CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: naziehah

Belly dancing for mind, body and spirit.

[Copy link]
Post time 20-9-2006 07:31 AM | Show all posts
ramai juga yg interested nampaknya :clap:

kita tunggu apa kata puan rumah :bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2006 12:34 PM | Show all posts
kat FF spk ade ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2006 02:31 PM | Show all posts
wahhh..bagus nih! :clap:. let me know the time n place, nnt i'll slot it in my schedule.

setakat ni only FF Menara Axis and Uptown. Kalau members FF lain berminat, u cn suggest to ur manager n then maybe I can do a visit class once in a while

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 02:35 PM | Show all posts
naziehah...how abt u help us chart out the lessons...like how many lessons in the package...how long will each session lasts...and how much the payment.

lagi satu...how shld we be attired? cuma t-shirt n tights boleh ke?

syah rasa most likely we'll start the class after ramadhan.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2006 02:38 PM | Show all posts
The most distinguishing feature of belly-dancing is certainly the isolated motions of the abdomen. These circular, rolling, angular and vibrating movements are all based on natural body movements and it is exactly this that makes belly-dancing such a safe form of exercise for people of any age.

The flowing movements of hip drops, rolls and pivots that are done during belly-dancing utilise the muscle groups in the abdomen, pelvis, spine and neck and rather than working against the body they work with the body. During belly-dancing, the joints and ligaments in your lower back and hips are put through a full range of gentle, repetitive motions. If the movements are done correctly, the pelvis is tilted forward and these movements help to prevent lower back problems. It is not only the muscles in your lower body that are exercised. Your arms and shoulders are also exercised when doing the snake-like movements.

Here are the main benefits of belly-dancing:

Help to get rid of cellulite
Strengthen pelvic muscles
Prevent lower back problems
Improve posture
Improve hip flexibility
Enhance flexibility and suppleness
Relieve stress

If you have any medical problems or are pregnant, you should consult your doctor before attempting to belly-dance.

more benefits of  belly dancing! excerpts of article taken from here - http://www.womenslife.co.za/Defa ... &ContentID=1043

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2006 02:48 PM | Show all posts
hi shah,

already pm u

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-9-2006 03:03 PM | Show all posts
thanks naz :hug: syah dah baca dah

ok gals....naz cadangkan for us to take up the beginner's package. it consists of 4 sessions and each 1 lasting for either 1hr or 1.5hr...we gotta decide on this.

now i need a show of hands of how many of u who are seriously interested. bila dah tau how many of u yg betul2 serious, barulah boleh kita negotiate the price....kan naz kan

i'd suggest we start this class 2nd week of syawal....ok ke?

1 more thing...syah suggest kita buat 1 trial lesson first before signing the package...i mean of cos we'll pay full price for that trial session...then kalau u all rasa u can and want to continue with it, u can continue with the other 3 sessions. ok tak?

how naz? would u be ok with that? :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2006 03:18 PM | Show all posts
sure! that would be absolutely fine

in fact, if time and commitment is a constraint, i understand that some women susah sket nk kluar slalu and ade anak kecik n things like that, we cn just do a one off session. instead of 1 hour, kite buat lame sket - 2-3 hours ke..like half day workshop ke. so, those who cnt commit to a weekly classes can also learn.

or maybe..one day..we cn do a girls night out..or all-girls party..with belly dance as a theme. by that time, mesti seme dh pandai menari mcm Shakira!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2006 03:56 PM | Show all posts
wow naz....happening babe!!!:pompom:

i can surely volunteer my apt for this....hehehehe....hips dun lie :lol

[ Last edited by  ahysa at 20-9-2006 03:58 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 04:20 PM | Show all posts
uih.. sounds interesting banget ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2006 04:29 PM | Show all posts
A Hafla is a Middle Eastern Dance party, and everyone enjoys a party right? So have a Hafla! It can be held in someone's living room, around a campfire in the woods or maybe a private room in a restaurant, as long as there is Middle Eastern Dance, Music and Food. You might have a theme, such as scenes along the banks of the Nile, a Desert Oasis, a Sultan's Harem, an ancient Temple or maybe a Nomad's camp. You can decorate the space simply, with veils, rugs and potted plants. Feel free to ask the guests to bring something to add to the ambiance. It's the enjoyment of the participants that should be the focus. Shared experience builds a sense of community, and it's the gathering together of people that creates shared experience.

taken from here : http://www.mozuna.com/hafla1.htm

so hafla anybody? ;)

In Malaysia normally haflas are for all ladies only. Di negara lain its not the case. basically, it depends on the culture..and of course, on the host's permission!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by beep at 20-9-2006 04:20 PM
uih.. sounds interesting banget ni...

jom beep join kita :bgrin:

we'll have a hafla of a nite :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 04:39 PM | Show all posts
i pon selalu buat belly dance kat rumah jek guna cd rania..

tapi lebih bagus if ada accompany! ramai2 girls!

care to share with me your price?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by naziehah at 20-9-2006 04:29 PM
A Hafla is a Middle Eastern Dance party, and everyone enjoys a party right? So have a Hafla! It can be held in someone's living room, around a campfire in the woods or maybe a private room in a res ...

naz...all these sounds so interesting...and im sure promises lotsa fun!

tell u wat...utk rumah terbuka hariraya nanti insyallah syah akan buat hafla ni for my forum frens :love:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 04:50 PM | Show all posts
2nd week after hari raya sounds fine. Yeah, we should go for trial class first. See how it goes from there. Simply cant wait lah!  

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bLUe_jaMBu at 20-9-2006 04:39 PM
i pon selalu buat belly dance kat rumah jek guna cd rania..

tapi lebih bagus if ada accompany! ramai2 girls!

care to share with me your price?

jambu...come lah join kita skali. lebih ramai lagi best kan :love:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2006 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LegalVixen at 20-9-2006 04:50 PM
2nd week after hari raya sounds fine. Yeah, we should go for trial class first. See how it goes from there. Simply cant wait lah!  

hehehehe...me too.

in the meantime...help me to think of the theme for the hafla gals....arabian nite....sahara tent....morroccon nite bazaar...:hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts
waaahh..syoknye tgk seme org excited :clap:

nnt kite jumpe lpas raye yek . or..those FF members this saturday or sunday ekk..eheh

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 06:20 PM | Show all posts
count me in!!!!!
tak kisah laa bebiler...as long on weekends, i will make time....:bgrin:
this is sooooo fun!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by naziehah at 20-9-2006 02:38 PM
The most distinguishing feature of belly-dancing is certainly the isolated motions of the abdomen. These circular, rolling, angular and vibrating movements are all based on natural body movements a ...

Naz...belly dancing tuk slim people je ke? Ice tak tahu hujung pangkal belly dancing nie...you havta wear costume yg tunjuk perut ke? Kalau org tu perut bulat then gelek-gelek takper ke?

Naz kat ff axis eh..sama dengan remy (sp?) ek?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 07:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.390177 second(s), 42 queries .