CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Mr&Mrs Pitt (Brad&Angie) plus 6 :) V2

[Copy link]
Post time 18-11-2015 11:56 AM | Show all posts

aku suka sangat, sangat, sangat gambar ni.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2015 08:19 PM | Show all posts
aseela replied at 4-11-2015 05:07 PM
Goshhh....soo longgggg tak masuk sini...

apa khabar Mel

Baik aseela .. tu la lama giler tak masuk .. cantik angie dgn gown putih n Brad nampak sngt syg dgn angie... mata tak lepas2 pandang .. ha ha .. tp Brad nampak tuo dh .. Brad  makin hensem n macho cover mjalah dgn angie atas katil tu.. serabai pun hensem .. ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2015 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Pitt Reveals Her Sons Pax and Maddox’s Surprising New Jobs

Angelina Jolie Pitt and Brad Pitt‘s children are getting an early start in the family business. Their second oldest son, Pax, 11, has a job on the set of Jolie Pitt’s newest movie, First They Killed My Father.

“Pax is doing a lot of the stills,” Jolie Pitt, 40, tells PEOPLE in the magazine’s new issue. “The whole movie is from a child’s point of view.”

Directed and co-written by Jolie Pitt, First They Killed My Father is adapted from a memoir about by Loung Ung about the 1970s genocide in Cambodia by the Khmer Rouge. Jolie-Pitt is filming the movie in Cambodia, where her oldest son Maddox is from.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

For much more from PEOPLE’s interview with Angelina Jolie Pitt, pick up the new issue, on newsstands now

Maddox, 14, is helping with research for First They Killed My Father. He also worked as a production assistant Jolie Pitt’s most recent movie, By the Sea, her first first onscreen collaboration with husband Pitt in 10 years.

“Every time we had a fight scene or sexual scene he obviously wouldn’t be near us. So he had to work in the parking lot,” Jolie Pitt, who wrote, directed and starred in the movie, says. “But he read the scenes of the day—I didn’t even know! “One day he came up to me and said, ‘Really interesting script, Mom.'”

Jolie Pitt and Pitt, 51, have four other children: Zahara, 10, Shiloh, 9, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 7.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2015 08:31 PM | Show all posts

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Snuggle Up On The Cover Of Vanity Fair Italia
Could they be any more attractive?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie grace the November 2015 cover of Vanity Fair Italia, looking picture-perfect as always.

The couple posed for a series of intimate portraits by photographer Peter Lindbergh. On the cover, the two are seen holding each other in a loving embrace. Jolie wears a simple silk slip while Pitt channels a scruffy James Dean in a plain white tee. (You can see more photos from the shoot at Fashion Gone Rogue.)
Peter Lindbergh for Vanity Fair Italia

In various recent interviews, the couple opened up about working with each other in their new film, "By the Sea."

Jolie, who directed the movie, recalled the awkwardness of shooting sex scenes with her husband in an interview with Entertainment Weekly.

"I’ve done sex scenes before. But this is obviously different," she said. "It’s the strangest thing in the world to be lying naked in a bathtub with an iPad that’s showing you the shot outside, while your husband is at the door and you’re directing him to come in and make love to you."

Meanwhile, Pitt had nothing but wonderful things to say about his "sexy" wife/director.

"The plan was to make something together, with complete autonomy, in the footsteps of Gena [Rowlands] and John [Cassavetes] -- and keep it a family affair. We, by our own admission, were overdue," he told V magazine.

He continued, "If I'm going to work, I want to work with my wife. [It's] surprising how much I enjoy the direction of my wife. She's decisive, incredibly intuitive, knife-sharp, and might I say, sexy at her post. I trust her with my life."

Serabai2 pun hensem abis Brad nih .. haha

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2015 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Wows In Sparkling White Gown At ‘By The Sea’ Premiere

Angelina Jolie looked absolutely dazzling at the world premiere of her new movie, ‘By The Sea.’ She donned a gown that was completely bedazzled in crystals and we are obsessed with it! What did you guys think of her look?

Angelina Jolie, 40, headed to the world premiere of their new film, By The Sea, in LA on Nov. 5, with her husband, Brad Pitt, 51. Angelina looked absolutely stunning in a white bejeweled gown. What did you guys think of her premiere look?

Wow — what a stunning gown! Angelina donned an Atelier Versace dress that was covered in thousands of tiny Swarovski crystals — is that not amazing!? She stole the show in this look and she let it speak for itself, while opting out of any jewelry or accessories.

Angelina has been loving strapless dresses recently and they fit her like a glove. Just the other day in NYC, she rocked a black strapless gown with a sexy thigh-high split and her legs looked amazing.

No matter where Angelina goes, she always looks drop dead gorgeous, so it is no surprise that she looked this good for the premiere of her new movie.

Sorry, but we cannot stop staring at how handsome Brad looked. While Angie was all glammed up in this gown, he was decked out in a tuxedo that fit him to perfection.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2015 08:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by aseela at 24-11-2015 08:24 AM

Vanity Fair Italia Nov15

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-11-2015 08:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by aseela at 24-11-2015 08:24 AM

Vogue Nov2015

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2015 08:23 AM | Show all posts
WSJ magazine Nov2015

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-11-2015 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Film

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2015 11:05 AM | Show all posts
she so perfect  n sangat cantik walaupun x make up.. the auuraaaa...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2015 12:08 PM | Show all posts
alahaiiiii angie oiiiiii bila la iols nak kurus cam dia ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2016 02:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2016 02:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2016 01:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So far anak2 remaja Jolie Pitt dan Beckhams belum ada cerita yg kurang elok. Memang jaga ketat2 dan rapat dgn keluarga.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2016 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Omg.. Lama betul tak masuk sini..

Lawanya Angie & Brad

Anak2 dorang pun dah besar panjang dah semua

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2016 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Egoista at 22-1-2016 02:14 PM

Brangelina Bawa Keluarga Pindah Ke London
Brad Pitt dan Angelina Jolie bakal berpindah ke London.

PELAKON Brad Pitt bakal membawa keluarganya berpindah ke kota London pada Mac depan ekoran dia bakal menjalani penggambaran filemWorld War Z di negara itu.

Menurut laporan US Weekly, anak-anak pasangan itu - Maddox, Pax, Shiloh, Zahara, Vivienne dan Knox turut dibawa bersama ke negara tersebut.

Mereka dijangka akan berada di London selama enam bulan.

Angelina pula merancang untuk bergiat aktif dengan kerja-kerja kebajikan sementara menanti Brad selesai menjalani penggambaran.

Pasangan itu kini sedang mencari lokasi dan kediaman sesuai untuk mereka tinggal di London.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2016 10:13 PM | Show all posts
So mcm mana gosip yg marriage diorang problem?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2016 01:19 PM | Show all posts
courtney_xo replied at 24-1-2016 10:13 PM
So mcm mana gosip yg marriage diorang problem?

Just because dioang tak sama-sama masa Golden Globe baru-baru ni, orang dah mula speculate dioang ada problem. Latest gambar, Brad ngan Angie buat new tattoo kat Thailand. They are still very much together.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2016 03:33 PM | Show all posts
makin berusia makin banyak aktiviti kemanusiaan/kebajikan dorang buat kan??

suker sgt dgn pasangan ni....adOrable.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2016 04:30 PM | Show all posts

pax tu kenapa??

shiloh... awat xsenyum...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 10:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.569536 second(s), 44 queries .