CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: topeng perak

Arsenal ~ menuju masa depan yg paling cerah dalam sejarah !!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-11-2007 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Arsenal hit by Fabregas injury blow

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas faces up to two weeks on the sidelines after picking up a hamstring injury.

Fabregas limped off during Arsenal's 3-1 Champions League defeat to Sevilla on Tuesday night, with reports suggesting the young Spaniard will be out for at least 10 days.
        Sidelined: Cesc Fabregas has flourished under Arsene Wenger

Should this be the case he will miss Arsenal's trip to Aston Villa on Saturday, the match against Newcastle four days later and possibly their third Premier League away match in a row at Middlesbrough on Sunday week.

Fabregas said: "I felt my hamstring in the first half. I kept going but I felt it again in the second half.

"It's the first time in my life I have felt this and I didn't want to take a risk."

Fabregas has been a revelation for Arsenal this season, cementing his position as one of the best midfielders in the world with a string of combative, influential displays.

Both Real Madrid and Barcelona have been linked with the 20-year-old, who has remained loyal to Arsene Wenger and believes his long-term future lies at the Emirates.

Wenger will want to get his playmaker back as soon as possible to help maintain Arsenal's title push.

They currently hold a three-point advantage at the top of the Premier League table, with a game in hand, but any further injuries to key players could see their season come off the rails.

Robin van Persie's return from a knee injury has not progressed as quickly as anticipated and the Dutchman will certainly not be fit enough to face either Villa or Newcastle.

aduihh.........

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2007 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Vela firmly in Wenger's plans

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Qwi3LoKrrG_b4M:[/img]

Arsene Wenger has revealed he fully expects starlet Carlos Vela to be a part of his first-team squad next season.

The 18-year-old frontman, who is yet to feature for the Gunners, signed from Mexican outfit Guadalajara in January and is spending this season on loan at Spanish side Osasuna.

Vela was one of the brightest prospects from the Under-17s World Cup in 2005, and has netted one goal in three La Liga starts so far this term

But although he is out of sight, the youngster - who hit eight goals for Spanish Second Division Salamanca last season - is hardly out of Wenger's mind.

"We scout him every week when he plays," said Wenger. "He can apply for a passport in March and normally he will start with us next summer.

"He will straight away be with the first-team and after that it is up to him to get a place in the side.

"I sent him to Spain because he comes from a Mexican culture and it is easier to adapt in Europe. He has what we like here at Arsenal. He is a good passer of the ball and a finisher.

"He has that intelligent movement with very good technique and great pace," Wenger told the club's website.

Beware!!! another wonderkid is here..........

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Transfer talk: Rumours and the reality

Seen as transfer gossip has been the theme of the comments section this week, I thought I’d do a run down of potential buys this coming transfer window.

Michah Richards:

The dream buy, a rarity in the footballing world - English and talented. Micah is only 19, he is fast, powerful and has an eye for goal. He plays Right back and Centre back. He has the versatility that Wenger likes in his players and he is an avid gooner. He would come at a premium though and would Man City part with him considering the financial clout they have? Would Micah accept being behind Kolo and Gallas?

Wish list Chance: 30%

Nicholas Anelka:

Our old favourite Nic Anelka. We know all about this man, good and bad. He has electric pace, silky skills and a thunderous shot. Many Arsenal fans see him as the perfect signing to bolster our attack this winter. We all know the potential problems with Anelka. His attitude stinks a lot of the time. But as Arsenal fans, we are quite forgiving. I would take him back, but would Le Boss? Do we have enough striking options? Would Anelka hinder youngsters like Nikki B and Theo? Is he too old?

Wish List Chance: 20%

Tresor Mputu:

Top scorer in the African Champions league. He is bulky, fast and a good finisher. According to reports, he is a better prospect than Sammy Eto’o. Wenger has confirmed that he has been on trial with us and he also confirmed that he was impressed. I would think that Wenger is cautious of making another Yaya blunder… sign him up Wenger!

Wish List Chance: 80%

Luca Toni:

The big Italian is unsettled at Bayern Munich; he is home sick. So the obvious choice for his next club would be Arsenal or Spurs apparently. The guy is class. He is powerful, good in the air and has a World Cup winners medal behind him. Bayern paid

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16176 Don Henley's post

klu boleh jumpa team scotland... lauk sket...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by katana83 at 29-11-2007 08:59 PM
Arsenal hit by Fabregas injury blow

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas faces up to two weeks on the sidelines after picking up a hamstring injury.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/ ...

habislah tim aku

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 03:16 AM | Show all posts

hadiah ina ever ever after untuk abg rosicky...muahxszcv!!
love yaaa!!!
ahahaxsz!!!!

go go arsenal!!:pompom:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-11-2007 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Arsenal named Europe's best performer
November 29, 2007

Statistics compiled by Eurosport's Champions League European Power Ranking have placed Arsenal as the top club in European football, ahead of Manchester United and Real Madrid. The ranking takes into account both continental and domestic games, and are calculated using co-efficient: The standings are as follows:

1 (1) Arsenal - 27.69
2 (2) Manchester United - 25.71
3 (3) Internazionale - 22.92
4 (4) Barcelona - 22.88
5 (5) Real Madrid - 21.15
6 (6) Porto - 20.55
7 (7) Chelsea - 20
8 (8) Roma - 19.17
9 (9) Milan - 19.08
10 (10) Liverpool - 18.72
11 (13) Fenerbahce - 17.92
12 (14) Rangers - 17.09
13 (11) Sevilla - 16.96
14 (12) Valencia - 16.73
15= (15) Shakhtar Donetsk - 16.61
15= (16) Rosenborg - 16.61
17 (17) Lyon - 16.57
18 (18) Benfica - 16.30
19 (19) Werder Bremen - 16.07
20 (-) Celtic - 13.82

[ Last edited by  cekodok78 at 30-11-2007 08:55 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Arsenal boss Wenger: Almunia very close to Spain call
November 29, 2007

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says his No1 Manuel Almunia is very close to winning a maiden Spain call-up.
"He is not," Wenger told Arsenal.com. "I know that. There [are] always noises coming out of the camp so I know that this is thought about. "It is a little bit like the Gregory Coupet story in France where he came late to Lyon and then the national team. "But overall goalkeepers careers can start late. Sometimes it is down to getting the right chance and the right moment. "I feel as well he was here in an environment with top-class keepers around him in the team like Lehmann who test you and push you. Certainly Gerry Peyton has helped him as goalkeeper coach as well. "The conjunction of all these qualities has made him a better goalkeeper. But first of all, he has a fantastic attitude and wants always to improve."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2007 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Arsenal Still Wait On FabregasSubmitted by Niraj Prabhu on Wed, 2007-11-28 17:02.

Arsenal playmaker Cesc Fabregas has provided an injury scare ahead of a busy schedule for the Premiership leaders.
The Spain international suffered a hamstring problem in last night抯 Champions League defeat at Sevilla and the Gunners are still waiting to know the full extent of the in-form 20-year-old抯 injury.
Fabregas had missed the last weekend抯 Premiership win at Wigan Athletic with one-game suspension after collecting five bookings.
However, with a hectic period coming up with games against Aston Villa, Newcastle, Middlesbrough (all away) and Chelsea (at home) lined up, the north London club will be hoping that their top-scorer so far this season has not suffered a serious setback

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 03:41 PM | Show all posts

Wenger Hopeful On Injured Gunners Trio

Arsene Wenger hasn't given up hope of injured trio Cesc Fabregas, Alexander Hleb and Gael Clichy recovering in time to face Aston Villa. Arsene Wenger refuses to admit defeat in the race to get three of his key players fit and ready for the Gunners trip to Villa Park this Saturday.  
Fabregas Hopes Fading?
Cesc Fabregas in particular looks a long shot for the weekend's match - the Spaniard damaged his hamstring during Tuesday's encounter with Sevilla.  
揑 don抰 know how long it will be for Cesc,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 03:43 PM | Show all posts

Wenger Won't Appeal European Touchline Ban

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will not contest his one game touchline ban. After being sent to the stands at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan during his side's 3-1 defeat to Sevilla, Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger has no intention of raising the issue with UEFA's appeals panel. He's banned from the touchline for one Champions League game, but with qualification for the next stage already assured, he's seemingly none too fussed at having to sit out his side's meeting with Steaua Bucharest at the Emirates.
"No, I am not appealing against this," Wenger said to Sky Sports.
"But I think that if I was to be banned for more than one game, it would be unfair. I was surprised to be sent off."
He was ordered up to the stands after an altercation with Eric Braamhaar's fourth official referee over the conduct of Sevilla ace Daniel Alves, which he describes as follows:
"I am not saying I am an angel on the touchline, but I have done much worse than what I did on Tuesday night.
"I am like everybody, sometimes there are periods when I am nervous and explode a bit quicker, but overall I try to control it.
"At the end of the day I know what I have done, and I know I have not done a lot.
"It's like if the speed limit is 60mph, sometimes you are not caught when you drive 70mph and sometimes you are caught when you drive 61. I drove 60 and a half.
"I was surprised that I was sent off for what I said.
"I said him it was naive to give [Sevilla captain Daniel] Alves time to waste that time. I said 'I bet with you he will sprint in two minutes'. It was less than two minutes."
Chelsea target Alves, it seems, had the last laugh after all.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tuan_hakim at 30-11-2007 12:40 AM

habislah tim aku

cari player lain arr..
player ManU banyakk..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by katana83 at 29-11-2007 09:13 PM
klu boleh jumpa team scotland... lauk sket...

i like....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gicks79 at 30-11-2007 04:30 PM

cari player lain arr..
player ManU banyakk..

mmg banyak...banyak hampas...hahahhah...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tuan_hakim at 30-11-2007 12:40 AM

habislah tim aku

ade harapan recover bro...dunt wurry...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 06:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16193 Don Henley's post

sume best-best belake..
sampai penin sir alex pilih sape nk main..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2007 08:07 PM | Show all posts
ni ada 2 game....fabregas ni dah ok ke belum ..tak tau la....still doubt

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 09:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16193 Don Henley's post

hampas  x tak bernilai............

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Arsenal's Fabregas set for late fitness check

Arsenal look set to be without Cesc Fabregas as they bid to extend their lead at the top of the Premier League against Aston Villa tomorrow.

Fabregas will have a late fitness test on the hamstring injury which forced his withdrawal during Arsenal's 3-1 Champions League defeat to Sevilla on Tuesday night.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16187 cekodok78's post

berpeluh la casilas lepas ni....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-9-2024 10:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087432 second(s), 40 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.