CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JoyahMengayah

[Dunia] Fuh! Sajat kini sah sebagai wanita!

[Copy link]
Post time 23-2-2022 09:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tpi mcm dia penatla nk sentiasa cntik je
Cuba dia tak mekap tk de mod nk bersiap dn malas cucuk hormon slma smggu idak ke rupa ponen lorong...tk mcm kita paling kuat pn serabai bibir birat je

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2022 12:05 PM | Show all posts
"I Can Finally Be Myself" – Nur Sajat Legally Changes Her Gender To Female In Australia
The cosmetic entrepreneur turns 37 years old today, 23 February.

By Yap Wan Xiang — 23 Feb 2022, 11:13 AM

#news #nursajat #australia #transgender #transwoman #LGBT #trending

Cover image via @nursajatkamaruzzaman (Instagram)

Malaysian cosmetic entrepreneur Nur Sajat has legally changed her gender to female in Australia, where she has been granted asylum

Sharing the news in an Instagram Live broadcast yesterday, 22 February, the transwoman said she felt as if she was "reborn" following the change of her gender status, which she said was an easy process in Australia.

"I am very happy that everything is over. I have changed my gender. I feel comfortable being a woman. I appreciate that this country understands my situation," Kosmo! quoted her as saying.

"I can finally be myself. I am proud to be a woman. I felt like I was reborn, which is something I wanted. I hope people will accept me for who I am."

When asked by her followers whether she would change her name, she said she will continue using 'Nur Sajat'.

Image from Kosmo!
Image via Kosmo!

On her Instagram, she also posted that it is her birthday today, 23 February

The entrepreneur dedicated a post to announce her birthday. She turns 37 this year.

Earlier, she also uploaded a photo of her and her children, saying that she will not be celebrating her birthday as she misses them.

She ended the post by saying she loves them, as well as her model boyfriend Jad Issa.

Sajat and her boyfriend, Jad Issa.

Image via @nursajatkamaruzzaman (Instagram)
In October last year, Sajat announced that she had moved to Sydney, Australia and will never return to Malaysia

She was reportedly granted political asylum in the country.

The entrepreneur is wanted in Malaysia after failing to attend a Syariah Court proceeding where she was charged under Section 10(a) of the Syariah Criminal Offences Enactment (Selangor) 1995 as her act of cross-dressing was said to have brought contempt to Islam.

Following that, the Selangor Islamic Religious Department (JAIS) mobilised about 122 personnel to hunt down Sajat, a drastic move that local non-governmental organisations (NGOs) had described as "extreme".

Sajat had repeatedly recounted her experience with JAIS officers, claiming that she was assaulted even when she had complied with the authorities.

"I had to run away. I was treated harshly (in custody). I was hit, pushed, handcuffed, all in front of my parents and family. I felt ashamed and sad. I gave them my cooperation, but they still did that to me," she told BBC in November last year.

Separately, in December last year, Sajat auctioned off many of her furniture in her house in Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya

Image from Shiraz Yasmin Ali/Harian Metro
Image via Shiraz Yasmin Ali/Harian Metro
This came following an order by the Shah Alam High Court to seize her assets as she was ordered to pay RM200,000 in damages, which she failed to pay her stockist OWA Resources Sdn Bhd.

Sajat described the confiscation as "leftovers" and said that her chronicle in Malaysia would end following the auction. She added that she has brought over her assets to Australia.

Earlier this month, mStar reported that Sajat is looking to sell her Kota Damansara bungalow for RM9.5 million.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2022 12:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
krustykrab replied at 23-2-2022 03:37 PM
Kesian jgk kat ko sb suka mereply org lps tu acah2 terpaling

Takde nye acah2 terpaling. Ko tu yg close minded.

Paderi konon.. ko tu puak yg nampak salib pun lari ketakutan. Macam la kt OZ tu takde persatuan Islam. Ngok!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2022 12:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
HannahMuntanah replied at 24-2-2022 12:25 PM
Takde nye acah2 terpaling. Ko tu yg close minded.

Paderi konon.. ko tu puak yg nampak salib pun  ...

Haha..terpaling asik mereply komen aku sambil meroyan tak tau hujung pangkal
Teruskn meroyan

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2022 12:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
krustykrab replied at 24-2-2022 12:27 PM
Haha..terpaling asik mereply komen aku sambil meroyan tak tau hujung pangkal
Teruskn meroyan; ...

Ko sentap kan?

Ngaku la ko tu katak bwh tempurung x yh tunjuk jahil sgt lsh (

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2022 04:51 PM | Show all posts
nolya replied at 23-2-2022 07:08 PM
Sajat adalah seorang wanita palsu dn  ini semua orang tau, tak ade yg keliru. Masyarakat Muslim di ...

Thanks cuolls kasi explain. Tapi ade jugak la yg bebal mcm si Pooh-key-mak-kau-ijao tu.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-2-2022 06:00 PM | Show all posts
tokchik replied at 23-2-2022 10:51 AM
Aku Ada tengok kt YouTube...
Nyah Di Indonesia... Masa muda suntik sana sini
Bila dah berumur... Haz ...

Ya tokcik.  Manusia bila terlalu taksub dgn keduniaan dn tunduk kpd tuntutan nafsu mudah lupa semuanya. Mcm tak ingat siapa diri sendiri, tak tau kat mana nak letak hukum akal, adat lantas membelakangkan syarak. Takkan tak tau kalau hidup ini hanya sementara dn pinjaman semata. Semua akan berubah, yg kencang jadi kendur dn berkedut, yg sehat pun boleh semput, pada akhirnya dari tanah balek ke tanah. Bukan tak boleh kita mencari cantik dn bahagia tapi biarlah caranya tidak melanggar aturan alam dn syari'e.
Kalau hukum Allah pun tidak ditakuti, kalau amaran neraka pun tak digeruni, maka ade apa dosa kpd mereka yg munafik. Malah merasa bangga, tak mau jadi manusia hipokrit katanya,  "I am what I want to be n I am happy". Tercopong kita dibuatnya!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2022 07:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Adoi nak termuntah dgr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2022 10:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Syg betul gigih nk jd pompuan klu jd lelaki dr lps sekolah mesti jd kegilaan pompuan..muka dh ala2 kpop dah!kita dh la kekurangan retis lelaki ensem..x mcm thailand tu..ramai pelapis!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2022 10:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dah tukar gender status to wanita pun kitorang tau bangjat deep down inside ko still tak bahagia, tak tenang merempan sana sini jugak.. kosserr nyah

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2022 11:18 PM | Show all posts
tunggu le roh dah nak keluar ikut umbun2...
time tu...........

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2022 04:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
TomyamPuteh replied at 23-2-2022 08:12 AM
Ada sekali tu aku pegi mkn dkt gerai Cameron Highlands. Kt Tanah Rata.Tukang ambik order tu pnya la  ...

Eh mana boleh judge camtu
U patut tanya bagi konfem
Sbb i pernah jumpa ppuan berpakaian muslimah , dr rupa dan warna mungkin india muslim , bermisai tebal
Tapi wanita la
So xleh cuma tengok terus kata org tu jantan

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2022 07:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sebuknya org msia ni kt dia..cer buat bolayan jah..mau depresi sundal ni kt ostolia sana

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2022 07:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
redz85 replied at 22-2-2022 08:17 PM
kalau mati, tukang mandi lelaki ke perempuan?

Xyah mandi.. Bungkus dalam plastik sampah ja.. .. Ikat tepi...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2022 07:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
He is still a he, no matter what. Full stop.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2022 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Sajat kekal jantina asal lelaki.. Sampai sekarang Sajat masih belum lagi didakwa sebab kes umrah tempoh hari..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2022 10:10 AM | Show all posts
kat ataih bumi ni...boleh la ngaku pompuan...
kat dlm lubang kubo nanti....ko tetap lelaki

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2022 10:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So secara tak langsungnya membuktikan kau memang jantan la sebelum ni jat oi
Dulu kemain lagi menafikan.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2022 11:16 AM | Show all posts
yang penting mak & bapak sajat bangga punya sajat...
itu yang penting redha mak gitu kannn....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2022 01:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sajat sajat
Apalah guna jadi wanita
Tapi tak boleh melahirkan
Ko wanita cacat sajat #donekeji

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-9-2024 03:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.149388 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.