Mark Kermode tweet psl kes 'punch'

ada kat youtube?... nak cari lah..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2014 09:28 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 7-6-2014 08:38 PM
Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hardy top Marvel's Doctor Strange wish list

The Sherlock and Locke ...

psl ni ker yg abam ben n scott moffatt gi opis marvel dulu tu?...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2014 09:29 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 7-6-2014 08:38 PM
abam ben kat boston dah??

wow...harap2 bau2an abam johnny tak mengganggu konsentrasi abam ben..hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2014 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Sneak Peek: 'Penguins of Madagascar'

Benedict Cumberbatch's newest mission: playing a good-looking and debonair secret agent.

Who also happens to be a wolf.

The British actor voices Classified, head of a covert protective force of animals, in the animated espionage caper The Penguins of Madagascar (due out Nov. 26). Directed by Simon J. Smith and Eric Darnell, the comedy stars the quartet of flightless birds from the Madagascar movies.

"I don't know what it's like to be a penguin, but I do know what it's like to be a super-duper-smooth classified agent," says Cumberbatch.

Like many, he digs the cinematic penguins who, even though they seem cuddly, tend toward the personalities of 1950s tough guys.

Penguins gives these commandos with a penchant for trouble a new foe: the disgruntled octopus Octavius Brine (John Malkovich), who also goes by "Dave" and is on a quest to wipe out their species.

The penguins themselves think "there's no one better to save us than us," says executive producer Tom McGrath, who's been voicing the leader, Skipper, since the original 2005Madagascar (which he directed with Darnell).

Along the way, Skipper and his crew — brainy Kowalski (Chris Miller), rugged Rico (John DiMaggio) and young rookie Private (Christopher Knights) — come into conflict and ultimately team with the high-tech animal organization North Wind (its motto: "No one breaks the Wind").

Classified's group includes the seal Short Fuse (Ken Jeong), an explosives expert; snow owl Eva (Annet Mahendru of The Americans), an intelligence analyst with a Russian accent who's the object of Kowalski's affections; and hulking Norwegian bear Corporal (Peter Stormare), who constantly wants to embrace his four new bird friends.

"While North Wind uses all this slick gadgetry, the penguins rely on grit, spit and duct tape," says McGrath.

Cumberbatch says "there's a bit of Benedict" in Classified's voice. He was like a lot of boys who grew up with James Bond and "have fantasies of secret agents and being a spy or just working in some kind of covert manner to save the human — or in this case, animal — race."

The movie plays with various spy tropes: Octavius is always annoyed by his henchmen, but even the smartest guy in the room can't undo the mute button on the remote to his video equipment, McGrath says. "There's a humanity underneath this guy who's trying to be bad."

And the opening of the movie finds the penguins trying to break into Fort Knox to steal the last remaining vending machine containing Private's favorite snack food, 1960s-era Cheesy Dibbles, for his birthday.

Such outrageous acts by the small creatures "just tickle me,'' says Cumberbatch. "They have dreams of being warriors and yet they're these cute little black-and-white fellows who belong in the Arctic or a zoo.''

Even more heartening is that, even though they get themselves into hapless trouble, ''they are actually very needed,'' he says. "My character has to swallow his pride and team up with them, so they have their hero moment. They really do come to the fore as the chief protagonists.''

link : http://www.usatoday.com/story/li ... Life+Top+Stories%29

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2014 10:45 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 7-6-2014 09:26 PM
yes,dear..yg nie..cute kan?...tqvm..muuuaahhh

suka sgtkan wat hidung dia camtuh

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2014 10:46 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 7-6-2014 09:27 PM
ada kat youtube?... nak cari lah..

try carik gak. tp tak jumpak lak.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-6-2014 10:50 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 7-6-2014 09:28 PM
psl ni ker yg abam ben n scott moffatt gi opis marvel dulu tu?...

tak tau lak. ms g ngan moffat tuh rs lam 2012 kan.
jared leto pon msk list dr strange neh gak. sapa yg nak dpt ntah.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2014 10:53 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 7-6-2014 09:29 PM
wow...harap2 bau2an abam johnny tak mengganggu konsentrasi abam ben..hihi

abam ben kat paris uols. hehehhee

Benedict Cumberbatch arriving in the @LACOSTE Village @rolandgarros today! Looking very elegant in his #L1212 polo! [x]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-6-2014 10:58 PM | Show all posts

Benedict Cumberbatch says #VoteMalcolm in the @EquityUK elections.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2014 10:59 PM | Show all posts

iklan jaguar baru

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2014 11:10 PM | Show all posts

micmoc817:

Benedict has caused another controversy on Chinese website. A girl said she wanted to take a photo with him. But he said “fxxk off” twice to them. On weibo hundreds of people thinks that he has a discrimination against Chinese or Asian. I dont think so of course. But a large amount of Chinese is ready to boycott his movies or other works

londonphile:
        Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he has a right to say no to photos when he’s eating?And they still took a photo anyway? I doubt it has anything to do with nationality, and everything to do with people’s rudeness… Please don’t turn him into the bad guy…

Most Chinese fans I see on weibo find this girl’s action and discrimination argument ridiculous and disgusting, I’m not sure if the large amount of boycotts is based on the number of retweets tbh, cause you have a large space to add comments on weibo.

Chinese Fans still support him 100% and I see LOADS criticising that chick.

Please don’t get it wrong and think they are all boycotting them now…it’s just not true :<

cumbermon:
Good to know most are level headed people. Never thought most wouldn’t be. The problem was clearly those ‘fans’ not the whole fandom.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2014 12:14 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 8-6-2014 10:43 PM
Sneak Peek: 'Penguins of Madagascar'

Benedict Cumberbatch's newest mission: playing a good-lookin ...

due date 26 november yer..harap2 awal disember diorg ada wat premier kat london..coz 1-5hb dis, Insya Allah, i ada kat sana...leh menyelit...hihi...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2014 12:15 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 8-6-2014 10:45 PM
suka sgtkan wat hidung dia camtuh

yer la...suka sgt kan...ter'kenan' watak smaug kot...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2014 12:16 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 8-6-2014 10:46 PM
try carik gak. tp tak jumpak lak.

i pun tak jumpa gak...taktau dh nak letak keyword apa..huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2014 12:18 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 8-6-2014 10:53 PM
abam ben kat paris uols. hehehhee

Benedict Cumberbatch arriving in the @LACOSTE Village @roland ...

hah, lapang sikit tgk abam ben pakai baju lain...sesak dada asyik tgk kemeja biru ngan seluar maroon...haha..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2014 12:28 AM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 9-6-2014 12:14 AM
due date 26 november yer..harap2 awal disember diorg ada wat premier kat london..coz 1-5hb dis, I ...

wahhh....jgn lupa amik gambaq byk2 uols.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2014 12:29 AM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 9-6-2014 12:16 AM
i pun tak jumpa gak...taktau dh nak letak keyword apa..huhu

ada channel reporter tuh kat youtube. tp malas nak tgk video review dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2014 12:31 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 8-6-2014 11:10 PM
micmoc817:

Benedict has caused another controversy on Chinese website.  ...

omg!!..btol ker abam ben gitu?...maybe miscommunication kot..takpun that girl approach tak kene gaya...knowing PRC people, diorg kan jenis rude sikit...tgk kes mh370 sudah la...teringat anuar zain penah citer, dia x suka fan amik gambar time dia nak makan...katanya, ada yg nakal, snap gambar time dia tgh suap makanan ke mulut...kalu i jadi anuar zain pun, i menyirap gak...apa2 pun,harap abam ben tak jadi badass la...kalu nk kata abam ben racist, ada chinese jumpa abam ben kat london, ok jer bergambar...(jap i paste)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2014 12:35 AM | Show all posts
terjumpa gmbr abam ben time teruna sunti..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2014 12:41 AM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 9-6-2014 12:18 AM
hah, lapang sikit tgk abam ben pakai baju lain...sesak dada asyik tgk kemeja biru ngan seluar maro ...

baju disponsored kot. tuh yg len skit
ada budak jumpak dia kat kedai topi kelmarin.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 10:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081065 second(s), 42 queries .