Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: relau

Why I Believe Buddha

[Copy link]
Post time 18-1-2016 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 18-1-2016 09:49 AM
This column (not forum) look like a dead zone cos it was added with Christian and Buddhist columns ...

This column (not forum) look like a dead zone cos it was added with Christian and Buddhist columns (which already a dead zone). FYI - I was adding so much information onto Hinduism column until some joker(s) decided to emerge all three columns together to look like a public toilet.
And besides, most people who come here are Muslim wannabees, Muslims who want to spread the lies of Islam and people who too scared to post anything useful. It is better to be alone and informative instead of in a group, loud but useless as $hit.

thats because your bad karma...you always chase me out if i were to preach in hindus forum....so God of Universe use humans mind to combine all in one

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2016 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 18-1-2016 02:00 PM
thats because your bad karma...you always chase me out if i were to preach in hindus forum.. ...

You don't preach $hit, boy. Everything that comes from your mouth is POISON. Anyone hears it will be sick in Mind and Spirit. That is why I chase you out, as a house owner could chase a snake that enters his house.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2016 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 18-1-2016 08:35 PM
You don't preach $hit, boy. Everything that comes from your mouth is POISON. Anyone hears it will  ...
You don't preach $hit, boy. Everything that comes from your mouth is POISON. Anyone hears it will be sick in Mind and Spirit. That is why I chase you out, as a house owner could chase a snake that enters his house.

The universe bless me and the forum became one..
.....yes I can be poison for peoples like u and remedy for peoples listen to me...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2016 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 19-1-2016 11:04 AM
The universe bless me and the forum became one..
.....yes I can be poison for peoples like u an ...

So you finally admit you are a snake and a devil. Good for you. Go wrap yourself around a tree somewhere.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2016 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 21-1-2016 08:30 AM
So you finally admit you are a snake and a devil. Good for you. Go wrap yourself around a tree som ...

I  am good and evil...I am angle and  demon....I am evil to peoples like you....I am like  angles to peoples who  life in simple life style, humble and believed in universe ....

Its me who take in multi forms...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2016 12:13 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

I  am good and evil...I am angle and  demon...

You are a piece of $hit.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-1-2016 11:21 AM | Show all posts

yes I am...like I said....me takes in  many forms  the day the earth created...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2016 12:56 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

yes I am...like I said....me takes in  many forms  the day the earth created...

Yes, just like the Devil did.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2016 02:55 PM | Show all posts

yes devil too...as i take in many forms

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2016 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by 蝙蝠俠貓頭鷹 at 2-2-2016 05:08 PM
swimswim replied at 9-12-2015 01:24 AM
Can u comment on mass culling of muslims in Myanmar by buddhist monk?

Hi,
if you interested to know more, here is the article from BBC

Why are Buddhist monks attacking Muslims?

and from Wikipedia 2013 Myanmar Buddhist attack Muslims

Tensions between Buddhist and Muslim ethnic groups flared into violent clashes in Meiktila on 20 March and continued until the 22nd, killing at least 40 and wounding 61 people. The violence started on 20 March after a Muslim gold shop owner, his wife, and two Muslim employees assaulted a Buddhist customer and her husband in an argument over a golden hairpin. A large mob formed and began to destroy the shop. The heavily outnumbered police reportedly told the mob to disperse after they had destroyed the shop.[1] In the evening, a local Buddhist monk not involved in the incident was dragged from his bicycle, doused in petrol, and burnt alive by six Muslim youths at a nearby mosque.[2]The killing of the monk caused the relatively contained situation to explode, greatly increasing intensity and violence.[1]
The deadliest incident occurred when a Buddhist mob attacked and torched the Mingalar Zayone Islamic Boarding School. While outnumbered security forces stood by, rioters armed with machetes, metal pipes, chains, and stones killed 32 teenage students and four teachers.[3]
On 25 March, communal rioting targeting Muslim houses and mosques spread to the towns of Othekone, Tatkone and Yamenthin. At least 9,000 residents were documented to have been displaced by the violence.[4] In April, the BBC obtained a leaked police video showing outnumbered police officers standing by while rioters torched houses and businesses in Meiktila. The video also shows the burning and killing of at least two Muslim students at the hands of rioters, which included Buddhist monks. The video was captured to prosecute the perpetrators later in court. On the third day, the situation stabilised when the government declared state of emergency and deployed military troops.[1]
On 21 May, seven Muslims, including the gold shop owner and those who perpetrated the murder of the monk, were convicted for inciting the unrest and jailed from 2 up to 28 years. In July, the Burmese courts sentenced 25 Buddhists to up to 15 years in prison for murder and other crimes during the riot.[5]

==============================
However, i would not give personal perspective as it would only create more mess. and i agreed with the wording shown in my picture attached
" The world is not only for Muslims"

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2016 09:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
蝙蝠俠貓頭鷹 replied at 2-2-2016 05:05 PM
Hi,

Is there no police force in burma?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2016 11:40 AM | Show all posts
The violence started on 20 March after a Muslim gold shop owner, his wife, and two Muslim employees assaulted a Buddhist customer and her husband in an argument over a golden hairpin.

Same like what happened in Low Yat Plaza last year. Started off as a problem which could be solved legally, sprung out of control and become a full-scale riot where Muslims dying left and right.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2016 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Erm..My son belajar Mandarin dgn jiran,singaporean yg kuat agama Buddha,mmg ada masa dia akan
PG sembahyang,botak kepala.

Dia ada bg FP punya son buku amitabha.apa tu ya? Tapi FP tak ada masalah pun,sbb buku tu ajar konsep yg baik.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2016 12:44 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 9-12-2015 08:26 AM
Right after you explain how Muslims fight, kill, raped, pillaged and conquered everyone else for t ...

before i said anything. i'm apologised first to you. what u said is a common sense. u never learn about Islam or any religion. what you saying is based on what you see and heard. but my religious is never that cruel. Muhammad is our Prophet. Allah is our god. Islam is great in every perspective. others religious too have their own perspective about the world and the next. so dont blame another religious if they choosed to kill, rape, etc; in the name of religious. before u said that thing, u should really study about my religion first. the kill, rape, bombing, etc; is usually based on the people itself. not the religion. because of the misunderstanding and never truly understand the context of the religion itself make people do the wrong thing. im nor saint. never hated the religion if you never understand it. im sorry if my choose of word is wrong. not that good in write in english.

beside that, i like friends with another religion and learn about their religious belief. its not bad to friends with muslim, buddha, hindu, taoism and many more. the more the merrier. the religion just our guidances to used to make ourselves better. the action of our course is depends on ourself. so please dont blame my religion or any religion. thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2016 08:33 AM | Show all posts
by Kiva13

what u said is a common sense.  

First sign of being a human being is the proper use of their Common Sense. IF you cannot use Common Sense (in Malay, it is call AKAL), then you are no different than a herded animal - never think for yourself, just follow whatever your Shepard tells you - when to eat, drink, sleep right up to how to march to the butcher's shop.

Muhammad is our Prophet. Allah is our god. Islam is great in every perspective.

Muhammad was an egomaniac who hated the society he was born into.
Allah is nothing more than his alter-ego.
And Islam - it IS Poison that WILL kill you - if not spiritually, then mentally and then physically.

so dont blame another religious if they choosed to kill, rape, etc; in the name of religious.

A religion that cannot prevent its own followers from choosing to kill, rape etc is USELESS.
IF Islam unable to stop Muslims from doing all this things, WHAT USE IS IT? WHY follow such useless thing? Just cos your parents followed it? Just cos your family followed it? Just cps you don't have common sense or balls between your legs to reject Islam and find Truth? THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE.

the action of our course is depends on ourself.

Then you might as well be an atheist.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2016 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-3-2016 11:19 AM
蝙蝠俠貓頭鷹 replied at 2-2-2016 05:05 PM
Hi,

Go to Maha Bodhi temple....u can see muslims and buddhist living hormony.....mosque pray with loud speaker 5x yet buddhist in mahabodhi clam and
mediate.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2016 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 31-3-2016 11:17 AM
Go to Maha Bodhi temple....u can see muslims and buddhist living hormony.....mosque pray with loud ...

Right and if Buddhists started to use loud speakers, they will find Muslim suicide bombers at the door steps.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2016 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 25-4-2016 10:00 PM
Sephiroth replied at 1-4-2016 08:18 AM
Right and if Buddhists started to use loud speakers, they will find Muslim suicide bombers at the  ...
Right and if Buddhists started to use loud speakers, they will find Muslim suicide bombers at the door steps.

there you go again with your piece of shit mouth....have you visit Mahabodhi temple?? nope...because you like  Frog Under A Coconut Shell.... trying to show off in the is forum

Mahabodhi has loud speaker...temple 'on' very loud than the mosuque at night after 7.30 pm ...I think kind of respect to muslims by not opening the speaker during day ....  the chant of mantra  very loud and full of colorful light....very wonderful indeed ...like i said, of all the places i visit in india...it is  Mahabodhi  captured my heart.....so before you open your shit mouth, try visiting those places so you behave like human in this forum

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2016 03:26 AM | Show all posts
how does reincarnation works?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2016 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Acong_II replied at 21-5-2016 03:26 AM
how does reincarnation works?

Why do you (an atheist) want to know?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

29-9-2024 07:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066659 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.