CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Cari-Aimi

Kongsi Pengalaman Mengandung, Ramai Salah Faham Kenyataan Vivy Yusof

[Copy link]
Post time 3-4-2018 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Biasa aja aku baca, tidak terkesan. Tetapi terasa semangat.

Memang cara melihat setiap orang berbeza-beza.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2018 09:43 AM | Show all posts
bersalin pun kene induced sbb schedule tak mengizinkan ? sbb ko kaya bleh la nk induced. kalau yg mampu hospital kerajaan tu je?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Ya ya..jadilah semacam saya...

pregnant pun masih lagi gigih berbisnes,
bisnes kosmetik timbang kilo,
bisnes cadar dropship,
bisnes kacang bila bulan puasa.

pastu balik rumah kemas rumah, beli lauk siang lauk masak kemas dapur bagai...

itupun ada masa laki tolong pun tetap melepek.

untungla orang lahir dalam keluarga sedia kaya...mudah buat bisnes.

Semoga kita semua diberikan kesihatan, dimurahkan rezeki, dan dijauhkan dari perkara perkara riak ye....

okay akka nak keluar beli handbag hermes seketul..semalam buat untung 30 ribu..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 10:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
marumaru replied at 3-4-2018 08:04 AM
ramai jah pregnant woman yg sngt strong...nampak penat tak larat jalan pun slow2,tapi kuat jugak l ...

Maksud me jgn bezakan kita dgn org lain..
So jangan cakap kat org aku pon nagndung jugak ok je..jadi supermom bagai..bla3..aku pon czer elok je jaga anak bla3..aku ok je.. bukan kita yg pilih atau kita punya kuasa..tapi tu semua bahgaian atau rezeki masing2 yg Allah da tetapkan..
Setiap individu xsama..
Kalau kita Allah perrmudahkan..tapi jgn la tgk org lain macam kita.. gitule maksud me..setiap anak kita ngandung pon pengalaman xsama..inikan pulak individu berlainan..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 10:49 AM | Show all posts
I'M PREGNANT By VIVY YUSOF
March 27, 2018 @ 7:30am

IT was a quiet breezy night. My husband and I had just put the kids to bed and I sat there watching them sleep. When did they get so big? I used to be able to carry them with just one hand! I looked at their baby photos around the house and sighed.

It could’ve been the soft wind from the balcony, it could’ve been the peaceful sound of the kids’ soft breathing, or it could’ve been something I ate for dinner that made me dizzy, but these words suddenly came out of my mouth. “Sweetheart, do you want another baby?”

What. Did. I. Just. Say?

Was I serious? Were we ready for a third baby? I looked at my schedule for the year. With new investors coming in, more store openings, penetrating new markets, investing in new areas of the business, there was only one word to sum my year up: NOTIMEFORANOTHERBABY.

But weirdly enough, somehow all that didn’t scare me. My maternal instincts took over and told me I was ready. My parents had always told me to have all my kids while I was still young and energetic, or else I might regret not having more in the future. Parents are always right, right?

My parents had always told me to have all my kids while I was still young and energetic.

THE WAIT
Over the months, I took so many pregnancy tests that I pretty much peaked all pharmacy sales for Clearblue sticks. The results were all negative, and stubborn old me blamed the sticks for malfunctioning. All 20 of them, all spoiled! But one fine day, I took the test again and voila, a plus sign. I just sat down for a minute and took in the moment. Oh my goodness, I’m pregnant. Finally, a Clearblue stick that actually worked! I took my phone and whatsapped my husband a photo of the plus sign. “We’re pregnant,” I wrote with a smiley emoticon.

First baby, a big feast to announce it to our families with tears of joy. Second baby, a celebration with a romantic dinner. Third baby, whatsapp a photo while yawning.

And with that, we are now on the way to Baby No 3! Yay!

The “yay” got softer and softer over the weeks. You see, I’ve had two pregnancies before and they were pretty much smooth-sailing. I had maybe a little nausea and heartburn, and my back pretty much ached the whole nine months, but it was bearable. I worked every single day of those pregnancies, I dressed up like a normal human being, and I was generally cheerful. So I thought the third pregnancy will just get easier. I mean, come on, my body already knows the drill, it should be even smoother than before. No, guys, no. If in two pregnancies before, I was still Vivy, with this pregnancy, I have morphed into a new creature – let’s name her Pivy (pregnant Vivy).

We are now on the way to baby number three.
Vivy? She’s positive, she loves working, she wakes up with a smile, she’s friendly and she loves dressing up. Pivy? Oh, let me introduce you to Pivy.

Every morning, Pivy wakes up with a groan and a sigh. She refuses to dress up and only wants to wear her worn out kaftans. She can barely eat anything and only wants to lie down on the cold marble floor to stretch her aching back. She hates wearing make-up and meeting people. She goes to work, dragging her feet, in a big jumper and jeans that she can no longer button together. She doesn’t just have morning sickness - she has morning, afternoon, evening, and night sickness.

It’s even more frustrating for Pivy because her tummy is already so big that she looks like she’s five months pregnant and can no longer hide it from the public. She has consulted her doctor and the doctor says everything is fine, it’s probably just the “age factor” followed by a death glare from Pivy (note to self: change doctor). She consulted her parents too and her mother-in-law said it’s because her tummy is already loose and it’s now a bungalow house since it’s the third baby (note to self: change mother-in-law).

My maternal instincts took over and told me I was ready.

THE CHANGE
Is Pivy emotional? Not really. Just maybe that one time when her husband forgot to say goodnight and she slammed the door so hard and cried thinking he doesn’t love her anymore. Ok, maybe a tiny bit emotional.

If you call me now, Pivy might answer the phone, so let me apologise in advance for everything.

It hasn’t been the easiest first trimester and I really really miss old Vivy who’s always happy and on the go.

In my eight years of experience as an employer, I’ve seen many of my teammates get pregnant and enter the new beautiful life phase of sleepless nights and diaper changes. Many of them morphed into their own versions of Pivy and I just could not understand it then. Because I had had relatively easy pregnancies, I thought they were “weak” and were just entertaining their self-pity – a trait I dislike. Oh, the amounts of MC slips I received and even calls from their husbands and mothers to tell me they wouldn’t be coming in to work – I dreaded it and used to complain to the HR department. Pregnancy shouldn’t impair your ability to perform and it shouldn’t affect your other teammates whose work you are also delaying. I was (still am) a tough love kind of boss and “It’s all in the mind” is what I would usually say to my pregnant colleagues because that’s what I told myself when Iwas pregnant.  

And then, bam, Pivy came into my life. Oh, when karma hits, it hits hard. No, I cannot lose. I need to win this. I have to remember the words I used to tell others. I need to take charge and get Vivy back. My company depends on me, my husband needs his wife back and my kids need happy Mommy back.

So I did what I had to do. I woke up, got ready and looked at myself in the mirror. “Ok Vivy, remember this? This is a make-up brush. It used to be your best friend. Rekindle the friendship today.” I put on my make-up, I wore my clothes (pants unbuttoned but that’s ok, no one knows), I put on my heels and I walked out the door with my sunglasses on, wind blowing my dUCk scarf in slow motion. Cue soundtrack: “We are the Champions” song.

In a few minutes, I arrived at the front of my doctor’s clinic. I marched up to his door and with guts and glory, I started my speech “No doctor, I refuse to live like this. There must be something you can do. I want to be normal again while carrying my baby. I want to be rid of this nauseous feeling every day, I want to stop moaning about my gas, I want to be happy etc etc etc.!”

He looked at me and smiled. “Ok sure, I will prescribe you some medication for all that,” and scribbled something in my file.

WHAT?!

There was medication for this? “Why didn’t you say so earlier?! Prescribe me a double dose, please.”

At the end of the day, every woman is different and we all go through different types of pregnancies – some are easy, some are difficult, some even have to be hospitalised! We must know our own bodies and consult our doctors to know our limits, but at the same time, we must have strong minds to tell us we can get through this. We must take the initiative to motivate ourselves to be strong, to be happy and to be grateful. Find whatever it is that lifts you up and works for you – with Daniel, I ate cold guava to combat nausea, with Mariam I had to chomp on ice chips like a crazy lady. This pregnancy, whining to my husband seems to make me feel better. #prayforfadza

To all other pregnant mums out there, here’s to wishing you an easy and smooth pregnancy! In the meantime, stay strong and stay positive always. Don’t be the reason why people don’t like to employ women and don’t be the reason why people say pregnant women are weak. There are so many women in our past who did it all – hustled their way through, pregnant and all. They ain’t got no time for morning sickness. Let’s follow in their footsteps and uphold the good name of strong-willed women.

I went to the office smiling. I could feel Vivy slowly creeping back into my life and a happier mood surrounded me. I rubbed my tummy and suddenly was reminded to be grateful for everything. I had been so blinded by Pivy that I had forgotten to bask in the joy of becoming a mother once again. Oh my goodness, I’m going to have another baby! Yay!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 10:53 AM | Show all posts
malas nk bAca. laki bini tulis karangan panjang. tahniah jelah

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2018 11:59 AM | Show all posts

Iman tak resign kan? dia still kerja dgn Fv just different department.

FYI, Iman pun anak somebody.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 12:01 PM | Show all posts
I guess we can never understand her since we don't have the same privileges.

aku cerita kt husband aku, pastu husband aku cakap .. "takpelah rezeki dia".
terkesima aku haha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2018 12:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Better lagi TPP kot. Dia anak raja pun pernah cerita susah nak dapat anak dan kena bedridden masa pregnant. Tak de pulak dia kutuk orang lagi pregnant. Lepas dah dapat anak lama baru masuk paper.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 03:07 PM | Show all posts
siputsedut replied at 2-4-2018 10:59 PM
Kat mana nk tgk full article?

Tp ye lah..semua org x sama pregnancy nya..tak sama ketahanan nya. ...

nah, meollss tepek link kat sini..

https://www.nst.com.my/lifestyle ... /plan-v-im-pregnant

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 03:12 PM | Show all posts
chazey replied at 2-4-2018 11:09 PM
Dan akak tak kesian lansung bila baca statement like heshe. Rasa seperti propah pun iya. Really? You ...

yeah..same goes to me..i was like, duh??da 8 bulan kot masih ade lagi ke morning sickness??kalu braxton hicks tu make sense larhh..sembang kencang cam tonyok..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 03:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chicozinn replied at 3-4-2018 03:07 PM
nah, meollss tepek link kat sini..

https://www.nst.com.my/lifestyle/heal/2018/03/349770/plan-v- ...

Dah jumpaaa uols..merajuk tawwe..tgh2 malam i godek sendiri kt google

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 03:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ibuiqah replied at 3-4-2018 08:46 AM
ok ajer aku  baca artikel dia...ngape yg nk marah dia plak hahahha
heran aku koang jeles eh..

Tak jeles pon ibu...kita nak dia empathy sikit je....not all people are privileged like her....ada maid and PA kiri kanan..yang boleh tlg dia bila dia x larat...dia hanya perlu fokus to work je...yg lain org lain boleh  tlg settle..meanwhile other working moms..yg sakit pun..terpaksa drag our feet to work because we are afraid to get dismissed from work from having too much MCs(kalau ditakdirkan dpt bos yg tak paham and rasa dia ok ke pregnant, apsal org lain ssh plak masa pregnant)...utk acik vivy..maybe dia still larat..tp jgn pertikai bila others have to be bed ridden utk jaga keselamatan anak dlm kandungan or mmg betul2 x larat which doctors pon deemed perlu rehat...talking about alahan..its all very subjective la...ada org muntah sampai pengsan...ada org muntah pon dia boleh bertahan lg...like i said in my previous post la..what works for you not necessarily works for others...i pon jenis yg strong willed...even with a horrendous third pregnancy..i still managed to kick my ass to work..tp i won't for a second belittle others challenges woth pregnancies...so empathy...simple as that..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 04:07 PM | Show all posts
meollss ni 1st 3 months memang asal malam je muntah2 n bangun pagi2 je lalok..bayangkan masa tu meollss keja drive pergi saja 50km++..lagi la time tu PJJ ngan shuben sbab dy keje tmpat len..penah meollss g klinik dpat mc sbab severe morning sickness tapi ex boss meollss si janda bitchy ni leh sound direct ckap meollss ni sengaja nak mc bagai..bila meollss benti keja kat tempat len dpat bos lelaki elok jahh pham pompuan pregnant ni..xcam betina nak maki hamun staff je..i guess si vivik ni pon sme je terlampau kejar sgat work performance smpai sanggup melahar staff..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 04:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ai tiap kali preggy mesti gastic atau pedih kt ulu hati. Keja tetap kena kejA. Bila lapar menggagau cari apa2 benda boleh di makan asalkan boleh kurgkan sakit tu.

Kalau vivy senang. Dia mngadap keja dpn lappy. Kalau lapar ada PA boleh belikan apa shj yg dia da teringin nak mkn.

Ingat lg dulu ms awal2 kawen bukan kami jwnih byk duit. Ms preggy teringin nk mkn kfc...asben kata jgn layan perasaan tu. Semua tu nafsu.. nx time ai gigih drive cari kfc.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2018 10:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I think her mistake was to share her views on orang frequent mc. Big mistake

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2018 10:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Vivy brk1st  pn PA siapkn. Otw g kje dia cal je PA ckp, i teringin nk mkn AABC dr kedai CCDE.. Pls get me bla bla bla. Blk rumah bibik dh setel msk. Dia tggl mkn je. Kemas pun tak.. Main2 ng ank, pastu dh nk tido.. Driver pn ade. Bkn dia kna serabut kepala psg waze nk ikut jln mne.. Dia boleh tido smentara smpi ke destinasi.. Haihh ssh nk husnuzon kt sni

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2018 06:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rasanya statement yg hit her back harder tu kat para yg 2nd last tu..dont be the reason why ppl dont like to emply you bla bla..dlm fikiran dia certain mothers ni suka2 kot ambik mc...selayaknya kena hencap sbb situasi kau dgn certain mothers ni x sama...mmg la awal2 dia dah mention karma pelbagai but still nak nasihat jgn ikut hormon dan badan tu...bunyi mcm boss from hell pun ya

I masa pregnant mmg dah resigned keje..sbb nak enjoy my pregnancy dan xnak go thru this kind of mentality and stressful environment..my motto dont die for the company, simple (well masa blm pregnant kerja la bersungguh2 kan)...after all jika sesuatu terjadi kt mother tu, company ttp jalan, hire org baru, you will be forgotten...tp the mother and family yg akan suffer selamanya...suami hilang isteri, anak hilang ibu etc...

Jika dpt majikan yg memahami, alhamdulillah..teruskn bekerja...as for vivy, of course la dia kena run the show utk pastikan millions ttp masuk ke akaun..helpers bersusun tlg dr A-Z..sometimes dia nk membullshit aje tu

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2018 11:21 AM | Show all posts
dh baca tp still tk paham kenapa org ramai nk kecam dia..? apa yg salah ek dlm artikel tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2018 11:59 AM | Show all posts
alhamdullilah masa pregnant 2x mmg tak de morning ke evening sickness..

tp Allah duga susah beranak..tggu hari je mmg ulang alik hospital sebab sakit..tapi tak beranak2 juga..
2 2 czer..

so tak semua sama..lepas dpt anak lagi la..anak jenis bgn mlm 2 3 kali nak susu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 11:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056303 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.