Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: CARI-MAL

"Mustahil Dia Jalan Sendiri" - Datuk Nora Anne

[Copy link]
Post time 20-8-2019 03:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
NoraAnne replied at 20-8-2019 12:15 AM
Tulah since day 1 nora hilang iouuls terkejut eh sama nama. Nickname ni dah lama i pakai..hehe
Pa ...

Hehehe...

Situ kan hutan. Mukabumi pun uneven. Jauh dalam hutan. Akak pun x pernah pergi sana sebab kalau fikirkan keselamatan dgn anak yg katanya susah nak berjalan & ada LD mcm NoraAnne, memang tempat ni x masuk senarai akak. Banyak possibilities boleh berlaku..

Hoping for a new outcome from their investigation je..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2019 10:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
NoraAnne replied at 20-8-2019 12:15 AM
Tulah since day 1 nora hilang iouuls terkejut eh sama nama. Nickname ni dah lama i pakai..hehe
Pa ...

Kluarga nora ni stay kat sora house kan.. Klau tgok dlm tripadvisor bilik nora n adik dia just mcm loteng bhagian atas.. Antara rumah2 dusun tu pun agak jauh n ada yg kena lalu tangga yg curam, takut parent nora berpakat dgn suspek lain utk nyorokkan nora.

Resort pun xda cctv.. At least klau ada boleh la verify btul ker nora ada check in atau boleh gak la trace lokasi akhir nora ni.. 2km kot dia jalan dlm hutan x berpkaian n berkasut

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2019 04:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I check balik photo album i, ada video i took masa sampai Dusun ni. The main gate was an electric gate. We had to call them to open the gate upon arrival. So soalan i, tak logic la Nora yang ada LD can panjat the gate untuk keluar

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2019 05:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dah agak dah..macam pelik...kalau sapa tengok crime watch taulah perangai jenayah ni macam2 tak boleh disangka. Yg nampak baik xsemestinya baik.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2019 07:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
badaksumbu replied at 19-8-2019 02:33 PM
cuba tepek sini artikel yg kata ada pakar pemerhati time post mortem tu. kalau google, yg jumpa cu ...

Ada.. I read in the news jugak. Nanti korek

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2019 07:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BrownSugarMama replied at 20-8-2019 04:58 PM
I check balik photo album i, ada video i took masa sampai Dusun ni. The main gate was an electric ga ...

Seriously ada electric gate? And compound dia memang berpagar ke ?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-8-2019 08:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lesprincesse replied at 21-8-2019 07:23 PM
Seriously ada electric gate? And compound dia memang berpagar ke ?

At the main gate tu tepi ada pagar biasa but after that as it goes up hill it's just rantai besi je something like we see at motorbike parking lot macam tu

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2019 10:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Means its possible to pass through jugak lah? Boleh langkah camtu?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-8-2019 10:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lesprincesse replied at 21-8-2019 10:29 PM
Means its possible to pass through jugak lah? Boleh langkah camtu?

Tapi bawah tu curam

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2019 12:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BrownSugarMama replied at 22-8-2019 10:06 AM
Tapi bawah tu curam

I see... thanks melayan soklan i!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2019 12:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Moga kebenaran akan diketahui

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2019 09:59 AM | Show all posts
dess402 replied at 16-8-2019 03:42 PM
mmg misteri .  berhari2 polis pusing2 ditempat yg sama ..  siang malam .  awatt tak boleh jumpa  ??

terfikir seblom ni tak jumpa sebab mungkin dia menyorok or elak bila nampak orang.  since dia ketakutan.  and mungkin family sentiasa ingatkan dia do not talk to strangers.     

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2019 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Boomibulat replied at 16-8-2019 03:42 PM
Dah bosan bela anak oku ke...?

kan....
rasa sesuatu sgt...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2019 03:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

DUBLIN (AFP): The parents of a Franco-Irish teenager whose body was found in the Malaysian jungle said they believe there was a "criminal element" to her disappearance, which police classified as a missing-person case.

The unclothed body of 15-year-old Nora Quoirin was discovered in August after a 10-day hunt through dense rainforest, in a ravine about 2.5km from the resort where she had been staying.

Meabh and Sebastian Quoirin told Irish broadcaster RTE they could not imagine that Nora, who had learning difficulties, would have been able to wander that far.

"For us something very complex happened. We have insisted from the beginning that we believe there was a criminal element to what happened," they said in an interview published Wednesday (Dec 18).

The results of an autopsy found Nora likely starved and died of internal bleeding after about a week in the jungle, police had said in August, adding there was no indication she was abducted or sexually assaulted.

But her parents said Tuesday they were seeking "truth and justice" and that it was "impossible physically, mentally to imagine that she could have got any distance at all".

"We're struggling because it was difficult to get resources in place fast enough to investigate a criminal angle," they told the broadcaster.

Nora went missing from the Dusun Resort, not far from Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur, on August 4, a day after checking in for a holiday with her London-based family.

Hundreds of people, helicopters and sniffer dogs joined the huge search for the schoolgirl, who had limited verbal communication and could only write a few words.

Her parents told RTE they believed Malaysian authorities did not understand the fact that Nora had special needs.

They added that they were still waiting for the full results of the autopsy carried out in Malaysia, and the results of a second post-mortem that took place after her body was transported to London. - AFP

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2019/12/18/parents-of-girl-found-in-malaysia-jungle-say-case-has-039criminal-element039#wPsKeK2q2Sj6Z24A.99

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 04:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.035254 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.