CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 22606|Reply: 59

PRODUK LAWA - HIGH COLLAGEN 5000MG ( LOBATA + WHITENING + VITAMIN C)

[Copy link]
Post time 1-4-2009 06:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Kepada sesiapa yang dah cuba produk marilah kita berkongsi  keberkesanan produk LAWA ini.

Saya  dapat info tentang produk ini dari kakak ipar yang nampak sangat berbeza selepas 2 bulan tak jumpa dia. Apa rahsia dia, wajah dia nampak cerah dan parut 2 jerawat dah semakin kurang.
Pakailah produk LAWA katanya, dan  produk ni masih baru kat pasaran tapi kesannya cepat dirasai dan nampak ketara perubahan seawal 2 minggu penggunaanya.

Saya betul2 teruja dan sekarang dah habis sekotak n tengah meneruskan dengan kotak ke 2...dan memang betul, yang pasti kulit semakin lembab dan parut jerawat semakin pudar....tak menyesal pakai produk ni dan menyesal sebab lambat berjumpa LAWA nih

Produk ni
Mengandungi 5000mg Collagen, memang berbaloi kita ambil, especially bila umur dah masuk era 30an collagen dalam tubuh semakin menurun dan kulit akan mula kendur. Untuk kembalikan collagen yang semakin berkurangan ini la kita kena minum collagen untuk kecantikkan diri dan kesejahteraan rumahtangga.

Kandungannya termasuk  Lobata + Whitening and  Vitamin C.

So sesiapa yang tgh pakai produk ni boleh la berkongsi baik ke buruk selepas pengambilan produk ni.

[ Last edited by  hani2103 at 30-4-2009 10:25 ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-4-2009 06:42 PM | Show all posts
LAWA - High Collagen 5000mg'Collagen' adalah portein yang paling penting di dalam badan manusia. Ianya membina 75% daripada tisu kulit dan bertindak sebagai pemegang untuk pembentukkan struktur badan kita.Apabila umur meningkat 25 tahun, 'collagen' akan mula berkurangan sebanyak 1.5% setiap tahun dan bila mencecah usia 40 tahun, 'collagen' dalam badan akan mula menghilang sebanyak 40%. Ketika ini kulit mula kendur dan berkedut. Penambahan 'collagen' sebanyak 5000mg adalah di syorkan bagi mengganti semula 'collagen' dan membina semula sel-sel dan tisu-tisu badan.Dengan mengamalkan Lawa High Collagen 5000mg adalah pilihan yang tepat bagi keanjalan dan kesannya mula dirasai selepas 2 minggu pengunaan.

Asas Kecantikan Kulit & Kesihatan Tubuh Badan

Keanjalan kulit seluruh badan mengurangkan garis halus, kulit kusam,kulit kering, warna kulit yang tidak sekata dan mengecilkan liang roma.
Menghaluskan dan mencerahkan kulit.
Membantu mengurangkan kedut dan kendur.
Mencantikan rambut dan kuku.
Menegangkan payudara.
Meningkatkan metabolisma dan melegakan stress.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2009 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Questions and Answers
1.HOW DOES High Collagen 5000mg (HICOL 5000) WORK?

High Collagen 5000mg is an all natural marine collagen protein product which will keep our skin to be protected with its elasticity and improve skin plumpness. Marine collagen helps our skin by;
Stimulates collagen production and elastin collagen thickening
Encourages skin renewal and minimize muscle contractions
Reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines
Helps provide long-term improvements in deeper wrinkles
Helps prevent collagen and elastin breakdown to firm the skin
Marine collagen protein also supports the lean muscle tissue, lean muscle burns fats and sugars. HICOL 5000 is actually assisting your body with its natural burning of fats and sugars by building the lean muscle tissue.
[size=85%]
2.Why take HICOL 5000 at night?
The most effective time to take HICOL 5000 is immediately prior to going to sleep. During the first phase of our sleep time, the absorption rate takes place more readily when taken on an empty stomach. When the HICOL 5000 is taken on an empty stomach, it is absorbed quickly, and available to assist the lean muscle with the natural process of burning fats and sugars during the different phases of sleep.

3.What do I do if I forget to take HICOL 5000?
If you forget to take the HICOL 5000 before you go to sleep, be sure you take it in the morning BEFORE you eat or drink anything (other than water). Take the recommended dosage of 1 sachet (25 gm pre-packed), drink your water and wait 30-45 minutes before you eat or drink anything else. While this is not as effective as the recommended night dosage, it does keep the collagen in your system. Resume your regular dosage the same night.

4.How do I know I have an empty stomach?
Three hours is the ideal time to insure you have digested any food or beverage you may have consumed. A light meal may take less time; however, three hours is an accepted time frame for food to be digested.

5.Can I drink anything during the 3 hours prior to bed time?
It is recommended to only drink water or water with lemon during the 3 hour period. While there are no interactions with any beverages, your stomach will not be considered empty, decreasing the effectiveness of your HICOL 5000.

6.Will it hurt me if I take HICOL 5000 without waiting 3 hours after eating?
NO! The HICOL 5000 will not interact with or result in any negative side effects if you do not have an empty stomach. The HICOL 5000 will not be as effective if your stomach is not empty because it is not absorbed as well.

7.If I do not wait 3 hours after eating to go to sleep, is it better to skip HICOL 5000?
NO! It is better to take the HICOL 5000 before you go to sleep to keep it in your system. If you do not take the HICOL 5000 at night then take it in the morning along with the recommended warm water. Wait 30-45 minutes before you eat or drink then resume your HICOL 5000 that same night.

8.Will HICOL 5000 hurt me if I drink alcohol?
NO! There are no interactions or side effects with alcohol consumption when taking the HICOL 5000; however, if you drink any beverage other than warm water during those 3 hours prior to bedtime, you will not absorb the HICOL 5000 effectively.

9.How soon can I expect to see results?
Results have shown that most individuals begin to feel the difference in them within 4-6 weeks. This varies according to the individual, but about 50% off the people see results the first month.

10.Will HICOL 5000 react with any of my medications?
NO! Because HICOL 5000 has no drugs, caffeine, or stimulants, it does not interfere with any medication. Keep in mind, anything other than water can keep your stomach from absorbing the HICOL 5000 as effectively. While the HICOL 5000 will not interfere with medication, medication taken at bedtime can interfere with the effectiveness of the HICOL 5000. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR MEDICATION DOSAGES WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN! If you are taking medications at bedtime that can be taken earlier, please do so for best benefits.

[ Last edited by  KaKLaLa_Lost_id at 1-4-2009 21:10 ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2009 07:02 PM | Show all posts
uik..

macam2 jenis collagen sekarang ni....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2009 07:02 PM | Show all posts
11.Will HICOL 5000 keep me awake?
NO! Many of our customers find they sleep better and wake easier. Keep in mind, HICOL 5000 has no sedatives or stimulants. Because collagen protein is utilized by your body in many ways, your systems work better, bringing about an overall wellness.

12.How long has collagen protein been used for weight loss and wellness?
Collagen protein has been safely used for over 25 years for wellness and weight loss.

13.Will HICOL 5000 interfere with any of my medications (birth control, blood pressure, cardiac medications, blood)?
NO! Because HICOL 5000 has no drugs, caffeine or stimulants, it will not interfere or interact with any medication.

14.How can HICOL 5000 help with other medical conditions?
Because collagen protein is utilized by our body抯 systems (circulatory and respiratory), many customers see improvement with related medical problems. Many of our customers have decreased pain related to joint conditions. Keep in mind, results vary from customer to customer with weight/inch loss and even wellness benefits.

15.If I take HICOL 5000 more than one time a day, will it make me sick?
NO! There are only 5.8 grams of protein per serving of HICOL 5000. We do have customers taking the HICOL 5000 both in the morning and at bedtime, depending on their own individual needs.

16.Do I have to change my diet?
With HICOL 5000 you can still enjoy the foods you love while losing weight. Of course, a healthy diet and moderate exercise are always recommended for maximum results on any weight loss plan.

17.What is the full list of ingredients in HICOL 5000?
Fish Collagen, Lobata, Astaxanthin (Whitening), Vitamin B-complex, Vitamin C, Fructose, Skimmed Low Fat Milk &Vanilla Flavour.

18.Will HICOL 5000 cause any reactions with any health problems I have?
Not at all. If, however, you would like us to fax some information to your physician, we'd be more than happy to do so.

19.Who CANNOT take HICOL 5000?
We, however, do not recommend HICOL 5000 to babies and children who have not yet reached puberty.

20.What is the recommended program to start with?
We recommend that everyone start with the 90-day program, simply because one month is not an indication of what individuals may continue to do according to their own goals. The collagen must have time to work at supporting body tissue before the changes in your body are noticed. HICOL 5000 has an 90% success rate among those
who stay with the 90-day initial program.

[ Last edited by  KaKLaLa_Lost_id at 1-4-2009 21:10 ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2009 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mama_boomboom at 1-4-2009 19:02
uik..

macam2 jenis collagen sekarang ni....

org perempuan ni kalau dah kawin ... macam2  produk kena makan...
dari atas sampai bawah nak kena  jaga....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-4-2009 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hani2103 at 1-4-2009 19:06

org perempuan ni kalau dah kawin ... macam2  produk kena makan...
dari atas sampai bawah nak kena  jaga....

Memang betui ....dari atas bawah kira kanan depan belakang....

byk kos tu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2009 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mama_boomboom at 1-4-2009 19:51

Memang betui ....dari atas bawah kira kanan depan belakang....

byk kos tu...

dah kawin maintenance kos makin tinggi......lotih jadinya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2009 09:11 PM | Show all posts
atas bawah memang nak kena jaga...peraturan kat sini pun kena jaga jugak dan ikuti

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2009 11:44 PM | Show all posts
  tu la x baca peraturan dah kena cantas...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2009 12:31 PM | Show all posts
pasal lama tak masuk .....so tak update cara2 cantasan  yang baru....tertinggal la kiranya ni...

minta maaf kalau teriklan....cuma nak share apa yang best sekarang ni...
so kepada kekawan atau kenalan yg dah cuba  produk LAWA nih....meh la bagi tau mungkin ada kesan yang tak berapa baik pada org lain ...boleh la jugak prepare kan diri ....untuk slow down kan sikit penggunaanya ataupun...bila makan semuanya makin kencang  ...bolah la makan 2 sachet 1 hari....

seorang kakak ni cakap...sebab umur dah 40an...memang cepat perubahannya berbanding dengan yang masih 20an... terasa betul katanya bontot kembali kenyal..... ,

yang membezakan LAWA dgn produk collagen yg ada kat market sekarang,
makan 20 kotak scp = 1 kotak LAWA
banyak beza tu .....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 12:44 PM | Show all posts
mcm iklan direct tread neh

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 12:49 PM | Show all posts
nmpk niaga terang2 tu sbb mod cantas...lama x msuk bukan alasan...dah lama peraturan tu wujud pon....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 12:59 PM | Show all posts
dah tgk...beralamat di sini:

Lawa Bio Health
15, Jalan SCI 1/7, Dataran Sunway, Sunway City Ipoh,
31150 Ulu Kinta, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia.
Tel: 013-2592828 Fax: 05-5476799

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 01:01 PM | Show all posts

Balas #4 mama_boomboom\ catat

tu le pasai mama...had aritu anggun collagen pon ada 5000mg collagen..pstu kat dlm mingguan wanita ada iklan total impression ada 5000mg collagen gak siap ada lobata & berfungsi all in one. tp ni first time dgr LAWA colagen...hehehe!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 220796 at 2-4-2009 13:01
tu le pasai mama...had aritu anggun collagen pon ada 5000mg collagen..pstu kat dlm mingguan wanita ada iklan total impression ada 5000mg collagen gak siap ada lobata & berfungsi all in one. tp ni ...

sedia kan luet je nak LAWA....:kiss: :kiss:

Cubalah LAWA................anda pasti jadi LAWA....:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-4-2009 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 220796 at 2-4-2009 12:59
dah tgk...beralamat di sini:

Lawa Bio Health
15, Jalan SCI 1/7, Dataran Sunway, Sunway City Ipoh,
31150 Ulu Kinta, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia.
Tel: 013-2592828 Fax: 05-5476799

webs ...

ha'ah memang betul.....boleh terus direct call sana kalau sesiapa berminat,
saya pun sekadar pengguna sahaja....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hani2103 at 1-4-2009 19:55

dah kawin maintenance kos makin tinggi......lotih jadinya.

Jangan lotih2...nanti stress....kurang LAWA

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 02:18 PM | Show all posts

Balas #16 mama_boomboom\ catat

klu x LAWA gak?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mama_boomboom at 2-4-2009 13:54

sedia kan luet je nak LAWA....:kiss: :kiss:

Cubalah LAWA................anda pasti jadi LAWA....:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

mama pn da cube ek?wah laju jer mama....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.109192 second(s), 47 queries .