Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: melatibiru

Charles Matthew Charlie Hunnam

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-4-2014 05:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
munchkin posted on 18-4-2014 04:55 PM
tak tengok cerita ni. tapi kejap ada irasn bradd pitt. yang takde beard moustache tu cam budak sekol ...

cerita apa? soa? ...i suka lagi ch ada beard..nampak macho sangat...ni x beard cam remaja lak padahal dah 34 tahun...remaja sangat heeeee

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2014 05:14 PM | Show all posts
melatibiru posted on 18-4-2014 05:03 PM
cerita apa? soa? ...i suka lagi ch ada beard..nampak macho sangat...ni x beard cam remaja lak pada ...

i agree better ada beard baru nampak manly??.. yang takde beard tu boleh bagi cerita sekolah sekolah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2014 05:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
munchkin posted on 18-4-2014 05:14 PM
i agree better ada beard baru nampak manly??.. yang takde beard tu boleh bagi cerita sekolah sekol ...

film ni watak doktor...very d jambu la kalau x beard...hilang macho..i baru khatam soa season 1-season 6...x sabar nak tunggu season 7...abis shooting fim crimson peak, sambung shooting soa7 lak...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2014 05:21 PM | Show all posts
melatibiru posted on 18-4-2014 05:17 PM
film ni watak doktor...very d jambu la kalau x beard...hilang macho..i baru khatam soa season 1-se ...

tak tengok cerita soa tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2014 10:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
munchkin posted on 18-4-2014 05:21 PM
tak tengok cerita soa tu

i donlod semua season..hehehe...baru khatam..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2014 10:45 PM | Show all posts
melatibiru posted on 18-4-2014 10:17 PM
i donlod semua season..hehehe...baru khatam..

Rjin you. Minat sangat ye? I pun kalau minat series tu mmg follow habisa. Enjoy them!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-4-2014 11:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
munchkin posted on 18-4-2014 10:45 PM
Rjin you. Minat sangat ye? I pun kalau minat series tu mmg follow habisa. Enjoy them!

minatttt sangat!!! tu pasal bole layan semua season..stars pun ramai in soa..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2014 11:18 PM | Show all posts
melatibiru posted on 18-4-2014 11:07 PM
minatttt sangat!!! tu pasal bole layan semua season..stars pun ramai in soa..

Heheh....takpelah enjoy babe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2014 02:59 AM | Show all posts
mati2 aku ingat heath ledger tadi. siyes bila tgk avatar tt first mind pikir heath ledger. miss u heath ledger

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2014 04:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hanakikan posted on 19-4-2014 02:59 AM
mati2 aku ingat heath ledger tadi. siyes bila tgk avatar tt first mind pikir heath ledger. miss u he ...

maybe pasal blonde sekali imbas ada rupa sket..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2014 01:29 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2014 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Sons of Anarchy returns for its seventh and final season sometime in September, and I couldn’t be more excited. A high-profile drama without a midseason finale or post-hiatus premiere? What a thrilling, new concept. Anyway, we know very little about what kind of insanity Kurt Sutter has planned for SAMCRO, other than Marilyn Manson is going to guest star as a drug addict (because the role of do-gooder priest was already taken by Till Lindemann?), and that according to E! Online, we should “prepare to meet a whole lot of new faces including a soldier who doesn’t put up with any b.s., an imposing jail guard, and Alice Johnson, an uptight sheriff with an edgy sense of humor.”

There haven’t been any imposing trailers featuring a Taz-like tornado of bikers beating each other up yet, but FX’s Vice President of Media Relations, Dominic Pagone, did tweet out first-look photos of the upcoming season, featuring Jax without his billy goat beard. What does this mean for the show? Probably nothing, unless you subscribe to the theory that SAMCRO is going to leave Charming and travel the country, living off winnings from Crazy Beard Contests.

But that’s probably too much of a spoiler to give away on Twitter.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2014 01:34 AM | Show all posts
He's back

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2014 01:40 AM | Show all posts

Charlie Hunnam Returns To Film Final Season Of Sons Of Anarchy (PHOTOS)

After six successful seasons of Sons of Anarchy, the cast are gearing up to shoot the seventh and final one, which is set to be the most explosive yet.
Whilst viewers have loved watching the lives of a close-knit outlaw motorcycle club operating in Charming, the final series will see plot twists, new characters and photos of Charlie Hunnam without his Jax Teller beard suggest that he'll be moving around with a clean slate.

And one rumour suggests that instead of killing off a character in the first episode, there could be a character brought back to life!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2014 01:42 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2014 01:43 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-5-2014 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Charlie Hunnam gets his hair gelled back on the set of his television series Sons of Anarchy on Thursday afternoon (May 29) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old actor was joined by co-stars Tommy Flanagan, Kim Coates, and Mark Boone Jr. while filming scenes at a local cafe for the upcoming seventh season.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2014 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Tak sabar nak tgk crimson peak....
Sbb ada dia, loki, jessica chastain dan guillermo del toro

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2014 11:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
putehkundor posted on 1-6-2014 10:51 AM
Tak sabar nak tgk crimson peak....
Sbb ada dia, loki, jessica chastain dan guillermo del toro:lovel ...

baru abis shooting kan....i pun x sabar nak tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2014 02:39 PM | Show all posts
xde sape ke nak hapdet? abg charlie uols berlakon iklan minyak wangi

Charlie Hunnam and Doutzen Kroes Pose Topless for New Calvin Klein Reveal Ads: See the Steamy Pictures
Hello, handsome!

Charlie Hunnam — who was briefly attached to play Christian Grey in the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey film — has a sexy new gig: He’s the face of Calvin Klein’s new men’s fragrance, Reveal Men.

PHOTOS: Celebrity sex confessions

In the ad, the Sons of Anarchy star, 34, does his best “Blue Steel” pose, looking deep into the camera’s eye, while rocking a black suit and dress shirt sans tie. But he’s not the only pretty face in the ad: As the face of Reveal Women, supermodel Doutzen Kroes joins Hunnam — wearing nothing but a barely there smile.

PHOTOS: The 30 most romantic movies of all time

Hunnam returns the sexy favor by appearing in the Reveal Women’s campaign shirtless, though he too keeps his back to the camera, arms wrapped around the Dutch beauty, 29.

The pair also costar in the accompanying video campaign for the complementary Reveal fragrances. In it, Hunnam and Kroes play naughty neighbors that tease each other through the windows of their facing luxury apartments, Rear Window-style.

Though Hunnam did ultimately turn down the chance to play Christian Grey — a role that was quickly filled by Jamie Dornan opposite Dakota Johnson as his love Anastasia Steele — the steamy campaign does give fans a tiny peek into what might have been.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 05:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.426196 second(s), 42 queries .