bravo..tengkiu MP.....dating ekk derang..hehehhehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2011 01:52 PM | Show all posts
senyum bukan main...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2011 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2289# aseela

mst t'haru gler fan angie nih...muke xle bla,..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2011 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2290# saaya

hehehhe...nak senyum tapi cam gabra tu...as for angie..senyum lebar sebab cameraman brad maaa..hehehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2011 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2291# aseela

agak2 klw i lah siap mnangis kot kt ctuh...tp snyuman kne maintain r......b'tuah sgguh akak tuh dpt tgkp gmbr dgn angie w/ brad as cameraman...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2011 06:45 PM | Show all posts
stylo btol

saper2 bkenan kt LV ni, cepat dapatkan di pasaran
mawarputih2612 Post at 11-9-2011 16:10

siap berantai ke tangan ke?....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2011 03:39 PM | Show all posts
berlakon dalam citer yang lebih "matured"..sesuai dengan umo..hehehhe..

Jane Goodall Teams Up with Angelina Jolie in New Film
Tuesday September 06, 2011 02:05 PM EDT

Angelina Jolie and Jane Goodall
Eric Liebowitz
FacebookTweetFamed chimpanzee researcher Jane Goodall will soon be appearing onscreen with one of her most famous friends: Angelina Jolie.

Jane's Journey, a cinematic biography about Goodall, 77, chronicles her worldwide travels, personal footage from her childhood, and her charity work with Jolie.

"I was delighted when she told me she would be excited to be a part of the film," Goodall tells PEOPLE of Jolie, who meets with Goodall in the film inside her home to work on a sustainability project. "Sometimes, caught up in the moment, people promise to give their support but don't, or can't come through. That was not true with Angelina."

On Sept. 27, Jane's Journey will make its national debut in select theaters, along with a special live appearance by Goodall herself, in which she'll answers viewer questions.

The event will also features appearances by other famous friends of Goodall, including Pierce Brosnan and Dave Matthews.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2011 04:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2011 05:01 PM | Show all posts

jenab jgn jeles yer

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-9-2011 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mawarputih2612 at 17-9-2011 17:28

Brad Pitt Talks About "retending" During His Marriage and Diving Into Family Life With Angelina Jolie in Parade                                

Brad Pitt is in Parade's new issue, which is out this weekend, as he gears up for Moneyball's release on Sept. 23. Brad, who also covers EW's latest edition, didn't shy away from tackling big topics during his interview with the magazine. The actor opened up on adopting with Angelina Jolie "right out of the gate" and what she's like as a mother, and he even briefly touched on one of his past relationships. Brad discussed his marriage to Jennifer Aniston and suggested that their relationship impacted his career. Here are some highlights:
  • On how his marriage to Jennifer Aniston affected his work: "I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony . . . It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
  • On he and Angie adopting right away: "When Angie and I first met, we came together quite quickly and we decided we were adopting. Now the rules are that because we are not married, I can't adopt. Angie adopts. We decided we were adopting a daughter. We were going to do it right out of the gate. We were not going to mess around. Angie said, 'No shopping [for kids].' I thought that was astute and beautifully put. It took the pressure off of adoption and brought a magic to it. We had set our parameters—we had room in our family if anyone needed a home. We got the call, and that's our eldest daughter, Zahara."
  • On why he doesn't read about himself: "I really don't want to know . . . I mean, how many stories have you read that aren't true, stories about me and Angie being married or fighting or splitting up? And when we don't split up, there's a whole new round that we've made up and we're back together again! We'll get married when everyone can. We're not splitting up. And we don't have a seventh child yet . . . I used to go mental over it and try to fight it. But it was a futile battle, so I just gave up on it."
  • On life with Angelina: "I'm satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much. A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss. That's the trade-off. But I'll take it all . . . One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her."

NI STATEMENT TERBARU....TAKUT MAKCIK JENAB KECIK HATI KOT

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A story posted on Parade magazine's website onThursday in which Brad Pitt talks about his life with ex-wife JenniferAniston put the actor in damage control mode, saying his words had beenmisinterpreted.

The 47-year-old Pitt said in a profile by Parade magazine posted on thepublication's website that he is now a "satisfied man" in hisrelationship with Angelina Jolie.

The "Moneyball" star compares his new life with Jolie, with whom he israising 6 kids, favorably to the roughly five years he spent married toAniston.

"It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movieabout an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting lifemyself," Pitt told Parade.
"I think that my marriage (to Aniston) had something to do with it.Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't," he added.

Those quotes were interpreted by many media outlets as meaning Pittthought Aniston was uninteresting. But the A-list actor sought toclarify himself in a statement issued later by his talent agency.

"It grieves me that this was interpreted this way. Jen is an incrediblygiving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is animportant relationship I value greatly. The point I was trying to makeis not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull to myself -- andthat, I am responsible for," Pitt said in the statement.

Pitt and "Friends" star Aniston were married in 2000, and he has largely avoided talking about her since their 2005 divorce.

In the magazine interview, Pitt also said he spent the 1990s "trying tohide out" from celebrity. "I started to get sick of myself sitting on acouch, holding a joint, hiding out," he said.
Although Pitt and Oscar winner Jolie have been together for more thanfive years, the actor has said they will not marry until gay marriageis widely legalized. He is sticking to that.
"We'll get married when everyone can," Pitt told Parade.

The Parade interview with Pitt, who stars in the upcoming baseballdrama "Moneyball," is being published in this Sunday's edition of themagazine.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2011 07:23 PM | Show all posts
auchhh, so sweet...suke sgt statement brad...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2011 07:52 PM | Show all posts
sweetnyaaaaaaa.....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2011 08:23 PM | Show all posts
angelina jolie is such a goddess.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

30-9-2024 12:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053071 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.