, this is one of those emails you keep forever. Thanks so much. It's more articulate (and possibly longer) than the script. I couldn't be more pleased at your reaction, but I'll also tell you I'm still working on it … Thank you again. I'm so glad you're pleased. Absurd fun to ensue.

Best, (including uncharacteristic fist bump), joss.

link : http://www.thewrap.com/tom-hiddleston-joss-whedon-thank-you-letter-the-avengers-script-loki/

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 11:07 AM | Show all posts
                                                Emily Jade Elliott: I JUST FRICKN FACETIMED WITH ToM FLAKKDKKAKSKSJDJJS PLEASSSSEEE pic.twitter.com/4MUXdSJYF6

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 11:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Crimson Peak | Comic-Con panel (2016) Guillermo DelToro

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-7-2014 11:09 AM | Show all posts
     Tom Hiddleston is so f–king nice. It used to be in the past you were either nice, or you were good-looking and an a–hole.

Guillermo del Toro (x)

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 11:10 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-7-2014 06:19 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 31-7-2014 10:55 AM
kannnn... realitinya abam tom seorang pemandu yg berhemah di atas jln raya

asal tengok heols pakai helmet dan spek tuh mesti tingat pororo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-7-2014 06:30 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 31-7-2014 11:01 AM
Read Tom Hiddleston's ‘Thank You’ Letter to Joss Whedon For Writing ‘The Avengers’

kalo tak silap joss whedon pernah buat stetmen yg watak ultron dlm avengers 2 lg hebat drpd loki
pun abam tom tetap berterima kasih

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2014 12:59 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 31-7-2014 10:58 AM
selamat ari raya geng2 Hiddlestoners semua.

selamat hari raya uols...maaf zahir batin....dh berhari iols x singgah sini...huhu...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2014 01:05 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 31-7-2014 11:01 AM

sweetnyer la hai abam tom ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2014 01:07 AM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 31-7-2014 06:30 PM
kalo tak silap joss whedon pernah buat stetmen yg watak ultron dlm avengers 2 lg hebat drpd loki

ha'ah......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2014 01:10 AM | Show all posts

So I’m on board the USS Texas and I found this sailor who looks an awful lot like Tom Hiddleston
Credits: tumblr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2014 01:13 AM | Show all posts
ai tergelak di subuh hari

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2014 10:02 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 31-7-2014 06:19 PM
asal tengok heols pakai helmet dan spek tuh mesti tingat pororo

kakakka...klu jumpak abam tom tak yah bg patung...cer bg botoi ayaq pororo. pastuh tepek gambaq dia lam top gear.
tak yah cakap apa. bg dia paham2 sendrik

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-8-2014 11:10 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 13-8-2014 10:02 PM
kakakka...klu jumpak abam tom tak yah bg patung...cer bg botoi ayaq pororo. pastuh tepek gambaq di ...

mak aihh... ada gak botol pororo ek cute plak tuh...
sebelum bg kat abam tom, isi ngan air teh sekali. pasti heols terharu

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2014 11:35 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 13-8-2014 11:10 PM
mak aihh... ada gak botol pororo ek  cute plak tuh...
sebelum bg kat abam tom, isi ngan air ...

abam tom minum earl grey tea kan?? rs klu letak teh kedai mamak dia perasan dak.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2014 11:42 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 13-8-2014 11:35 PM
abam tom minum earl grey tea kan?? rs klu letak teh kedai mamak dia perasan dak.

ha'ah kan, mesti dia perasan... sejak lahir minum teh berkualiti tinggi
kita org mampu bancuh teh boh ngan lipton jah

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2014 11:55 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 31-7-2014 06:30 PM

penangan loki. joss whedon terpaksa keluaq stetmen tuh.
tak pa abam tom. kita tunggu dan lihat. mampoo ka villain baru nak lawan penangan abam loki.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 11:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.139542 second(s), 43 queries .