Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mr.kulop

MotoGP

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-10-2007 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Supersport title chase wide open after Hamaguchi stumble

ZHUHAI: The challenge for SuperSport 600cc crown of the Petronas Sprinta FIM Asian Grand Prix will go down to the wire following the failure of Toshiyuki Hamaguchi to win the races in the fifth round at the Zhuhai International Circuit yesterday.

The Japanese, who had a 30-point cushion over Decha Kraisart of Thailand going into the round, finished second in Race 1 and was fifth in the second race. Decha won both races to take his total to 173 points

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2007 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Weather could pose a problem for Fuad in final round

ZHUHAI (China): The weather could be a decisive factor in the race for the Petronas Sprinta FIM Asian Grand Prix Supersport 600cc title in the sixth and final round of the championships here from Nov 30-Dec 2.

With winter setting in, the day temperature can drop to as low as 10癈 compared to the present 26癈.

Last year, the final round was also held at Zhuhai International Circuit at almost the same winter period and the rider who benefited from racing in cold conditions was Toshiyuki Hamaguchi.

Interestingly, the 31-year-old Japanese, who is gunning for his sixth consecutive title, is the championship leader after the conclusion of the fifth round here on Sunday on 184 points

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Zambri out to end jinx

PETALING JAYA: Expert class rider Zambri Baba will be out to break a jinx at the Sepang circuit and get on the podium for the first time in the ninth round of the Petronas Sprinta AAM Malaysian Cub Prix Championships this weekend.

The Petronas Sprinta Ah Hong rider's best result in Sepang was a fourth placing in the Wira EpG category in 2004.

揑 have no idea why I have not achieved good results in Sepang,

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2007 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Nama aku ada atas motor Team KR.

http://www.teamkr.com/updimages/pdf/right_hand_nose.pdf

search: Khairul

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2007 02:48 PM | Show all posts
wah, ada thread moto gp rupanya...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2007 02:49 PM | Show all posts
wah, thread moto gp....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-11-2007 02:49 PM | Show all posts

nape post aku x keluar?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2007 02:50 PM | Show all posts
nape x boleh posttttt??????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-11-2007 02:53 PM | Show all posts

mari berkongsi gambar

hello??............................................

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2007 03:06 PM | Show all posts

mari berkongsi gambar....

gambar-gambar ni aku amik masa moto gp ari tu...sori kalau x clear sgt sebab camera murah jer....enjoy...

moto singaporean mana entah, masa on the way gi sepang...

casey stoner...

sultan mizan pon ada...

rossi, yeahh!!

starting grid...

bestnye awek tu...haha!!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts

MotoGP: Pedrosa naib juara 1 mata atasi Rossi

VALENCIA (Sepanyol): Dani Pedrosa muncul juara pada perlumbaan penamat musim di Grand Prix Valencia, malam tadi selepas menyudahkan cabaran selaku naib juara keseluruhan acara MotoGP bagi edisi 2007.

Penunggang Honda yang bermula di petak pertama menyudahkan 30 pusingan di litar 40 kilometer itu di Cheste dengan catatan 46 minit 43.533 saat.

Casey Stoner dari Australia yang sudah mengesahkan gelaran miliknya bulan lalu mendapat tempat kedua dengan masa, 46:48.980s menunggang Ducati.

Kemenangan kedua Pedrosa musim ini membutirkan dia pungutan 242 mata, satu mata di hadapan juara lumba kali dunia Valentino Rossi, 241. - AFP

KEDUDUKAN KESELURUHAN: (Selepas 17 perlumbaan)

1. Casey Stoner (AUS) Ducati 367 mata
    2. Dani Pedrosa (ESP) Honda 242
    3. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha 241
    4. John Hopkins (USA) Suzuki 189
    5. Marco Melandri (ITA) Honda 187

Keputusan

1. Dani Pedrosa (ESP) Honda 46:43.533s;
    2. Casey Stoner (AUS) Ducati 5.447s;
    3. John Hopkins (USA) Suzuki 20.404s;
    4. Marco Melandri (ITA) Honda 24.827s;
    5. Loris Capirossi (ITA) Ducati 25.804s

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2007 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Hamaguchi in one-two finish, Ahmad Fuad is third

PETALING JAYA: Toshiyuki Hamaguchi proved that he is still the rider to beat in the SuperSports 600cc category as he claimed his sixth consecutive overall title after a one-two finish in the season-ending round of the Petronas Sprinta FIM Asian Grand Prix at Zhuhai International Circuit yesterday.

The Babie抯 Sport Racing rider took the chequered flag in Race 1 (29:54.822) and finished second in Race 2 (30:10.627) yesterday.  

However, the Japanese

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Hamaguchi disqualified, crown goes to Decha

PETALING JAYA: Petronas Sprinta Yamaha Thailand抯 Decha Kraisart has been crowned as the SuperSports 600cc champion in the Petronas Sprinta FIM Asian Grand Prix following a two-race disqualification of Japan抯 Toshiyuki Hamaguchi in the final round at the Zhuhai International Circuit last weekend.

Hamaguchi, the Babie抯 Sports Racing rider, won Race 1 and was second in Race 2 to become the provisional overall winner on Sunday, saw his results nullified when he was found to have switched motorcycles in between the two races.

揂ccording to the technical procedure, teams who want to change bikes obtain the approval of the Clerk of Course in the time between Race 1 and Race 2,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2008 09:30 AM | Show all posts
2008/01/10

MotoGP: Ducati's Stoner in confident mood

MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO (Italy): Australian Casey Stoner was in confidentmood on Tuesday as he prepares to defend his world MotoGP title thisyear.
[table=200][/table] The 22-year-old Ducati rider injured rightshoulder ligaments at the end of November, and, though he did not havean operation, he needed to have a long rest period.

"It's the first time with the same bike and the same team two years ina row. We are strong and ever stronger than last year," Stoner said."My left shoulder is quite well, we will see at Sepang. It was a verynecessary rest period.

"I'll be at 110 per cent and I've gotless pressure than last year. I want to go faster. We need to improveengine control and make some improvements with the chassis. OtherwiseI'm quite happy with the bike, the all package is quite good and I'msure we can go faster again."

Stoner added that the five world titles in the top category of Valentino  Rossi did not mean he feared the Italian.
"It doesn't matter what we have done in the past. Theimportant thing is to know what we can do in the future. Valentino(Rossi) will be fast. Wait an see," Stoner said.

Stoner will ride this season using No 1 which was not a lucky figurefor American Nicky Hayden in 2007 as he tried to defend the title hewon the previous year. "I stayed a long time with No 27, we will seewhat will happen with the No 1," Stoner continued.

Stonersaid he was looking forward to the first race of the year which is anight event -- a first for MotoGP -- on March 9 at Losail, Qatar.

"I did night races in dirt track when I was young. It's fun",  Stoner  said. "I can sleep longer in the mornings."

And on his new teammate Marco Melandri, who replaced Loris Capirossi,Stoner said he welcomed his arrival. "If Marco can go faster than me,I'll be happy," he said. -- AFP

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2008 03:57 AM | Show all posts
Rossi yakin berada di kedudukan atas

KUALA LUMPUR

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 04:23 PM | Show all posts
2008/01/27

Motor Racing / GP2 Asia: Solid Fairuz second

FAIRUZ Fauzy produced a solid performance in finishing second in the first sprint race of the GP2 Asia series at the Dubai Autodrome yesterday, while Malaysian team Qi-Meritus.Mahara just missed out on the podium.

[table=200][/table]Super Nova driver Fairuz (pic) started on pole after finishing eighth in the feature race on Friday, but despite a strong showing, failed to stop an inspired Romain Grosjean from registering a double sweep of victories.

Fairuz did, however, manage to hold off India's Karun Chandok of the i-Sport team, the development team of Williams F1. Karun, who started from second on the grid, had to settle for third.

Grosjean had on Friday won the sprint race, where Fairuz finished eighth and started on pole due to the reversed grid format set for the top eight.

Qi-Meritus.Mahara's GP2 Asia campaign was affected by Italian driver Luca Filippi's race being cut short after a superb run, while teammate Hiroki Yoshimoto finished fourth in the race.
There was still cheer though in the Qi-Meritus.Mahara camp as the Malaysian outfit completed the weekend ranked third overall in the team championship with 10 points in their debut season in GP2.

Filippi, who started fourth on the reverse grid, shot off from the start and moved into second place at the first turn. He was pushing hard and closing in on Fairuz when his car developed problems and had to call it a day.

"I had a good start and was up to a strong second. When the safety car came out, my gearbox suddenly went dead. There was nothing I could do to shift down," said Filippi.

Fairuz remained in the lead until the 15th lap when he was beaten by Grosjean. For the record, in the reverse grid, the driver who wins race one will start race two in eighth spot, and vice- versa.

With Filippi out, Yoshimoto who was running third from the start, moved up a rung. He held on to second spot but eventually had to settle for fourth.

Results (28 laps, circuit distance: 5.39km): 1 Romain Grosjean (Fra) ART 43:32.991s, 2 Fairuz Fauzy (Mas) Super Nova 43:36.769s, 3 Karun Chandhok (Ind) i-Sport 43:40.993s, 4 Hiroki Yoshimoto (Jap) Qi Meritus.Mahara 44:03.703s, 5 Albero Valerio (Bra) Durango 44:04.665s, 6 Davide Valsecchi (Ita) Durango 44:05.400s, 7 Andy Soucek (Spa) DPR 44:05.767s, 8 Jerome d'Ambrosio (Ita) Dams 44:06.212s, 9 Vitaly Petrov (Bul) Barwa 44:06.998s, 10 Ho-Pin Tung (Chn) Trident 44:07.773s.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2008 01:24 PM | Show all posts
2008/01/31
Motor sports: Jazeman gets his title back
By : Arnaz M. Khairul

(From left)Qi-Meritus team manager Firhat Mokhzani, team chairman Peter Thompson and Qi Limited director Kuna Senathirajah celebrate their reinstatement as 2007 Formula BMW Asian team champions at a Press conference in Kuala Lumpur yesterday. - Pic: HAIRUL ANUAR ABD RAHIM

HE won it dominantly on the track, the title taken away from him controversiolly, but it was justice served when Jazeman Firhan Jaafar was reinstated yesterday as the 2007 Formula BMW Asia champion.
Jazeman Firhan Jaafar.
The CiMB Team Qi-Meritus, following the results of their appeal, have also been reinstated as the team champions in the series, giving them the title for the fifth year in a row.

Jazeman, 15, was robbed of his title after a disqualification based on a stewards report at the final round of the series in Zhuhai, China on Nov 4 last year, which alleged that his car had carried irregular gearbox selector springs.

Early yesterday, Meritus Racing's London-based lawyers had conveyed the news to team principle Peter Thompson which threw all allegations out the window.

"We'd fought all the way, provided all the evidence to show that we were innocent. The FASC (Federation of Automobile Sports of China) had not held a hearing for the appeal within the 30-day period as per regulations," said Thompson.
In that instance, the case was brought to the International Automobile Federation (FIA), who had viewed the evidence and since the FASC had not responded, it was deemed they agreed with Meritus Racing's appeal.

"Our proof was backed by the spring designers, who provided us with test results that showed the springs conformed to regulations. They had actually deformed due to use, which is normal and was within a tolerance level," said Thompson.

Jazeman was relieved with the decision, which now makes him the youngest ever champion in the history of the Formula BMW series worldwide. He did it two weeks before his 15th birthday.

When the disqualification would have meant Jazeman lost out to Indonesian Zahir Ali by a single point, he now wins the title with a 44-point margin.

"I am glad that this episode is finally over and the decision has been justly made to reflect my performance on the circuit," said Jazeman yesterday.

"The original decision to disqualify me and the team was a bit harsh and impulsive as it was not thoroughly investigated.

"It was a challenging season of racing but I know my own abilities and had the faith that I did not need to resort to unfair mechanical advantage to win races or championships

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Zamri tekad tebus kecewa musim lalu

ZAMRI (depan) akan terus bersama pasukan Ah Hong
Motor buat tahun kelima berturut-turut.

"SAYA memang cukup bersedia untuk melakar kejutan, namun apa yang kita rancang tidak semestinya menjadi kenyataan."
Demikian luahan ikhlas yang disuarakan pelumba muda pasukan PetronasSprinta Ah Hong, Mohd. Zamri Baba ketika diajukan persoalan sama adadia berpuas hati dengan permulaan musim sulung dalam kategori experttahun lalu.

Zamri bermula cemerlang selepas muncul naib juara pada perlumbaansulung di Kluang, Johor dan isyarat itu seakan-akan petanda positifyang mahu dilemparkan oleh bakat muda dari Klang ini.

Begitupun, prestasinya dilihat 'goyang' sebaik bermulanya saingankedua di Sepang sebelum bangkit kembali di Kuantan selepas itu.

Namun, penyakit yang sama turut berulang di Kota Bharu dan Kuching yang menyaksikan dia gagal untuk menamatkan perlumbaan.

Kota Kinabalu dan Taiping juga tidak mengubah nasibnya sekalipun berjaya membawa 3 dan 11 mata.

Hanya Batu Kawan menjulang namanya kembali dan senario yang samaturut berulang di dua lokasi saingan iaitu di Sepang dan Kangar selakupusingan penutup tirai.

Nada kurang berpuas hati terhadap prestasinya banyak berkisar kepadaketidakpercayaan pasukan sendiri terhadap kemampuan dirinya.

Justeru, ia mengulangi episod yang pernah terjadi pada peringkatawal kehadirannya pada saingan kelas Novis pada tahun 2005 lepas.

Sekali lagi, dirinya seolah-olah dipermain-mainkan tatkalaprestasinya cukup bersedia apatah lagi kejayaan muncul juara kelasNovis masih segar dalam memorinya untuk melakar kejutan di musimpermulaan kelas expert.

"Ia seperti ketika saya menaiki kelas baru (novis) musim 2005 lepas.Segala-galanya amat baik buat saya, apatah lagi aura kemenangan ketikamenjulang mahkota kategori WIRA epg masih segar dan panas.

"Namun seperti peristiwa Novis, cerita dan catatan perjalanan yangdicipta dalam saingan expert berulang kembali," ujar Zamri ketikamenceritakan kegagalannya dalam penampilan pertama kelas expert musimlalu.

"Secara jujur, musim lalu saya tidak mempunyai jentera yangbenar-benar konsisten dan cukup kuat. Ia juga mungkin strategi pasukan.Dengan era 2 lejang berakhir musim lalu, tiada apa yang mahu dikejarberbanding pengalaman berharga beraksi dengan pelumba berpengalamanlain."

Mengambil iktibar itu, Zamri bagaimanapun tidak menaruh dendam ataskegagalannya, sebaliknya masih percaya ada hikmah tersembunyi disebalik itu.

Atas itu dia masih terus memberi kepercayaan kepada kemampuan pasukannya itu.

Musim ini, Zamri akan terus bersaing dalam Kejuaraan Cub Prix AAMMalaysia Petronas Sprinta bersama-sama pasukan Ah Hong Motor buat tahunkelima berturut-turut dengan harapan untuk dimahkota selaku juara muda.

"Saya sebenarnya masih berkeyakinan untuk berada dalam senaraiterbaik musim ini berbanding apa yang saya cipta pada perlumbaan lepas.Bagaimanapun buat masa sekarang sasaran saya adalah menduduki tigatempat teratas.

"Musim ini saya berkeyakinan untuk menyumbang sesuatu yang bermaknabuat Petronas Sprinta Ah Hong. Seperti musim 2006 lepas, pengajaranpedih menjadikan saya lebih dewasa," ujarnya yang bakal berpasangandengan Elly Idzlianizar Ilias untuk buruan Anugerah Berpasukan musimini.

Menyentuh mengenai cabaran kelas expert yang menggunakan formatberbeza musim ini, Zamri mengakui format jentera yang bakal digunakanmusim baru ini nyata memberi kelebihan buat dirinya dan kelompok yangpernah menggunakan jentera 4 lejang sebelum ini.

"Bunyinya nampak saya begitu angkuh, tetapi keserasian saya bersamajentera 4 lejang sebenarnya cukup akrab. Sebagai contoh, apabila dengarsaja bunyi, saya sudah mengetahui di mana kerosakannya.

"Ia keserasian yang begitu lama dan saya percaya musim ini cabaran buat pelumba lebih muda nampak lebih seimbang," tambah Zamri.

teruja betul aku tengok moto besar2 ni... last month abg aku beli harley - aku tak tengok lagi moto dia tapi dia kata memang best!  mahal nak rak!! tapi dia kata worth it..  aku nak sangat naik  huhu !!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 01:52 PM | Show all posts
pehal campur aprc ngan domestic rocing kat sini ni

patut tukau nama thread jadik motorcycle racing la gini bukan motogp jek

WSkC tak campur ke

bila sizen motogp start

sapa contender musim nih

lama dah haku tinggal sejak roosi wat motogp jadik bosan dan too predictable, la ni baru menarik semula

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 02:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #319 ShadowChaser's post

season lepas dah start menarik....
stoner dengan ducatinya...
perggghhhhh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185445 second(s), 36 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.