CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: zxc

[1991-1996] CAVE OF THE GOLDEN ROSE [FANTAGHIRO SERIES]

[Copy link]
Post time 26-10-2005 04:51 PM | Show all posts

The 1.90 m tall, dark-haired, a bit mystical young man was born on 6th of March, 1969 in Australia. His parents and brothers Steve (28) and Tim (12) still live near Sydney in house which is located right on the coast of the ocean.

Here is what Nicholas tells about himself: My father wanted me to finish school successfully and work for his enterprise. But I wasn't a very quiet boy, a rather young mutineer instead. Already in the first year,I was discharged from school because i regularly missed lessons during which I spent on the beach.

When I was 10, I ran away from home once. As a punishment, my father placed me in boarding school.It was terrible. I had to wear uniform and live by strict regulations.I played various pranks with my brother when he also went there.One of his brothers even went by ship to Malaysia to take part in a wind-surfing event. Nevertheless ,I graduated from the school. At 17, I had a high-school diploma. And there was nothing left to work with my father.

At 20, I got connected with a big American fashion company which sent me to New York. But I was sure that this job would not interest me forever. On holidays in Spain and Italy, I met young people who worked as models and earned money which they spent travelling around the world. I thought it over - why couldn't I also do that? I went to London and applied for a model in bureau which served for Europe. I was modelling jeans for two years till I was fed up with it.

And then suddenly I got message from my agent that some Italian film director has seen my photos on posters and wants to meet me. It arouse my curiosity and without delay, I took the plane to Rome. I am the type of man who swiftly takes a decision. In Rome,some strange woman met me at the airport and already there, literary, pushed under my nose the script of "Princess Fantaghiro" and whispered:" if you'll get this role, I'll be your agent." She took me to the director who immediately wanted me to show them everything I could and he fixed it with the camera. I had already managed to look into the script and knew that the role of Tarabas will come easy to me.

Two days later, I signed the contract and in August of 1994 we started shooting. At first in Italy, then in Czech and Thailand. Shooting wasn't less fantastic as the tale itself. Of course, not everything was so easy. Sometimes,I even had to cheat. When asked if I knew how to ride a horse, I bravely answered "of course!", knowing that only once I had sat on the horse. No way back, surrounded by filming group, I had to get on my black horse. Thank Lord, I kept in the saddle and didn't fall down. We filmed in Italy and in other places, but for a place to live, I chose Paris, because I feel very good there.

The capital of France has it's unique aura. In two years I got a lot of new friends. My three-room apartment is right in the centre of Paris. It has antiquated furniture and splendid carpets and there's nothing modern. I don't like fashionable furniture. At my disposal there is also attic terrace with lots of plants. I'll live there till I get married. Then I will build a house to live with my wife and children. Maybe it will be a house in Toscana where the legend of Fantaghiro was born and, as her prince, I will look for my bride by her eyes, because eyes expresses everything and eyes never lie. But for now I feel good enough with music. There are about 600 CD's in my collection. The picture in which I'm filming now also is related with music. I'm acting as a singer of a rock-group. It is a very sad movie. Quite different is another film where I act, too. It's a thriller about two brothers who have fallen in love with the same woman.

He models and works for famous companies as Lagerfeld, Ray Ban and Chiemsee. He also won the "Pop Rocky Award" in Germany for one of the three best Actors in the early 1998.

Filmography
    * Laura non c'

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-10-2005 05:18 PM | Show all posts
tak ada ke kat mana2 tempat yg boleh dapat vcd ke dvd ke citer ni???

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2005 08:51 PM | Show all posts
miahahahaha..cite ni kembbali lagih...tapi tak best minggu lepas aku bukak tv, tgk2 hindi!appa sudah jadik?!!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2005 10:39 PM | Show all posts
frustnye!
*sigh*

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2006 11:55 PM | Show all posts

la....rae br ingat nk buat thread nih...rupenyer dah ader dah...

mmg best giler citer ni...addicted....suker kesemua enam-enam citer dier.....
and Fantaghiro tu mmg ler sangat lawa, and sepadan la dengan Tarabas yang hensem tuh...ha ha...mmg tak sesuai ngan Romuoldo yang asyik kena selamat tu jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2006 11:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #157 husz's post

mahalnyer....400.........nnti kalu ader sesaper upload kat memaner bgtau yer....ha ha.....mmg muker donlot jer....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-5-2006 12:54 PM | Show all posts
x de sape ke yg donlod lagi...huhu...nak tgk aaaa...

Use magic Report

etleen This user has been deleted
Post time 13-6-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts

The Cave Of The Golden Rose

Assalamu'alaikum

Nak tanya...sapa suka tengok citer The Cave Of The Golden Rose?
Citer ni dah lama TV2 tayang dulu......
Tapi saya nak cari kat mana leh download citer ni....atau kat mana leh beli VCD nya.
Leh sapa-sapa gitau tak?

Citer ni citer fairy tale yang beshhhh.....terutama bila dah masuk Tarabas..hehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-6-2006 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Alo etleen..untuk info pasal cite ni..Pi kat thread ni yeh - http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=180794

selamat berforum

P/S: dulu ada pernah dgr ada grup kat Mesia ni kongsi duit beli bootleg DVD cite ni dr obersi. pastu derang jual copy 1 cite dgn harga rm40 ke berapa satu set. try la tanye kot2 ada yg beli masa tu.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Ahah! APALA HENSEM SANGAT SI TARABAS TU. NABI YUSOF LAGI LELAKI YANG TERHENSEM DI MUKA BUMI.:lebai:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 11:40 PM | Show all posts
aklu penah tgk citer nie.. mase tue tyg kat tv 2..syok tarabas.. hush antara hero yg aku minat

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
takde ke gambar diorang?

Use magic Report

goldilocks This user has been deleted
Post time 23-6-2006 04:39 PM | Show all posts
Tak tahan tengok mata tarabas hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2007 03:49 PM | Show all posts
xder kat torrent ker ha

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2007 08:57 PM | Show all posts
tak dapat2 lagik ker VDV ? kalau ada...burn lebih lah..li...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2007 09:00 PM | Show all posts
upload aaa wesss kat youtube kerr apa..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-3-2007 08:51 AM | Show all posts
ader lagi ye thread ni...well, me like u guys kat cni memang minat sgt cter ni. especially si Romualdo tu. sampaikan bila about 2 months ago ader movie "Keys To The House" kat saluran Prima, lakonan Kim Rossi Stuart dalam bahasa itali pun aku tgk walaupun citer tu quite boring. Kim maintain je hensem......makin hensem pun lagi la! heheheh......

aperpun, memang tercari2 DVD cter ni..rindu nak tgk n simpan buat koleksi...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2007 12:19 PM | Show all posts
hahahah i dup lagi benag nieh rupenyer... poast aku yg terakhir almost 2 years ago.. wowww

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2007 02:36 PM | Show all posts
o...citer fanthagiro tu e......laki jahat tu handsome betul

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2007 02:49 PM | Show all posts
cite ape ni..:jeling: :jeling:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 04:35 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060518 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.