Author: aseela

Mr&Mrs Pitt (Brad&Angie) plus 6 :) V2

[Copy link]
Post time 5-9-2015 04:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
aseela replied at 31-7-2015 10:44 AM
ANgie and Pax in Burma

gigih aku gi cari beg apa dia bawak..

LV epi doc bag..

nampak cam biasa je beg dia tapi rupanya LV..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2015 12:15 AM | Show all posts
angelina ni... mmg angel kan... aku dengar ucapan dia kt UN pasal pelarian syria tuh kan.... btola hidup kita ni takkan bermakna kl kita tak berbakti sesama manusia....... dan dia buat semua tuh for free.. dia x pikir pahala... dia x pikir syurga pon.  dan xde nak kutuk2 budaya dan agama org lain - kita kl nak buat baik... asikla pikir saham akhirat ke hulu ke hilir......

-  aku bace mane ntah... dia kata menindas org lain beragama tuh adelah kejam..... depa dah la xde ape.. yg depa ada adelah agama sebagai harapan untuk terus hidup.... dia tak percaya agama... tp dia takkan rampas harapan orang lain.

aku rase nak nanges baca...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2015 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Dah besar anak2 dia

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2015 09:29 AM | Show all posts

Love this pic

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2015 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Marriage Is 'Very, Very Stable'
Stassa Edwards
Filed to: Dirt Bag10/31/15 10:30am

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Marriage Is 'Very, Very Stable'

According to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt themselves, their marriage is just fine. In fact, it’s “very, very stable.” Their family is great! Everything is great! They’re making a movie together.

The news comes from an upcoming joint interview with Jolie and Pitt set to air on November 2. In the interview, they will finally share the details of their marital bliss. Jolie will also speak her decision to have both a double mastectomy and her ovaries removed. “I knew through the surgeries that [Pitt] was on my side and that this wasn’t something where I was going to feel less of a woman because my husband wasn’t going to let that happen,” Jolie says.

The pair is also making a movie where they play an unhappy couple, but they want everyone to know they are just playing an unhappy couple while, in reality, they are very, very happy. [Us Weekly]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2015 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Mel007 at 1-11-2015 11:02 AM

Angelina Jolie makes her return to the spotlight in striking mink gown as she continues to promote new movie By the Sea

By Kayleigh Giles For Mailonline

Published: 10:21 GMT, 31 October 2015 | Updated: 16:42 GMT, 31 October 2015

[size=1.2em]The mother-of-six has been busy on the promotional trail her for latest production which marks the first movie she has starred in alongside husband Brad Pitt since they appeared in 2005's Mr. & Mrs. Smith, which they fell in love on the set of.  
[size=1.2em]However she is quick to point out that the story – about a couple whose marriage is on the brink of collapse – is not based on their own relationship.
[size=1.2em]Speaking to The Today Show recently, Angelina said: ‘I'm counting on the audience to know that if it was close to us at all, we could never make this film.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-11-2015 11:11 AM | Show all posts

Angelina Jolie Gushes Over Brad Pitt In First TV Interview Together: He’s Always By My Side
Fri, October 30, 2015 5:30pm EDT by Casey Mink

In their first televised interview together, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are opening up about their deep, unyielding love for one another. In fact, Angelina explains that her husband is always ‘on her side.’

Angelina Jolie, 40, and her husband of a year, Brad Pitt, 51, are notoriously private, but that’s about to change. The couple will appear in their first joint TV interview together on the Nov. 2 episode of The Today Show, and they are going to reveal more about their relationship than ever before, including how they dealt with Angelina’s double mastectomy. Check out a preview of the super intense interview– and grab some tissues!

“I knew through the surgeries that he was on my side and that this wasn’t something where I was gonna feel less of a woman, because my husband wasn’t gonna let that happen,” Angelina explains to Today anchor, Tom Brokaw.
Earlier this year, Angelina made the brave decision to get a double mastectomy, as well as get her ovaries removed, in order to minimize her risk of contracting cancer. Brad, being the amazing partner that he is, was by her side through it all. “Support,” Brad said. “Whatever’s got to be done to keep the family together, and keep the family together as long as possible is gonna be done. This was her charge, no question.  It’s a scary decision. There’s many things that can go wrong and go many different directions.”

Following Angelina’s surgeries, she published an incredibly powerful oped explaining her choice, and the response was rapturous. “You never know what a reaction is — you have to just make the choices you make in life,” Angelina said. “I made the choices I made because I believed they were right for me.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Mel007 replied at 1-11-2015 11:11 AM
Angelina Jolie Gushes Over Brad Pitt In First TV Interview Together: He’s Always By My Side
Fri, ...

Goshhh....soo longgggg tak masuk sini...

apa khabar Mel

I hope they stand the test of time and grow old together.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Mel007 replied at 1-11-2015 10:56 AM
Angelina Jolie makes her return to the spotlight in striking mink gown as she continues to promote n ...

macam tak pakai make-up langsung

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 05:20 PM | Show all posts

macam scene MR&MRs Smith pulak..time jumpa counselor

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 05:30 PM | Show all posts
By the Sea Screening

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 05:43 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Twins bookstore trip with mom and dad

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2015 12:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2015 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Wall Street Journal Innovator Awards

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2015 02:13 PM | Show all posts
movie baru mereka berdua da nak keluar ye..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2015 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Angie nampak manja sangat masa interview tu ... Brad baru la ni nampak sikit ageing nya... moga panjang umur depa berdua ni... sampai dapat tengok anak cucu membesar.. macam parent Brad Pitt..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2015 02:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dah nampak tua dah pokcik brad

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 08:15 PM | Show all posts
Vogue

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2015 10:05 AM | Show all posts
vanity fair italia

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 05:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.516796 second(s), 44 queries .