CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 3427|Reply: 20

[Dunia] waris prc mh370 disuruh balik rumah (sumber: South China Morning Post)

[Copy link]
Post time 5-4-2014 12:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Relatives of Chinese passengers aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight should return home to start the recovery process, mental health experts say.

Such a prolonged period disconnected from friends and family was having an adverse effect on their well-being and keeping them locked in the early stages of the grieving process, the experts said.

Families of many of the 239 people on board the flight were taken to hotels in Beijing and Kuala Lumpur when news broke on March 8 that it had vanished.

As the days passed and leads dried up, many - particularly some of the Chinese - became frustrated and vented their anger towards officials and journalists.

Public sympathy has started to wane, leading the Chinese government to distance itself from their comments and accusations.

Paul Yin, a psychologist volunteering at the Lido Hotel in Beijing, said grouping families together had helped in co-ordinating the operation but it was time for them to go home, where he hoped the authorities would ensure they were properly cared for.

Sean Lee, a counsellor who has provided help for some 10 Malaysian families in Kuala Lumpur, said their response had been more muted.

When Prime Minister Najib Razak announced the flight had "ended" over the Indian Ocean, he said, the Malaysian reaction had "not been as strong as expected".

That was a sign they had overcome the disbelief characteristic of the initial stages of trauma, he added, and pointed to the Malaysians' strong religious beliefs as a possible reason.

"Religion helps people to face a situation where they feel powerless to change anything. They will leave everything to God," he said.

"[For the Chinese], demanding the truth is something they believe they can do for their family members."

Chong Keat Aun, a producer at a Kuala Lumpur radio station, said his Malaysian friend had been on the plane, "but his daughter prefers to stay at home with her mother".

As the focus of the investigation shifts away from the two capital cities, it is now decision time for many relatives.

Some fear returning home will leave them disconnected from the search. "We have work to do and family to take care of back home. And I am worried about my father too," said Liu Jiani, whose grandfather and grandmother were on the plane.

"Emotions are tense here [at the Lido Hotel]. People look very calm, but they become very emotional all of a sudden. But after I go back home, who is going to help me and what can I do if I want to get in touch with someone to know about the latest search efforts?"

This article appeared in the South China Morning Post print edition as Mental health experts urge families to return home

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2014 12:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Eloklaaa balik tgk2 rumah
Kerajaan akn bgtau direct klu ada apa2 pkmbgn tkini

Kesian kt mak iran tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2014 01:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Public sympathy has started to wane, leading the Chinese government to distance itself from their comments and accusations.

Kerajaan diorang pun dah x mo layan, so elokla balik rumah.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 01:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Elok le balik rumah. Dah tah bila nak jumpanya ketabang tu pun tak tahu. Kat rumah kang ramai keluarga boleh tlg pujuk sembahyang ke hapa. Dok kat hotel tu lama sgt dgr memacam citer kang tambah lagi stress je. Kalau ada update adalah bagi tahu nanti. Last edited by Artemesiaa on 5-4-2014 01:21 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 01:22 PM | Show all posts
pulanglah ke pangkuan jalan

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 01:22 PM | Show all posts
elok la tu.. it's time to move on...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2014 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Bgslah..tggu jela berita dr sana
jgn lupa cerita yg baik2 j pasal org msia kt sana yepp

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2014 08:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No way... temubual anwar ibrahim telah diquote dengan jayanya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2014 08:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baliklah ke rumah...mula hidup baru..andai ketemu... akn diberitahu...andai tidak... redha sajalah..yg hidup tetap terus perlu diuruskn...dpt pampasan watlah apa yg patut...doakan terus MH370

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2014 08:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dunia pun sudah jelak melihat mereka meraung macamlah kalau raungan tu boleh mengembalikan yang pergi

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 09:16 PM | Show all posts
ialah sampai bila nak berkampung di malaysia...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Dari menunggu berita, lama2 jadi cuti2 malaysia plak.
Pulanglah...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 09:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Balik la brp lama nak tanggung klu tak jumpa mh370 setahun , free je dok hotel siap mkn duit poket hospital ohhhh lemak lah .....  syuh syuh ,walaupun bkn guna duit i tp yg pasti ada duit org lain yg kena cargas ....

Use magic Report

Malaysia Airlines MH370: black box ping detected - reports

Chinese vessel picks up 'pulse signal' from South Indian Ocean, according to state media reports

A Chinese ship searching for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane has detected a signal from a location in the South Indian Ocean, according to reports.

The Haixun 01 vessel reportedly picked up the "ping" at 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longitude.

Use magic Report

Jumpa blackbox dah ke

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 09:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Knights posted on 5-4-2014 09:32 PM
Malaysia Airlines MH370: black box ping detected - reports

Chinese vessel picks up 'pulse signal' ...

Setakat ni , ni plg gempak punye jumpa klu betul lah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2014 09:35 PM | Show all posts
So bila nk bliknye?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 09:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ladyxez posted on 5-4-2014 09:34 PM
Setakat ni , ni plg gempak punye jumpa klu betul lah

Eso signal jadi lemah
Ari ni sempat lg detect signal

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 09:36 PM | Show all posts
Dia org ni x kerja ke. Boleh cuti lama2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2014 09:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
But other experts cautioned that no confirmation had been made that the signal was linked to the missing plane.

Australian Defence Minister David Johnston, campaigning in Perth in the Senate election, urged caution.

He said he had received no information and had not been in contact with JACC.

“Let's wait until we have an official release,"Senator Johnston said. “But look, I'm excited, I'm optimistic, but let me tell you it's a very, very big ocean out there and up until this time, we've had a lot of disappointment.”

Source: the west au n dipetik dari xinhuang, china then diorang interbiu senator tu

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 08:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068614 second(s), 46 queries .