CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4279|Reply: 0

Facing Issues with Intel Evo and mforum2.cari Product [CariSync Pro v4.2] – Any Advice?

[Copy link]
Post time 16-10-2024 05:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everyone,

I'm encountering some frustrating issues with my Intel Evo laptop when trying to use mforum2.cari's CariSync Pro v4.2. Everything was working fine with previous setups, but since switching to Intel Evo, I'm noticing compatibility issues that are causing crashes and performance slowdowns. The installation process seemed to go smoothly, but when I launch CariSync Pro, certain features either don't respond, or the app freezes altogether.

I've checked for updates on both the laptop and the software, but nothing seems to resolve the problem. I’m wondering if this could be related to driver or firmware compatibility, or possibly settings that need adjusting in Windows on the Intel Evo platform.

Has anyone else experienced something similar with this version of CariSync Pro on Intel Evo laptops? If so, how did you manage to resolve it? I'm hoping someone here has already worked through these kinds of issues and can offer some guidance. I would also be interested to know if there are any specific settings within CariSync Pro v4.2 that need adjusting for it to work smoothly with the Evo hardware.

Any tips, advice, or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your responses.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 04:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050790 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.