CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: dasatgiler

[Tempatan] 30,000 Orang Bakal Dapat Lesen Melalui BL1M.. Ore Kelate Paling Banyok Apply!

[Copy link]
Post time 31-1-2013 04:52 PM | Show all posts
dasatgiler posted on 31-1-2013 04:32 PM
fair enough..

like kj said, politics is about perception.. so long as both rivals can touch th ...
... the livelihood of these underprivileged people and gain some political milage at the same time, why not.. it's  people's interest to get the license at a cheap price and at the same time it's also suiting political parties agenda, so it's win-win situation..

okay just ignore that whacking the whacking wankers for now yeah..
Why not??? Are you trying to say that.....errr......cheating people to gain political mileage is acceptable? Hmmm....

I was talking about this desperate measure taken by them in order to replenish their tarnished reputation...if you know what I mean...

I don't know if this really is a win-win situation, all I know is that they're so desperate to win......looking at what they're doing at the moment....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-1-2013 05:02 PM | Show all posts
PitMie posted on 31-1-2013 04:52 PM
Why not??? Are you trying to say that.....errr......cheating people to gain political mileage is a ...

how is offering B2 license at RM199 considered as cheating? both of us well aware that the cost of getting it is twice or maybe more..

what desperate measure, their already lost kedah to PAS in the last PRU.. this is more like an awareness campaign "hi kedahans, we know we lost the last time but we're not dead.."

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2013 05:03 PM | Show all posts
dasatgiler posted on 31-1-2013 04:43 PM
yup sepatutnya cenggitu la, but different political party employed different tactics kan.. tapi ka ...
ok, i stand corrected about RM199 tu.. but getting a B2 license is not a simple as printing their names on a license card.. there's a traffic law class to be attended, written test to be taken, riding & competency test to sit for and with all of that said & done, barulah dapat license.. of couse there's cost to all of that mentioned but overall i think it's worth it..
No man nooo....in truth, YES it's not that easy to obtain any license....in truth, it needs all those procedures abovementioned............but this time around, I was told that 'they don't need all those traffic law courses or written test or computer test & what not....all they need is just to pay RM100 & attend the gathering, that's all'. It's that simple you know.

As far as I know, so far (to date), thousands of youth already started to register in this crazy offer....busses will then take them to the Darul Aman Stadium where there they will have to listen to speeches...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2013 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Dulu kata nak ketatkan pemberian lesen kat bebudak sekolah.
Nak kena tunggu mati tersungkoq anak menteri sorang.. kena langgar dengan bebudak berlesen ni kot?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2013 05:11 PM | Show all posts
dasatgiler posted on 31-1-2013 05:02 PM
how is offering B2 license at RM199 considered as cheating? both of us well aware that the cost of ...

Come on I know you're better than this...

How are you so naive & gullible in this context... 'Cheating' that I was referring to is not about offering B2 licenses at RM199....but it's about the occasion...the waiving of procedures to obtain the licenses plus the images / videos of the gathering that will be later manipulated in the media.............saying thousands of youths support BN to retake Kedah back from PR....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2013 05:33 PM | Show all posts
PitMie posted on 31-1-2013 05:11 PM
Come on I know you're better than this...

How are you so naive & gullible in this context... 'C ...

since you put it that way, i would say nobody would believe BN can take over kedah from PAS especially those diehard PR supporters who said they refrain themselves from watching TV3's buletin utama & mainstream newspapers.. so there's actually nothing PR supporters should be worry of when they already shut every mainstream media from their lives..

now back to now giving B2 licence for RM199.. now that is for real regardless of that individual's political stand.. as long as they are 17-40 years old, never posses a driving license before & never been slapped with traffic summonses, yes their qualified..  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-1-2013 05:46 PM | Show all posts
wadehel! mforum.cari.com.my dah jadi eforum.cari.com.my ke? siap grammar dgn spelling ikut buku sume.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2013 05:49 PM | Show all posts
saden posted on 31-1-2013 05:46 PM
wadehel! mforum.cari.com.my dah jadi eforum.cari.com.my ke? siap grammar dgn spelling ikut buku sume ...

bak kata ucop wilcha.. itu pentingnye english education..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2013 05:50 PM | Show all posts
org nk mudahkan dpt lesen pun jadi isu.......alahaiiii..........

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2013 05:53 PM | Show all posts
dasatgiler posted on 31-1-2013 05:49 PM
bak kata ucop wilcha.. itu pentingnye english education..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2013 05:54 PM | Show all posts
PitMie posted on 31-1-2013 03:15 PM
Alah...sebenarnya bukan bayar RM199, RM100 je dah bleh dpt....dihimpunkan anak2 muda nih pastu gamba ...

sama jugak mcm perhimpunan Bersih.......ambik gmbr org yg ramai2 ratus ribu yg dtg tu kemudian claim bgtau SATU MALAYSIA nak BN berambus.........sama je parti politik.......

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2013 06:08 PM | Show all posts
org kelantan patut berterima kasih...kalau tak masuk neraka..

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 08:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.545095 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.