scholesy....

woohooooooooo....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2008 12:26 AM | Show all posts

Balas #2281 thylord\ catat

eh, ade live jab lagi...355am....

scholesy main ke?

cun ar....ta dapat lah king fletcher nak main.....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 12:44 AM | Show all posts
adakah tebez akn score mlm ni?haha

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 01:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2283 izat123's post

ini lah peluang tuk tevez..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MengkuduMasam at 2-12-2008 02:38 PM
main jer 4-3-3... bebazir tuh hype jer lebe..

dah naik menyampah aku.. takde impact dlm game pon...

atleast tebes rajin gak laa kejo bola....

don't fix it if it is not broken....MU won the CL last year and Fergie is now breaking up the front line that brought so much success (although admitted la Ronaldo punya 42 goals contributed a lot to the cups).

tapi to replace Tevez with Berbatov?

fine, on his own right Berbatov is a good player. Tp jangan lufe kat Spurs pon he was merely a part of a rotation system. Either they had a lousy coach or fantastic bunch of other strikers.

But looking at his strike rate I think we all know the answers. Flashes of brilliance here and there, but his assists pon nothing much to shout about laa. His overall contribution pon questionable for a team like MU. Memang striker punya job is not to defend or back up the midfield, tp kalo macam tu kira it's not Ronaldo's job to bang in 42 goals either.

A friend yesterday toot Berbatov's horn so loudly that he compared Berbatov to Cantona. Imagine that. To me, it's just like comparing Liam Miller to Kean; or David Bellion to Henry.

Cepat sokong Manciteh before the transfer window open...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 05:57 AM | Show all posts
good game with shocking defending..

tapi ok la tuh.. teves dah score hattrick..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-12-2008 06:08 AM | Show all posts
Keputusan penuh MUFC 5 - 3 BRFC

MUFC

Tevez - 4goal
Nani - 1 goal

BRFC

McCarthy - 2 goal
Derbyshire - 1 goal

:victory:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 07:03 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2286 thylord's post

klu xde vidic defend man u hancuss

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2008 08:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2287 Sh@rk_iR's post

marah agaknya si tevez tak dpt main..hambik ko 4 bijik

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 08:12 AM | Show all posts

teves rocks

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 08:15 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2285 hasribus's post

kalo simpan berbatov kat kosi.. kompom laaa lagik kuat munyik trompet dia tuhh

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Rio Ferdinand: I Hated Manchester United

When they chanted "Stand up, if you hate Man U" Rio Ferdinand used to leap into the air!

It didn't take Rio Ferdinand long to get used to being a successful superstar on the books of world footballing giants Manchester United after signing from Leeds United in 2002.

However, before getting a taste of success at pre-meltdown Elland Road, London-born Ferdinand was a West Ham United player.

He has admitted that, in his younger years, the dominance of United turned his stomach and vowed never to make a deal with the Red Devils.

He is quoted in The Mirror as saying: "I couldn't stand United when I was 21 or 22 because they used to win everything.

"A United fan came up to me once and said 'I bet you'd love to come to United'. I said 'I'll never go there'.

"Still, I have to admit I was so excited when I arrived."

Now, the 30-year-old admits that he wants the unlikely love affair to continue against the odds.

"I'll be 34 when this contract runs out and I'd have to be very lucky with injuries and keep in tiptop shape to go beyond that," he mused.

"If I'm still playing in the first team at 34 I'll be delighted."

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 08:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2291 conan's post

tapi skarang dia wat camne pun takleh dah, sorang kena pegi

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 08:48 AM | Show all posts
i've got the feeling yg berbatov xkan dpt score more than 10 league goals thi season...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 08:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2294 maxomeara's post

berbatov, keane... 2x5 je x-spurs nehhhh... 2-2 takleh pakai

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 08:59 AM | Show all posts
lejen man yoo..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2008 09:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2295 conan's post

ni haku setuju, harap mahal je lebih

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 09:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2295 conan's post

both managers tgh pening paler mcm mana nak justify harga yg dibayar utk 2 orang neh..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ShadowChaser at 4-12-2008 08:37 AM
tapi skarang dia wat camne pun takleh dah, sorang kena pegi

haku pon rasa camtu...
no matter how many goals he will score, bebaltov will still be the preferred one.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2008 10:29 AM | Show all posts

hambik ko..tebes 4 bijik..!!

Tevez steals the show as United reach semis

Scoring Summary

Manchester United         Blackburn Rovers
Carlos Tevez (36)        Benedict McCarthy (48)
Nani (40)        Matt Derbyshire (84)
Carlos Tevez (pen 51)        Benedict McCarthy (90)
Carlos Tevez (54)         
Carlos Tevez (90)         

• Tevez proud of goal haul

With his Old Trafford future at stake, Tevez has no regard for the fixture backlog piling up for Sir Alex Ferguson.

And he hit three goals - after also claiming United's opener, which seemed to have gone in off Aaron Mokoena - to remind Ferguson of his hunger and undoubted ability.

And a one-man mission to reach Wembley seems unlikely to be stopped now, although even with two Football League sides in the draw, the Red Devils might expect a sterner test in the last four.

With his team in such an awful state, Paul Ince might have welcomed a return to his old club, even if it was just as a release from Premier League worries.

In his more optimistic moments, Ince would also consider it as a springboard from which to break the shackles of a run that has seen Rovers win just once in their last 10 games.

Certainly a United line-up including Darron Gibson and Rodrigo Possebon would not exactly strike fear into most opponents' hearts under normal circumstances.

Unfortunately for Ince, his team were bereft of ideas.

Stephen Warnock forced a good early save out of Ben Foster and amid a flurry just before the deadlock was broken Matt Derbyshire threatened with a long-range strike that swerved fiercely.

But for a side virtually at full strength it was a disappointing return against a United line-up changed completely from the one that defeated Manchester City on Sunday, save for young Brazilian full-back Rafael Da Silva.

Sir Alex Ferguson's team took some time to get going but once they did, a clear edge was established and it became when, not if, the hosts would score.

Gibson nearly did it, meeting Ryan Giggs' outswinging corner with a firm header than dropped over Paul Robinson, but not Martin Olsson, who nodded it off the line.

Jonny Evans also went close and so did Tevez, whose rising shot rose just too much after he had showed admirable strength to hold off a posse of Blackburn defenders after collecting John O'Shea's pass.

It has been said a few times Tevez must be running out of patience at his limited opportunities. Yet it seems he likes the Carling Cup.

After slotting home the winner against QPR from the penalty spot one round ago, he was credited with the opening goal against Rovers too.

TV replays were not conclusive as he jumped with Mokoena to reach Giggs' far-post corner. But few would begrudge the Argentina forward his third goal of the season.

Just over half an hour later, no-one was willing to take the goal off Tevez, although the intervening period was one of spellbinding excitement.

Nani continued the goal-fest with a powerful finish to a solo run that involved receiving Tevez's cushioned return pass. Not for the first, or the last time, Robinson was well beaten.

The 600 Blackburn fans who had made the short journey south sang 'We want our Rovers back' and booed their team off at the break.

Three minutes after the re-start, they had something more positive to occupy their minds as substitute Benni McCarthy shrugged aside Gary Neville and belted home after a previously non-existent Roque Santa Cruz had flicked on Robinson's goal-kick.

Any thoughts Ince might have harboured about a comeback were cruelly extinguished almost immediately as Giggs sent Tevez scampering into the area.

Olsson bundled the South American over and Tevez sent Robinson the wrong way with his penalty.

Anderson clearly knew the significance of Tevez's situation as he provided his fellow South American with a tap-in when United next attacked.

The move itself was majestic as Giggs found Anderson with a supreme back-heel, triggering a series of one-twos the final touch turning out to be the easiest.

With the game won, United's supporters found isolated events entertain them.

Paul Scholes' introduction, after nine weeks out with a knee injury, was greeted with unbridled joy. The opposite reaction was reserved for Robbie Fowler - a former Liverpool, Leeds and Manchester City player.

Derbyshire scored late on then, as United switched off in alarming fashion, just as they did against Hull last month, Olsson hit a post before McCarthy reduced the arrears to just one in stoppage time.

But Tevez was not going to be denied and lashed home another with the final kick to send United through.

# Tevez proud of goal haul

Carlos Tevez hailed a night to remember as he claimed the first four-goal haul of his career.

''I am very proud to score four goals,'' said Tevez. ''It is the first time I have done it in my career and it is better because it came for Manchester United.

''I have not played very often, so I was looking forward to the game and I am happy with my performance.''

Debate was still raging over Tevez's opener long after the final whistle.

Fortunately, the outcome of his far-post duel with Mokoena cannot cost Tevez a hat-trick as he netted from the penalty spot just after the break and thrashed home another at the end after another potentially fatal fade-out.

''It was quite unbelievable at the end,'' said United boss Ferguson.

''We created a lot of chances and we got a bit careless because we don't want to be losing goals like that. But overall I am quite pleased.''

''The great bonus for me is that we have players who are now coming into form,'' said the United boss. ''Carlos Tevez scored four times tonight and produced a marvellous performance, as did Anderson and Jonny Evans.

''It definitely makes my job more difficult, although it also makes the club stronger.''

It also means potential solutions to United's fixture backlog have been blocked, with the Red Devils committed to a couple of midweek dates in January as they bid to reach Wembley.

Little wonder Ferguson has confirmed his squad will remain as it is, with the return of Paul Scholes after two months out with a knee injury, particularly timely.

''It is like having an extra player,'' said Ferguson of the 34-year-old's return.

''The semi-final gives us two extra matches to play and finding dates for the games against Fulham and Wigan is not going to be easy.

''But the good thing is we have a big strong squad who will all be staying with us.

''None of them are going to leave on loan because we are going to need them.''

Rovers boss Paul Ince was frustrated to be on the losing side after starting positively - and breaching United on three occasions - but admitted his side need to cut out the defensive lapses which are blighting their season.

''It was difficult but in the first half we started well. We had three good chances in the first half and were doing okay for 30 minutes,'' he told Sky Sports News.

''We felt comfortable. We weren't playing particularly well, but we didn't look in danger. But we conceded goals pretty early and you can't do that against teams like Manchester United.

''I said at half-time that it was important who got the next goal, if we got it we had a chance. We did that, with a great finish from Benni (McCarthy), but then we gave away a penalty straight away.

''You can't do that at any level, nevermind against Manchester United. I wasn't sure it was a penalty but that killed us. We feel we are back in the game at 2-1 but we keep doing it to ourselves.

''Saying that, we got three goals at Old Trafford.''

[ Last edited by  cak! at 4-12-2008 10:31 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

30-9-2024 04:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.549615 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.