[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 9-3-2014 09:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 9-3-2014 06:45 PM
tp dalam pacific rim die agak kayu skit

maybe its sci-fi movies, so x berapa menyerlah sangat wataknya...pendapat i la

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-3-2014 09:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
He’s a bit of a sneakerhead.Hunnam collects Nike Air Max 90 sneakers.He’s nostalgic for this particular model because they remind him of a pair of shoes he had when he was 10. “They were 100 for a pair of those sneakers and I was pretty poor, so we weren’t spending that much money on sneakers in my household,” he said. “But I just absolutely loved them. So I got a little bit older and I think it was 2005 that they re-issued the infra-red colourway, which led to this insurgence of interest in the 90s. At that point, I could afford them. I don’t know how it happened, but I became obsessed with buying every colourway I could get my hands on. I was a super dork. You can collect sneakers and still be pretty cool – sneakers are cool – but if you never wear them and keep them box fresh? Then you’re just a dork. That’s what I was: I never wore them. But I never felt indulgent buying them all because I didn’t wear them. I thought they would at least retain their value, if not go up in value.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2014 09:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2014 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Ni artikel lama...sekarang tgh shooting rasanya..

Guillermo del Toro’s ‘Crimson Peak’

Though “Pacific Rim” comes out later this year, Charlie Hunnam is ready to re-team with his director as the thesp is in negotiations to star in Guillermo del Toro’s “Crimson Peak.”

Emma Stone is also in negotiations to co-star with del Toro on board to helm.

Plot details are being kept under wraps as del Toro and Lucinda Coxon rewrite the original script he penned with Matthew Robbins.

Legendary will produce and be a participating financing partner on the movie, with Universal Pictures retaining an option to finance at a later date. The film is set to begin shooting in February 2014.

Del Toro is no stranger to reteaming with actors on multiple projects, having worked with Hunnam’s “Sons of Anarchy” co-star Ron Perlman on four films including Universal’s “Hellboy” series.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2014 09:49 PM | Show all posts
No beard..muka suci

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2014 09:56 PM | Show all posts

I feel as though the basic cable shows, not just in their grittiness but in the originality and daring of the storytelling, have really replaced independent film. … I think because of that, it’s really the golden age of TV.”

Last edited by melatibiru on 9-3-2014 10:00 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-3-2014 10:56 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Model Armani Campaign 2005. Muka suci x jambang..jambu sangat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 12:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 12:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 01:00 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 01:11 AM | Show all posts
Artikel lama...komen Brad Pitt pasal Charlie

At he news of Charlie Hunnam’s casting as Christian Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of E L James’ “Fifty Shades of Grey” continues to have Hollywood – and fans – buzzing. And while the fan debate rages on, as to whether Charlie – perhaps best known for his role as Jackson “Jax” Teller on FX’s “Sons of Anarchy” – is the right choice, at least one fellow big screen leading man is lending Charlie his full support. “I know Charlie, he’s a great guy!” Brad Pitt beamed to Access Hollywood at the Toronto Film Festival, when asked for his thoughts about the “Fifty Shades” casting news. “He’s a good egg and one of the guys that are putting story and craft first,” Brad continued of Charlie, who many have said looks a lot like Brad. “I hope good things for him.” In fact, Brad’s production company Plan B is slated to produce a vampire film “Vlad,” for which Charlie wrote the screenplay.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 01:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 02:12 PM | Show all posts
hensem..with or without beard

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 02:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nicuya posted on 10-3-2014 02:12 PM
hensem..with or without beard

blonde hair guy yg hensem..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 02:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Michael Muller photographs “Sons of Anarchy” star Charlie Hunnam for Entertainment Weekly cover story
Posted by Kristina Feliciano
For the cover of the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, Michael Muller photographed Charlie Hunnam, who plays Jax Teller on the FX series Sons of Anarchy—”the most badass show on TV,” in the words of EW. At its website, the magazine also posted a nine-image gallery of Michael’s photos of Hunnam, who reminds us more than a little of Heath Ledger and that rugged sweetness that he had. Here’s a look…

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 02:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 02:58 PM | Show all posts
muka tipikal american guy...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2014 03:03 PM | Show all posts
liyamariska posted on 10-3-2014 02:58 PM
muka tipikal american guy...

tp dia ni british guy..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 09:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.155275 second(s), 42 queries .