[Copy link]
Post time 1-4-2014 07:17 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2014 07:18 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 07:20 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 1-4-2014 06:57 PM
bila tgk gambaq neh, mata tertumpu dulu kat macit lurah....baru abam ben dan anjin tuh

iols rasa..x lama lagi kita jadi fans makcik lurah plak...jadi stalker makcik lurah..abam ben jatuh no.2...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 07:51 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 07:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 07:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-4-2014 07:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 07:54 PM | Show all posts
A few of Benedict Cumberbatch’s favourite places

COUNTRIES

UK
There’s great city life all over the UK. I love Belfast, Edinburgh’s culture is brilliant especially in summer for the festival and the countryside is wonderful. Plus it’s where my family and most of my friends live.

USA
I love so many of its cities: New York, San Francisco, New Orleans. And northern California is a favourite, especially south of San Francisco. Big Sur must be one of the most beautiful spots.

New Zealand
I went there for The Hobbit and loved it. The South Island is like Wales on steroids, it’s the most extraordinary landscape. Skydiving and seeing Mount Cook and the curve of the Earth around was an amazing experience.

Morocco
It’s the gateway to North Africa and so easy to get to from Europe. Marrakech is magnificent. If that all gets too much, go to the Atlas Mountains for the most amazing views. Essaouira is calmer and more contemplative, like Marrakech on valium.

Greece
I spent a lot of my childhood in Greece in a place I won’t talk about because it’s a bit of a sanctuary for me. I’m mad about the food, the culture and that life revolves around the family. It’s so child-friendly and very relaxing.

CITIES

London
Absolutely top of my list. I adore London. It’s one of the most exciting cities in the world. I couldn’t be more proud of our city.

New York
I love New York. I don’t know many people who don’t. It’s such an inspiring, vibrant city. You feel like there’s a new world around every corner.

New Orleans
I went there when we were filming 12 Years a Slave. It was so utterly intoxicating — the drinks, food, music, the soul of the place…

Berlin
It’s vibrant, it’s young and it’s innovative. It’s got a treasure trove of interesting architecture and with such a potent history.

Paris
I’m an art historian and the centre of Paris is like a museum in itself. I love Montmartre and the whole of the Left Bank is stunning.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2014 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Benedict Cumberbatch: my London

April 2014

The Sherlock actor gives his tips on where to wander, eat, drink and take in the views in his hometown (and Baker Street isn't one of them)

London is my favourite city in the world. I was born there, I live there and many of my friends do too. It’s one of the most exciting cities in the world, inspiring and so incredibly cosmopolitan. I am incredibly proud to say I come from London.

Here are some of my favourite things to do there. Mind you, I hate lists. Ask me tomorrow and the line up would probably be different…

Walks and views

For a great view of London, walk over Waterloo Bridge, stop in the middle and look both ways - east to St Paul’s and beyond, west to Big Ben and the Palace of Westminster. There are some fantastic views in London, and this is one of my favourites. I also love the view from the top of St Bart’s Hospital, an amazing place that traces its history back to the 12th century. That view is very special, especially for me [it’s where Sherlock fell to his non-death at the end of the second series].

Go to the top of St Paul’s Cathedral for fabulous views of London including the River Thames, Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe. Plus the Dome itself is magnificent. This is architect Christopher Wren’s masterpiece.

Another personal favourite vantage point is Parliament Hill in north London, near where I live. All of London is spread out below. Parliament Hill and Hampstead Heath are great places to relax or jog.

You can’t beat seeing London from the Thames. Take a riverboat trip from Tate Britain to Tate Modern — that’s a great ride — and see sights like the Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s on the way. There is something really relaxing about looking at a city from a river.

The restaurants

I love Pollen Street Social, Jason Atherton’s restaurant and Heston Blumenthal’s Dinner in the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park hotel in Knightsbridge. I was fortunate to eat at the latter with Heston, having every dish and the history of it explained, which was a pretty spectacular way to understand what he was going for.

I also like Yalla Yalla, a great Lebanese restaurant just off Berwick Street in Soho. Try Brindisa just round the corner for fantastic tapas. If you want a really great vegetarian fest, go to The Gate restaurant in Hammersmith.

The classics

Blacks private member’s club in Dean Street is wonderful; it’s like stepping onto a Georgian film set replete with 200-year-old floorboards and the most fantastic wine collection.

The Ivy is, of course, terrific. It has some of the best cocktails in town, a great bar and a truly fantastic restaurant.

My neighbourhood

Near my home in Hampstead, I especially like a burger at The Stag — their burgers are fantastic — and one of my favourite local pubs is The Wells.

I’m still curious about…

I haven’t done The Shard, London’s highest building, but I’d like to try it.

link : http://highlife.ba.com/News-And- ... atch-my-London.html

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:05 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 1-4-2014 07:17 PM

suker gmbr nie..abam ben tgh minum kopi cap kapal api...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:10 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 1-4-2014 07:54 PM
A few of Benedict Cumberbatch’s favourite places

COUNTRIES

agak2 abam ben gi new york tak hujung thn ni?... kot2 leh stalk kat sana plak...huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:24 PM | Show all posts
rasa penah tgk kete abam ben...jap,i cari..dia kene saman..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:36 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 1-4-2014 07:17 PM
jgn lupa bwk belacan sekali...kita ajar dia wat sambal belacan...hihi

kena resdong la abam ben nanti

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:38 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 1-4-2014 07:20 PM
iols rasa..x lama lagi kita jadi fans makcik lurah plak...jadi stalker makcik lurah..abam ben jatu ...

nak letak apa nama fanclub macit lurah. karonbabes??? miskillbabes???

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:40 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 1-4-2014 08:10 PM
agak2 abam ben gi new york tak hujung thn ni?... kot2 leh stalk kat sana plak...huhu

projek dia tahun nih mcm byk tak confirm lagik. pilem lost city of z tuh tak tau bila shoot.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2014 08:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:43 PM | Show all posts
kalu penah ada kat thread  lama,sori yer...time ni abam ben lepak ngan abe tom...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:47 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 1-4-2014 08:24 PM
rasa penah tgk kete abam ben...jap,i cari..dia kene saman..

abam ben ada keta ek??? yg iols tau dia ada moto honda cbf6000

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2014 08:48 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 1-4-2014 08:41 PM

wakakakaka... neh bayaq saman tong2 ngan abam tom ka??

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 01:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105425 second(s), 42 queries .