Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: dani-rox

Ahli2 Boyband Ini Pernah Menjalin Hubungan Gay

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-1-2014 05:53 PM | Show all posts
ice98 posted on 19-1-2014 05:07 PM
Lance-bass ni pon dh lama ngaku. Die rs die lebih tertarik kepada kaum sejenis die...
Tgk mate ...

ketara gitu kan? muka sebijik mcm mak dia. feminine sgt. sebelum lance join nsync dia memang dah dlm 'almari'... ade gosip mengatakan heols tinggal bersama bf

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2014 07:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 19-1-2014 05:53 PM
ketara gitu kan? muka sebijik mcm mak dia. feminine sgt. sebelum lance join nsync dia memang dah d ...

Dalam almari?? Hahaa...

tp yg howie d bsb tu tak disangka la juge.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2014 11:40 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 14-1-2014 05:39 PM
dahlah tunang dia tu pon merembes gak
Lance ni la pernah cakap dlm media psl teori yg dlm seti ...

abam jc pon de gosip pasal gay ni,dgn chace crawford lg tuh..tp diharapkan heols xgay,kalo x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-1-2014 11:52 PM | Show all posts
nordin84 posted on 19-1-2014 11:40 PM
abam jc pon de gosip pasal gay ni,dgn chace crawford lg tuh..tp diharapkan heols xgay,kalo x {:non ...

kan? rugi woi... hensem2 tp hobi songsang
sbg peminat ai tingin nak tengok little JCs mewarisi kecomelan dan bakat daddy derang

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2014 10:34 AM | Show all posts
nordin84 posted on 19-1-2014 11:40 PM
abam jc pon de gosip pasal gay ni,dgn chace crawford lg tuh..tp diharapkan heols xgay,kalo x {:non ...

tidakkkkkkkkk...harap2 just rumour je ....cehhhh..rugi sungguh... ..

summarize:

blue -duncan
Nsync - lance
boyzone-stephen
westlife-mark
BSB -???
NKOTB - jonathan
Take That - possibility jason & tak pernah dgr any scandal dgn mana2 pompuan mahupun lelaki (dia sorang yg belum kahwin lagi..kalau betul rugiiii lagiiii )
911 - ??? (aku speku lee sbb dia pun cam ala2 sket..kahkahkah)
point break - ??
o-town - ??
plus one - ?? (aku tak berapa familiar dgn group neh)
code red (UK boyband..kira one hit wonder..aku cuma ada debut album diorg je) -  ???
caught in the act -  ada sorang..ex bf stephen

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2014 08:03 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 20-1-2014 10:34 AM

s ...

hurm..mostly bands dr uk.

meh aku tambah.

v - kevin [x mark westlife]
Union J - Jaymi Hensley
snow patrol - Nathan Connolly [guitar]
green day - billy joel [bi katanya...]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-1-2014 08:27 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 20-1-2014 10:34 AM

s ...

tu rumors thn 2012 xslp iols..jc tu hensem,ganteng,mke suci,xde tato apatah lg nk bertindik..kalo gay,adoyai

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2014 11:51 PM | Show all posts
nuryakmal posted on 13-1-2014 01:56 PM
siot jah, jantan boyband yang aku minat semua gayah....

tak moh minat dah

gi minat kumpulan ForTeen pulak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2014 08:02 AM | Show all posts
clavriene posted on 14-1-2014 12:05 AM
yg bad boy aku rase AJ & nick je kot..lagi 3 tu xde kot, lagi2 si brian yg mmg staunch christian.. ...

BSB kan ada parady song "which BSB is gay?"...haha...tapi BSB je lah satu gorup yg tak ada gay member...nasib...cos they're also my fav! Lee ni pun i suka cos muka dia ada mirip brian BSB...suara dia pun best..Ramai betul artis2 lelaki skrg berani  yg mengaku diri mereka ni gay.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2014 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Meet Union J, The British Boy Band With The Openly Gay Member

Union J’s J.J. Hamblett, George Shelley, Jaymi Hensley and Josh Cuthbert (Photo: Getty)

It’s not uncommon for a member of a boy band to come out—both N’Sync’s Lance Bass and New Kids on the Block’s Jonathan Knight have spoken publicly about their sexuality. But a boy bander who’s openly gay at the start of his career? That’s a new one on us.

Following in the footsteps of One Direction and The Wanted, Union J are another batch of British lads hoping to conquer the world with their melodious voices and adorable mugs. But unlike those chart-topping acts, band member Jaymi Hensley has been open about being gay almost since the start, when the quartet was formed on the UK version of X Factor last season.

Since then, Union J has been performing, making public appearances and working on a debut album. They just debuted their first single, “Carry You,” on Capital FM this week. (It’s available on iTunes on June 2.)

In a November interview with Britain’s Sun, Hensley credits their manager Louis Walsh, who also guided Boyzone and Westlife to fame and fortune: “I spoke to Louis about this and he said, ‘put it this way, both of my big boy bands had a gay member in them.’ So he said it fits the formula quite well!”

Jaymi Hensley The 22-year-old looker says bandmates Josh Cuthbert, George Shelley and Jamie “JJ” Hamblett “have always supported me with doing this.”

To his credit, Hensley wanted to be straight up (so to speak) from the start: “I didn’t want to do it in five years’ time when I have made money and had a career,” he says. “I don’t think anyone should have to hide who they are.”

Hensley says he’s already heard from appreciative gay fans:

I got a tweet from a boy who must have been 13 or 14, asking if the rumours that I was gay were true. He said he really wished I could be out because he didn’t have anyone to look up to and was finding it really hard to fit in and tell his parents. I was that kid at 14 and really wish I had someone to say it was OK to be pictured on the red carpet with a guy and be gay in a boy band.

In addition to being out and in the spotlight, Hensley offers young gays something new: A gay celebrity whose journey was angst-free: “I came out when I was 14 to my family and friends and never had one piece of negativity,” he says of his sexuality. “I hope the reaction will hopefully be, ‘OK, we kind of knew, but well done on coming out.”

Hensley’s not set on being a spokesman for the LGBT community—he just wants to be able to enjoy the perks of boy-band fame on his own terms: “I want to be able to go to gay clubs and be pictured with [UK personality Katie Price] and her gay friends. I want to have fun with my life.”

Well done, you.
**tak kenal sape. tak meletup lg kot. ternyata teori Lance Bass mmg btul la. salah sorg tu mesti gay :lol;

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 02:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060356 second(s), 31 queries .