CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nirman

[Tempatan] Sexual Jihad by Malaysian women

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-9-2014 05:20 PM | Show all posts
PETALING JAYA - A woman claiming to be a Malaysian is causing a stir on social media for her regular postings on her experiences as a "Mujahirah". Known as Shams, most of her postings on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter accounts have been compiled by the American social media website, Buzzfeed. Based on the compilation, she is a 26-year-old doctor in an arranged marriage with an Islamic State (IS) militant after travelling to Syria. "I'm a Muhajirah, who speaks Urdu and Hindi. I'm from Malaysia," she said on her Twitter account, @BirdOfJannah, on Aug 11. On her Facebook account, she claimed that she had gone to Syria to serve the people as a doctor, saying that her parents were "ok" with her decision. Shams said after two months in Syria, she found it difficult to live on her own and was introduced to a Moroccan by her housemate. "She told me that her husband has spoken to his friend and that his friend is interested in marrying me even without looking at me. I, too, agreed for the marriage," she posted in her tumblr blog, Diary of a Muhajirah.

Shams said both she and her husband did not share a common language, which was common among those in IS, adding that they had to download dictionary apps to their smartphones to speak to each other. "We are from two different continents and we speak different languages. My Arabic is poor while he speaks fluent Arabic and French," she wrote on her Facebook page, which had since been deleted. Shams, who is now two months' pregnant, also defended the actions of IS members who beheaded foreign journalists and aid workers, saying that they never killed civilians except those deserving of the death punishment according to hudud law. In Kuala Lumpur, Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said any report involving the IS would be studied following the report that an Australian remittance firm linked to the family of a convicted terrorist had allegedly transferred funds to Malaysian individuals. "Such reports will be studied extensively, especially in the context of Sabah, where Abu Sayyaf has pledged its support to IS," he said. Allegiances by such terror groups to IS, he said, would bring about different security challenges, adding that it was a threat to Sabah and Sarawak as well as Brunei, southern Philippines and Indonesia.

The Australian newspaper had reported that the country's police were investigating Bisotel Rieh Global Money Transfer over RM27mil in missing funds, some of which might have been used to finance Australians fighting with IS. It was later revealed that the company had also transferred about RM110,300 to an unnamed individual in Malaysia. In Putrajaya, Home Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said police were working with Interpol and international intelligence agencies to investigate the report's validity. "Police started investigations into the matter after being alerted by our Australian counterparts. If proven true, we will leave it to them to take further action against those involved," he said, assuring the Australian authorities that there would be no compromise. - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/mal ... thash.5szDOOeJ.dpuf

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-9-2014 05:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2014 05:43 PM | Show all posts
nirman posted on 19-9-2014 05:20 PM
PETALING JAYA - A woman claiming to be a Malaysian is causing a stir on social media for her regular ...

Dia bukan rakyar Malaysia.....jawapan dia dlm FB mengesahkan dia bukan rakyat Malaysia...

Diary Of A Muhajirah I didnt make any official claim. She snap shot my twitter which most of the time I troll about my personal things like language foods and origin. May be she didnt snap shot other tweet that i mentioned im from the west. I dont tell my personal details to strangers. Sorry if I gave a fake hope or happiness or sadness to people of Malaysia.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2014 06:52 PM | Show all posts
lawak btol la tgk komen anti jihadis n feminista cari ni ...

mujawarah pun bukan mesian

kekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2014 07:19 PM | Show all posts
akak hanya mampu senyum sinis lehat kesyumulan ummah melayu sunni

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2014 09:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kongkek.. bunuh. . Kongkek.. bunuh. . Ni la rutin diorang

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-9-2014 10:31 PM | Show all posts
her diary is scary!she is encouraging more jihadist!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 07:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065431 second(s), 29 queries .