Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Sephiroth

Amalan berpuasa orang Islam - Tak berguna menurut Bhavagad Gita

[Copy link]
Post time 11-8-2014 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 8-8-2014 01:30 PM
Oi ... Lu tahu baca kah? Ini thread pasal amalan berpuasa, bukan Gaza. kalau lu nak cakap pasal Ga ...

allaaaaa
dia pun teringin nak JAJAH jugak
menjajah hati hati manusia
yg semakin terjajah dek hawa nafsu semata-mata

jangan marah2 yeeeeeee

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-8-2014 12:52 PM | Show all posts
By orangbesi

jangan marah2 yeeeeeee

Kalau nak bercakap mengenai Gaza, pergi buat thread sendiri. Ini thread bukan pasal Gaza.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2014 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 11-8-2014 08:45 AM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth
Still waiting for you to explain the procedures which Hindus perform fasting here.
Again, I didn't mention anything about how Hindus perform the fasting. I'm talking about the act of self-torture in Kavadi, which according to the Bhavagad Gita leads to darkness. Why do Hindus go against Bhavagad Gita?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2014 12:53 PM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

Why do Hindus go against Bhavagad Gita?

Still waiting for you to explain the procedures which Hindus perform fasting.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2014 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-8-2014 12:53 PM
by mashimaru83

If you don't know how Hindus perform the fasting, please take your time and learn Bhavagad Gita and other related Hindu scriptures.

Again, I'm talking about the act of self-torture in Kavadi, which according to the Bhavagad Gita leads to darkness. Why do Hindus go against Bhavagad Gita?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2014 02:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-8-2014 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-8-2014 02:05 PM

If you don't know how Hindus perform the fasting, please take your time to learn Bhavagad Gita and other related Hindu scriptures.

Again, I'm talking about the act of self-torture in Kavadi, which according to the Bhavagad Gita leads to darkness. Why do Hindus go against Bhavagad Gita?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2014 08:08 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 13-8-2014 07:29 PM
If you don't know how Hindus perform the fasting, please take your time to learn Bhavagad Gita and ...

Keep talking to yourself. Till you explain what are the procedures Hindus follow when they fast, I will not entertain anything.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2014 08:22 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 14-8-2014 08:08 AM
Keep talking to yourself. Till you explain what are the procedures Hindus follow when they fast, I ...

Why should I explain the fasting procedures for Hindus? I didn't make any comment at all in regards to how Hindus fast. You can ask your other Hindu's friends if you want to learn more.

I was talking about the Kavadi in the context of Bhavagad Gita verse you posted. You were trying to use the verse to judge fasting in Islam in which you got it wrong. But when it comes to Kavadi, you suddenly become shy and try to run away, that is surprising.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2014 09:12 AM | Show all posts
The Gita – Chapter 18 – Shloka 25

जो कर्म परिणाम, हानि, हिंसा और सामर्थ्य को न विचार कर केवल अज्ञान से आरम्भ किया जाता है, वह तामस कहा जाता है ।। २५ ।।

The work which one completes with a confused mind and deluded intelligence, without any cares about the horrible consequences that might result from his selfish tasks; work that is done without concern for the bondage that it creates for the performer; work done without any heed to injury or harm that might come to others because of one’s (evil) actions; or work accomplished without worrying about one’s own loss; these are work done out of darkness by those who are known as Tamsic-natured people.

Some religious groups (whom I will not name due to their Arabic belief system ) follows perfectly to the descriptions given by Shri Krishna toward Tamasic people. They are confused, lacks in intelligent (to know what is right and wrong), do not care about the consequences of their actions, does evil actions for sake of selfish gains (like 72 repatchable prostitutes), and they don't care about the harm and injuries they causes (believing that some made-belief god going to clean them off their sins).

Such people are trully Devils upon the Human race.

The Gita – Chapter 18 – Shloka 32

हे अर्जुन ! जो तमोगुण से घिरी हुई बुद्भि अधर्म को भी ‘यह धर्म है’ ऐसा मान लेती है तथा इसी प्रकार अन्य सम्पूर्ण पदार्थों को भी विपरीत मान लेती है, वह बुद्भि तामसी है ।। ३२ ।।

O Arjuna, there is wisdom obscured in darkness and ignorance. A being possesses this TAMAS reasoning if he thinks that wrong is right; if he is always under illusions and misconceptions about truths in this world, and considers religious tasks and devilish tasks to be one and the same.

This is what many "religious" people are doing today. They have been disillusioned by the notion that what they are doing is good when all they do is EVIL. These disillusioned people will feel so strong about their prayers and their willingness to kill themselves and others to get what they want, that they could start to paint a religious and noble cause over their evil actions, believing themselves to be a noble person.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2014 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 19-8-2014 09:12 AM
Some religious groups (whom I will not name due to their Arabic belief system  ) follows pe ...
Thank you for posting the Bhavagad Gita texts.

The Gita – Chapter 18 – Shloka 32

हे अर्जुन ! जो तमोगुण से घिरी हुई बुद्भि अधर्म को भी ‘यह धर्म है’ ऐसा मान लेती है तथा इसी प्रकार अन्य सम्पूर्ण पदार्थों को भी विपरीत मान लेती है, वह बुद्भि तामसी है ।। ३२ ।।

O Arjuna, there is wisdom obscured in darkness and ignorance. A being possesses this TAMAS reasoning if he thinks that wrong is right; if he is always under illusions and misconceptions about truths in this world, and considers religious tasks and devilish tasks to be one and the same.
It is evidentially (Bhavagad Gita text in post #1) proven that the Kavadi act is a self-torture act that can lead to the darkness. Despite that, there are still some people who perform the act thinking it as part of religious task. It looks like that some people are confused between the religious act and the devilish act. Could it be that they are ignorance of Bhavagad Gita?

The Gita – Chapter 18 – Shloka 25

जो कर्म परिणाम, हानि, हिंसा और सामर्थ्य को न विचार कर केवल अज्ञान से आरम्भ किया जाता है, वह तामस कहा जाता है ।। २५ ।।

The work which one completes with a confused mind and deluded intelligence, without any cares about the horrible consequences that might result from his selfish tasks; work that is done without concern for the bondage that it creates for the performer; work done without any heed to injury or harm that might come to others because of one’s (evil) actions; or work accomplished without worrying about one’s own loss; these are work done out of darkness by those who are known as Tamsic-natured people.
I'm not sure what kind of intelligences the Bhavagad Gita refers to as I don't see any clear reason for one to hurt himself in the kavadi ritual.

Last edited by mashimaru83 on 19-8-2014 09:25 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-8-2014 07:39 AM | Show all posts
Mashimaru83 - DON'T TALK SO MUCH. You have not shown me the procedure for Hindus to fast.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2014 07:40 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-8-2014 07:39 AM
Mashimaru83 - DON'T TALK SO MUCH. You have not shown me the procedure for Hindus to fast.

I didn't comment anything regarding to how Hindu fast. Again, I'm talking about the act of self-torture in Kavadi, which according to the Bhavagad Gita leads to the darkness. Why do Hindus go against Bhavagad Gita?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-8-2014 09:02 AM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

I didn't comment anything regarding to how Hindu fast.  

Yes, you did not comment anything regarding how Hindu fast. BECAUSE YOU DON"T CRAP ON HOW HINDUS FAST.

Since you don't know crap, then why should there be any discussion on Kavadi? In the end, we will establish you don't know crap also.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2014 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 22-8-2014 09:02 AM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth:
Since you don't know crap, then why should there be any discussion on Kavadi? In the end, we will establish you don't know crap also.
You are wrong. I do know what crap is. You can google the word crap if you want to find out more about it.

Since I know what crap is, let's go back to the discussion. According to Bhavagad Gita, self-torture can lead to the darkness. Since Kavadi ritual do have self-torture element in it, why do Hindus still perform it?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 01:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072987 second(s), 37 queries .