Selva Setuju Dipantau Rapi Pihak Polis, Masyarakat Tidak Perlu Bimbang- KPN

[Copy link]
Post time 10-2-2017 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Pelarian & perogol dia alu alukan di Malaysia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2017 12:29 PM | Show all posts
chazey replied at 10-2-2017 11:22 AM
Tapi yang ni betul bahaya sebab dia tak pernah tunjuk dia menyesali perbuatan dia kata laporan akh ...

he deserves a 2nd chance in jail for life. kalau ni manja setuju
11 Things Every Malaysian Should Know About Selva Kumar The Serial Rapist
Published by Sadho Ram — 08 Feb 2017, 01:58 PM

He is now staying in the Klang Valley.
Dubbed as Canada's "worst serial rapist", Selva Kumar Subbiah, who returned to Malaysia on 7 February, will be staying in the Klang Valley under close monitoring by the police, IGP Khalid Bakar said

• The police cannot make Selva wear a tracking device as he is now entitled to live as a free man after serving his sentence, but he has willingly agreed for the police to monitor him, despite not being required by the country's law to report to the police.

"I would like to assure the public not to worry about his stay in the area," IGP said.

Below we are going to list down the things every Malaysian should know about Selva.

1. One of his victims was a 13-year-old girl, whom he raped2. He was found guilty in 1992 by an Ontario court on 19 counts of sexual assault, 28 counts of drugging his victims, 10 counts of various kinds of assault and 12 other charges including extortion[url=]3. However, [/url]the Toronto police alleges that Selva sexually assaulted approximately 1,000 women across Canada in the late 1980s
Selva was arrested on 7 August 1991.

• 4. He spent 24 years in a Canadian prison for his crimes
  • 5. Worryingly, authorities in the prison where Selva was for 24 years say that he is unrepentant and is likely to rape and molest again

• He has been said to struggle with victim empathy, remorse and the inability to take full responsibility for his personal choices which results in his lack of mitigation for risk

• 6. However, a close family friend, while speaking to FMT, said that the serial rapist has repented and has promised not to re-offend
  • 7. It should be noted that during his prison time in Canada, the convicted rapist not only resisted treatment he even continued to deny that he has caused any serious harm or injury to his victims

• He was initially due for automatic release in January 2009 but was deemed too dangerous to be released and so his sentence was ordered to be extended.

• 8. Additionally, he wanted to block reporting of the details of his hearing and latest photo, claiming it will be dangerous for him
  • 9. Selva comes from a wealthy family and was a former Penang Free School student. His late father was a senior govt officer.
    • According to the close family friend who spoke to FMT, Selva was sent to Canada as a student in 1980 because his family found him to be "a handful".

His visa was extended after he was sponsored by his wife, a Canadian woman.
      says.com

• 10. Susan Chapelle, one of the victims whom Selva raped when she was 21 in 1991, said she would never forgive him for his sins
    • "If it was only myself, and a mistake that has been rehabilitated, I would be able to forgive. But I cannot forgive a man who serially drugged, raped and photographed women," she told The Malay Mail Online after learning about his release.
      says.com

• 11. Contrary to the PDRM, Susan believes Malaysians should not turn a blind eye on Selva and that he should be treated with caution
    • "Malaysia needs to understand that Selva is a repeat offender and a violent man," The Malay Mail Online quoted Susan as saying. She works as a city councillor in Squamish.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2017 03:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 10-2-2017 11:21 AM
i feel so terjamin pak polis
i x paham kenapa ramai jgk yg nak bg die "2nd" chance?
i rs ment ...

Saper yang nak bagi dia second chance tu?

Maybe ada cita2 nak berkinki ngan beliau ke

Teringin nak jadi mangsa ..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2017 08:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adoi negaraku..mcm2.jgn nt dh jd baru nk kaji la,nk ubh akta la,nak tubuh suruhnjy la blablabla bagai.
#moderisau

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 01:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.216429 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.