♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 4-10-2011 01:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-10-2011 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by aseela at 4-10-2011 13:44

Source : PopSugar

Exclusive Pics: Brad, Angelina, and Maddox Play Paintball in Full Camo!
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Maddox Jolie-Pitt sported head-to-toe camouflage and protective helmets to get down and dirty playing paintball in England on Sunday. The trio were at a paintball park in Surrey, UK, where Brad has been on location shooting World War Z. According to his parents, Maddox has always been fascinated by guns and this time he got to tote one around as he, Brad, and Angelina shot paint pellets at their opponents. Maddox even designed the machine gun necklace Angelina and Brad have worn. Angelina got particularly into the action, crouching down behind a tree with her gun in hand. On the way home, the trio stopped off at a local pub for dinner. The Jolie-Pitts have been in London while Brad works on his zombie movie. Most of the family outings involve all six of the kids, but only Maddox was big enough to get in on the paintball action with mom and dad. Angelina's oldest son was also one-on-one with her for a recent flying lesson. The whole crew was together, though, last week when Angelina brought her kids over to Gwen Stefani's house for a playdate with Kingston and Zuma.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2011 09:15 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by aseela at 13-10-2011 09:17

SOURCE : The Sun
Angelina Jolie visits Libya

ANGELINA Jolie visits patients in hospital during a two-day humanitarian trip to Libya.

The 36-year-old Oscar-winner is visiting Tripoli and Misrata in the war-torn North African nation as part of her role as a United Nations goodwill ambassador to see how aid is getting to the rebels and ordinary citizens following the removal of dictator Muammar Gaddafi's 41-year regime in September.

Angelina insisted it was an honour for her to witness a country fighting for change.

She said in a statement: "I have come to Libya for a variety of reasons, to see a country in transition at every level.

"I will be meeting with officials from all sides but above all, listening to the local people in the street. I am here to express solidarity with them.

"It is the work of rebuilding and recovery that will determine Libya's future."
Kind-hearted Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt – who raise six children, Maddox, 10, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, together – recently donated £215,000 through their Jolie-Pitt Foundation to children in Somalia.

The star has previously thanked Somali refugees for helping to inspire her and make her a better parent.

Angelina said: "I'm so grateful to the refugee families that I have the honour and privilege to spend the last years with.

"From them I've learned so much. I've learned to be a better person, a better mother.

"They've inspired me by showing me the unbreakable strength of the human spirit."

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2011 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Angelina said: "I'm so grateful to the refugee families that I have the honour and privilege to spend the last years with.
"From them I've learned so much. I've learned to be a better person, a better mother.
"They've inspired me by showing me the unbreakable strength of the human spirit."

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2011 09:23 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2011 09:29 AM | Show all posts
bakat terpendam...happy2 jek...masa filming mr&mrs smith...hehehhe...sukanya dia

SOURCE : www.mjworld.net

Brad & Angelina
Monday, October 10th 2011

Paula, from Australia, has surpassed herself today, by sending us a couple of photos of Brad Pitt wearing a Michael ‘Beat It,’ T-shirt, and even a quote from Angelina Jolie about how much she loved Michael!

The pictures were taken on the set of the movie ‘Mr. And Mrs. Smith,’ back in 2005.  And accordingly, Brad Pitt even showed off a few Michael Jackson dance moves to crew members when he stepped out of his trailer!

Plus, when interviewed in 2000, Angelina Jolie is quoted as reminiscing,

“I think I loved Michael Jackson or something. I used to wear the leather jackets with the zippers or collars with studs on them, and I used to ask if I could go to school wearing studs.”

People of good taste!

Source: roxychell-allaboutmj.blogspot.com & MJWN, thanking Paula as usual

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-10-2011 11:11 AM | Show all posts
^^ up ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2011 09:20 AM | Show all posts
takde citer baru ker?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2011 12:00 PM | Show all posts
very quiet...brad sibuk shooting...angie with the kids and UN programs....ada latest kata viv kena sakit2 perut...hehehe, budak comel tu telan apa tah kat umah...hopefully viv cepat sembuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2011 11:52 PM | Show all posts
suker sgt tgk family neh

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie and her brood hit the shops in Budapest

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 08:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 09:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 09:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 10:07 AM | Show all posts
prg pUteh nk heran ape...
kan de dOsa pahala pOn...
angie pOn ranggi lg...bape umor dier ekkk!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 04:55 PM | Show all posts
viv x sehat ke? mcm demam je muke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2011 09:35 PM | Show all posts
wah, knox makin comel...viv mkin montel...shi tetap dgn gaya tomboy...

*agak2 bile lah shi nk sdar yg dy nih girl...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 09:48 AM | Show all posts
jalan2 dengan grandma sekali...seronok la budak2 tu

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2011 05:13 PM | Show all posts
aku suka tgk famili ni. Bila diorang ambil 3 ank angkat dari bangsa lain rasa mcm harmoni je keluarga dia. Aku pun nak ambik anak angkat lah. ^-^

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2011 10:37 AM | Show all posts

Angelina Jolie: Ice Skating with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie takes her kids ice skating on Sunday (October 30) in Budapest, Hungary.

The 36-year-old actress was spotted spending quality time with Zahara and Maddox while Shiloh and Pax looked excited to hit the ice!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

29-9-2024 10:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.848720 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.