CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3532|Reply: 1

UNICO ALL ROUND BEAUTY SDN. BHD.

[Copy link]
Post time 13-2-2012 05:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Onlast Sunday, I went to do facial at a company named UNICO ALL ROUND BEAUTY SDN. BHD.(827261W) whichis located at Bukit Indah,Johor Bahru. The principal of business is at No.19, 19A, Jalan Harmonium23/13, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor (HQ) and No.25 G, JalanBestari 8/2, Taman Nusa Bestari, 81300 Skudai, Johor (Branch). We went there becausealready sign up a promotion package RM69 per person which included few services.

Thiscompany is really treacherous and cheater!!! The beautician was trying to cheatus to do extra treatment. My boy friend and I were served by two separatebeauticians. My beautician persuades me to do extra treatment by saying myboyfriend got do it. I totally refuse them. However, my boyfriend thought I gotdo that treatment, so he accepted. The beautician straight away told my boyfriendthat the package for the treatment is RM350 and since we are first trial so weare entitled to have 50% discounts. Unfortunately, another beautician told methat same package treatment with my boyfriend is different price which isRM198. After we done the treatment, we just found that these beauticians werecheating us. My boyfriend totally was cheated by them!!!

Notonly have that, after I done the treatment, one of the beautician asked me towait my boyfriend at outside.
Thiscompany is really “powerful”!!!They cheated my boyfriend that I was still doingtreatment, so they trying to persuade my boyfriend to sign a package whichcosts RM1434.These two beauticians named Kelly and Alice!!!!!My boyfriend refusedthem. They keep persuaded my boyfriend to sign it, and asked my boyfriend toconsider first by paying RM100 deposit!!! They really cunning!!!!Cheater!!!

Iwrote this because I want to remind everyone that please doesn’t like us tocheat by this company!!!This company is really under blacklisted!! They really not qualified to dobusiness!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-3-2012 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# eleenchong

hi, i'm a victim too. can i contact u?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 06:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054354 second(s), 28 queries .