CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3728|Reply: 4

Super Junior's Kyuhyun Will Debut As Solo Artist!

[Copy link]
Post time 12-11-2014 11:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Super Junior's Kyuhyun has released yet another teaser to prepare fans for his solo release coming up, this time in the form of a MV teaser!

As mentioned before, Kyuhyun will be releasing his first solo mini album 'At Gwanghwamun', and these teasers continue to set us up for the autumn-appropriate ballads to come.

His mini album will drop on the 13th, which is the day that he will also hold a small concert at Yes24 Move Hall to celebrate his solo release. He will then take to music shows to perform his new song, starting with the 14th's broadcast of 'Music Bank'!

Source : Allkpop.com

Last edited by mybarbie on 12-11-2014 11:34 AM

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-11-2014 11:31 AM | Show all posts
From Onehallyu.com:

The article talks about the announcement of his (Kyuhyun) solo and creation of his SMTown homepage, the tracklist, and how he's been tweeting little snippets of the songs as audio teasers from his own personal account.

The tracklist:
At Gwanghwamun (lyrics/composition/arrangement by Kenzie)
Eternal Sunshine (composition/arrangement by Yiruma and 2FACE, lyrics by Yang Jaesun)
At close (lyrics/composition/arrangment by Honeydew'O, a producer duo that includes Jung Yup of Brown Eyed Soul)
Moment of farewell (composition/arrangement by Kim Taesung and Kim Yongshin, lyrics by Swan)
One confession (composition/arrangement by Yoon Youngjoon, lyrics by Yang Jaesun)
Flying, deep in the night (composition/lyrics by Lee Younghoon, arrangement by Kenzie)
My thoughts, Your memories (composition by Cho Kyuhyun, lyrics by Shim Changmin, arrangement by Hwang Sungjae)

[+631/-30] SM's love of English subtitles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ thought it was in the past ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: possibly talking about the titles or format of the tracklist?) His tone is nice and he sings well, I hope this mini-album flourishes and that his first solo does well

[+529/-22] Wow, [he/his voice] looks like the best combination with ballads, I'm anticipating it. His voice is relaxing/comfortable to listen to so I'm anticipating it.

[+471/-25] Looks like he worked really hard on it, I hope it does well

[+453/-20] It's been a really long time since there was a good ballad to listen to

[+440/-20] Yiruma??? Wow..I wasn't a Kyuhyun fan at first but the song looks like it's my style from the title on. I'll listen to it well~ heh heh

[+129/2] Teasers?? Teasers are already out?? Huh...I should go listen to them. I'm a huge fan of Yiruma +_+. Yiruma wouldn't have just chosen anyone [to work with/write for]. Kyuhyun must just be that skilled to be getting this kind of suppotr... Unexpected combinations~ I'm really anticipating~~

[+128/-3] That lineup of composers shiver shiver [T/N: impressed] I'm anticipating Kyuhyun's solo album!

[+126/-3] The solo for Kyuhyun who's waited nine years ㅠ Super Junior is stuck with a variety image and he couldn't show his side through songs so people must not know how many good songs there are ㅠㅠ in particular, it's really a shame that main vocal Kyuhyun's tone and singing power were buried this long, I hope his solo promotions do really well! I hope that he/they can appeal to the masses with these songs!

[+126-3] I'm anticipating Kyuhyun's voice that's been praised by a ton of people like Yoon Jongshin and Yoo Youngsuk and so on ^^

[+119/-3] I'm curious about Kyuhyun's self-composed track. Yoon Jongshin said that Kyuhyun has a deep manly voice...that he's a really great vocalist when he sings low especially.

[+104/-3] Whoa...looks like you can definitely trust and listen to this...I hope there's a song like 7 Years of Love on it.

[+102/-2] It seems like there'll be songs that really match well with Kyuhyun's voice ~ I can't wait for it to come out.

[+105/-5] But it looks like there's more effort/care in this than Zhou Mi's album even from the composers, seeing as they have SM's representative Kenzie from the start and then a song from Yiruma and a song from Jung Yup and lyrics from Max Changmin... as for Kenzie's ballads what can't she do, it'll probably do good. I'm anticipating the Yiruma track.

[+98/-5] Lately I've had Late Autumn on endless repeat~ it's a shame there's no track from [Yoon] Jongshin...but either way I'm waiting for the good songs~ I hope it does well~!

[+91/-3] Finally we can hear songs from the next generation of ballads~ I'm totally excited

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2014 11:25 AM | Show all posts
wahhh thread kpop

kyuhyun oppa hwaiting!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2014 11:32 AM | Show all posts
From netizenbuzz:

Article: Kyuhyun "So happy I can't sleep" on his digital chart all kill with 'At Gwanghwamun'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,184, -129] I like his vocal color, I've been looping the song

2. [+1,611, -104] The song's really good... ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,279, -100] Kyuhyun's seriously jjang ♥♥

4. [+1,187, -97] The song's so good ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,081, -89] As expected of Kyuhyun ㅜㅜ Hit daebak.. so cool

6. [+310, -15] I only ever knew him as the slightly funny idol from Radio Star but I took a listen to the song when I saw it hit #1 and I had no idea he was this good at singing

7. [+286, -12] Didn't think SM could produce a song of this quality ㅋㅋ but the more I listen to it, the more I realize that it's mostly Kyuhyun's talent and not the song itself that's good ㅋㅋ It was funny how he sang perfectly despite all the distractions on Radio Star yesterday ㅋㅋ live without any bgm, and I thought it was cool how his facial expression didn't change as he hit the high notes..

8. [+274, -33] If our spring carol is Cherry Blossom Ending, then I think our fall carol is now At Gwanghwamun

9. [+262, -22] Finally a good song from SM for the first time in a while

10. [+254, -16] Happy to not be seeing MC Mong at #1 anymore! Kyuhyun fighting!

sekarang tunggu yesung keluar dr army plak hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2014 12:50 PM | Show all posts
lepas taemin, zhoumi, now kyuhyun pulak. good job sm.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 04:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080508 second(s), 36 queries .