CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3522|Reply: 1

Celebs Who twitted about Mas Flight MH370...

[Copy link]
Post time 11-3-2014 12:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
link bawah ni dari celebs lain...check it out...huhu...
http://entertainment.malaysia.ms ... nes-tragedy#image=1

The disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 early on March 8 remains a mystery. On its way to Beijing from Kuala Lumpar, the airplane suddenly vanished from radar screens somewhere over the seas in between Malaysia and Vietnam. Several Asian artists from Malaysia, China, and Taiwan continue to pray for the flight’s safety, hoping there would be a miracle.

Malaysian artists including Michelle Yeoh (楊紫瓊), Vivien Yeo (楊秀惠), Angelica Lee (李心潔), Fish Leung (梁靜茹), Victor Wong (品冠) and Shila Amzah (茜拉) were hit with grief after learning of the missing aircraft. Currently working abroad, Michelle expressed her condolences to the flight’s passengers and crew members. Vivien admitted feeling extremely sorrowful about the incident. With her career based in Hong Kong, she had visited her home country during Lunar New Year to wish family and friends safety. Angelica hopes for a miracle, while Fish and Victor spread words of prayer on their Weibo accounts. Shila felt extremely uncomfortable about the incident and shared how she constantly took flight MH370 in the past.

Other Chinese artists also expressed their concerns for those affected and told everyone to not give up their hopes. Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明) wrote on his Weibo blog, “This news has caused much worry, and I really hope everyone is safe and sound. I hope everyone can take good care of their emotions and never give up on hope! Praying for everyone’s peace!”

Zhang Ziyi (章子怡) uploaded a photograph of two lit candles and commented, “A day of sorrow!” Hong Kong actress, Ada Choi (蔡少芬), also posted on her Weibo blog, “Why hasn’t the missing airplane been found…Lord have mercy, wishing there is a miracle and also have peace and strength for the families [waiting] on the ground. So sad, so heartbroken, so much sorrow.”

Taiwanese artists including Rainie Yang (楊丞琳), Leehom Wang (王力宏), Yoga Lin (林宥嘉), Valen Hsu (許茹蕓), and Barbie Hsu (徐熙媛) left similar messages of prayer on their blogs. Rainie wrote, “My god…praying that there is peace.” Likewise, Yoga expressed, “Hoping the missing airplane can make it home safely. Give their family members some space. We don’t need to be onlookers toward their grief.”

Leehom, who just flew to Kuala Lumpar from Beijing last week, felt extremely sympathetic. He admitted, “I find it so hard to believe the news I’m hearing. I constantly take that flight, and just did so last week. Praying for all the passengers and crew members!” Barbie wrote, “Please do not make up rumors. Everyone is worried, and please consider the feelings of their family members. Wishing for the passengers’ safety.” Valen also expressed, “Praying for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight’s family members and friends. Hope a miracle can happen! Showing support together!”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2014 11:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 07:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.246002 second(s), 32 queries .