Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mysweetisha

Gempa Bumi & Tsunami Jepun Versi 2 : Post #143 Utk Info Lanjut Nuklear

[Copy link]
Post time 8-4-2011 02:07 AM | Show all posts

Editor's Note:
This image contains graphic content that some viewers may find disturbing.

Click to view the image,
or use the buttons above to navigate away.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2011 02:08 AM | Show all posts

Kyodo News via AP

Members of a Mexican relief team gather as they launch their search operation in the tsunami-ravaged city of Natori in Miyagi Prefecture on Wednesday, April 6.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:10 AM | Show all posts

Junji Kurokawa / AP

Construction company employees inspect the manholes pushed out of the ground by liquefaction in the March 11 earthquake in Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, near Tokyo, Wednesday, April 6.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:11 AM | Show all posts

Naoki Maeda / AP

Scuba divers search for the bodies of missing people in water of Yoriiso fishing port in Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture on April 5.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:12 AM | Show all posts

Kyodo News via AP

An aerial view taken on April 5 shows roads of Rikuzentakata city, Iwate prefecture, northeastern Japan, after most of the debris was cleared away, following the March 11 earthquake and tsunami.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:13 AM | Show all posts

Dai Kurokawa / EPA

Heavy machinery works on top of rubble piled up at a collection point in the tsunami-devastated coastal town of Onagawa, Miyagi prefecture, northeastern Japan, on April 5.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-4-2011 02:14 AM | Show all posts

Japanese Prime Minister's Office via AFP - Getty Images

In this handout picture released by the Japanese Prime Minister's Official Residence and taken on April 2, Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan, center, points into the devastated area of the tsunami-ravaged town of Rikuzentakata, Iwate Prefecture in his first visit to the tsunami-hit region since the disaster over three weeks ago.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:18 AM | Show all posts

Jiji Press via AFP - Getty Images

Newly recruited employees of Japanese auto giant Toyota Motor bow their heads in prayer for the victims of the tsunami and earthquake during the company's entrance ceremony at Toyota's headquarters in Toyota city in Aichi prefecture on April 1. Toyota resumed production of its Prius and some Lexus hybrid models because it now expects to be able to procure parts and wants to prioritize models with higher demand.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2011 02:20 AM | Show all posts

Daisuke Uragami / AP

Workers set up a solar power system for a temporary office building in the town of Minamisanriku, Miyagi Prefecture, March 31.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:21 AM | Show all posts

Asahi Shimbun via EPA

Japanese tsunami victims wait in line for food, rice and toilet paper distributed by Japanese Self Defense Forces in Yamada city, Iwate prefecture, March 31.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 09:25 AM | Show all posts
【東日本大震災】
「3・11以上の揺れ感じた」 宮城で震度6強 外壁崩れ、おびえる住民
"Goncangan gempa terbaru terasa lebih lebih teruk dpd 11 Mac", Gempa 6 magnitud di Miyagi , dinding runtuh, penduduk ketakutan.

2011.4.8 07:47 (1/2ページ)

クリックして拡大する

強い地震を感じ、宮城県庁のロビーで頭を抱える人=8日午前0時20分、仙台市青葉区

Gempa berlaku jam 12:20 tgh mlm 8hb April. Seorg lelaki menutup kepala di lobi Miyagi City Hall akibat goncangan kuat gempa.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 09:34 AM | Show all posts
【東日本大震災】
仙台の飲食店主「また津波きたら立ち直れない」 (Jika berlaku lagi tsunami, Jepun tidak dapat bangkit/pulih semula kata pemilik sebuah kedai minuman)2011.4.8 00:41

地震で停電した飲食店内で、ろうそくをともし過ごす人たち=8日午前0時16分、仙台市青葉区

Kerana gempa penduduk terpaksa bergelap disebuah kedai makan bertemankan lilin = 8hb jam 12:16 tgh mlm, Aoba-Ku, Sendai 

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Manami at 8-4-2011 09:43

Botol2 arak pecah berderai akibat aftershock malam tadi.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Manami at 8-4-2011 09:44

People react in the street after a strong quake in Ishinomaki, Iwate Prefecture, on Thursday night.
AP

7.4 quake causes panic in Miyagi Pref, vicinity

Friday 08th April, 06:45 AM JST

SENDAI —

The strongest aftershock since the devastating March 11 temblor jolted Miyagi Prefecture and its vicinity late Thursday night, upsetting residents already taking shelter at local facilities and resting in the dark at the time.

The 11:32 p.m. quake, with a preliminary magnitude of 7.4, measured upper 6 on the Japanese seismic intensity scale of 7 in northern and central parts of Miyagi Prefecture, the area hardest hit by last month’s magnitude 9.0 quake.

Among nuclear power plants in the region, no abnormalities have so far been reported as a result of the quake at the crisis-hit Fukushima Daiichi or the nearby Fukushima Daini. Some external power supply, however, was disrupted at suspended plants and a spent fuel reprocessing plant in Miyagi and Aomori prefectures, causing them to use backup generators.

There were many emergency calls about injured people, fires and gas leakages, according to local police and fire departments, while the quake caused all expressways to be closed in Miyagi Prefecture and most train services to be suspended in the Tohoku region.

As of midnight Thursday, it had left some 3.64 million households without electricity in six prefectures, including those already without power.

‘‘There are no TVs or radios available due to the blackout. All of us are worried,’’ said Takeo Sato, 70, who was among residents staying at a sports arena in the tsunami-ravaged Miyagi town of Minamisanriku, all of whom dashed outside when the quake struck.

At a public gymnasium in the town of Onagawa, power went down shortly after the latest quake, and firefighters guided people outside.

‘‘I was surprised but the jolt was not as big as the one before. I’m rather worried about the sea,’’ said Fumie Yoshida, 37, a worker at a supermarket store in Sendai where bottles of soft drinks and other products were scattered by the tremors. A tsunami warning was issued at one point but lifted early Friday.

The Hayate shinkansen train was halted by the quake in a tunnel in Aomori Prefecture, with 15 passengers aboard, but all were rescued unhurt early Friday, East Japan Railway Co said, adding it will suspend most train services in the Tohoku region for checks in the morning.

More than a dozen passengers of another halted train walked along the railroad to a nearby crossing in Fukushima Prefecture, JR East said.

At the Onagawa nuclear plant in Miyagi Prefecture, which has been suspended, two external power supply units among three have failed, and power supply was also disrupted at the No. 1 reactor, which had been suspended for maintenance, of the Higashidori nuclear power station in Aomori Prefecture, requiring the use of backup generators, Tohoku Electric Power Co. said.

In Rokkasho, Aomori Prefecture, external power supply was disrupted at the spent nuclear fuel reprocessing plant of Japan Nuclear Fuel Ltd.

While strong aftershocks have continued since the March 11 quake, it was the first to register upper 6 on the Japanese seismic intensity scale.

Kebanyakan penduduk Jepun skarang lebih takutkan tsunami dpd gempa.. Kehancuran akibat tsunami lagi dahsyat berbanding gempa sbb mereka tiada teknologi utk mengelak tsunami

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Amboi cik kak... Sempat lagi pekena rokok ye... Boleh lg tersengih2 ms gempa huhu...
Ni di luar kedai @ Aoba-Ku, Sendai

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Manami at 8-4-2011 10:00

salah satu stesen komuter yg musnah teruk akibat tsunami @ Aiba-Shi, Fukushima Prefecture

【東日本大震災】

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2011 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Antara komen2 berkenaan gempa terbaru dari satu blog di internet:

LoneWolfwfk at 09:14 AM JST - 8th April

Shook a lot in Shinjuku as well. Laid up in bed with food poisoning but once the shaking started, forgot about my discomfort and was at ready with my Emergency Pack at hand. Stay safe everyone!

taj at 09:24 AM JST - 8th April

"7.4 quake causes panic in Miyagi Pref, vicinity"
Panic?? I think this new headline needs to be toned back down.

Harry_Gatto at 09:28 AM JST - 8th April

So many of us living in Ota-ku! Good advice, mostly common sense and I would also add: make sure cabinet and cupboard doors have positive catches/locks rather than just spring or magnetic catches. Be careful when opening a cabinet door after a shake because there could be things resting on the door which will fall out when you open it.

nisegaijin at 09:32 AM JST - 8th April

I got a warning on my keitai about 30 seconds before i felt it in tokyo, so i new something wend down in miyagi, but i figured it was far so it won't kill me.
i guess it was about the same as the fore-shock a few days before the 3/11

Anne311 at 09:35 AM JST - 8th April

I was sleeping when my bed start shaking and makes me nervous...How i wish it will be over soon so people have peace of mind and free of stress,these kind of situation make all of us unsafe..

RobertCB at 09:43 AM JST - 8th April

I never even realized we got early warnings before these past few weeks, always turned on the TV after feeling a quake.

chuckers at 09:56 AM JST - 8th April

You don't always get early warnings. And some of the early warnings tend to turn out to be a bit of a dud.
Better safe than sorry though, I guess.

cactusJack at 10:00 AM JST - 8th April

Remember how bomb shelters were popular during the Cold War? I think it is time to build earthquake shelters in this country.

hoserfella at 10:04 AM JST - 8th April

Disillusioned - Surprised to hear you are still in Japan. Your fear-mongering on the 12th (e.g. This is it, people!) was embarrassing, even by JT standards.

Debucho at 10:05 AM JST - 8th April

I have a machine that gives warnings. this time it said "one minute until large quake, 30 seconds, 20 seconds, 10 seconds, prepare!" It was spot on this time, quite amazing.

apecNetworks at 10:13 AM JST - 8th April

From JT articles, the progression of events:
*9.0Mag hits, Tsunami *series of aftershocks *Tectonics reports a shift of 24 meters East/Southeast, Pacific Plate reverses direction *7.4 aftershock, possible Pacific Plate disengaging from Japan Faultline.

apecNetworks at 10:20 AM JST - 8th April

"*7.4 aftershock, possible Pacific Plate disengaging from Japan Faultline."
If, IF this is what is happening, seismic (wave) pressure on Honshu is being relieved BIG TIME.

tkoind2 at 10:26 AM JST - 8th April

I feel for the people in those shelters. Think about how on edge the quakes have made us here in Tokyo. Then imagine how you would feel after being in a city like Sendai for the past few weeks. So heartbreaking.
I agree this article should tone back the title. I didn't see anyone panic. People took rational precautions. Period.

Sarge at 10:27 AM JST - 8th April

Too bad these warnings can't come a few hours or better yet a few days before the quakes.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Manami at 8-4-2011 10:35

DUNIA

Jepun bimbang loji nuklear meletup lagi

LOJI nuklear Fukushima Daiichi di bandar Okuma, timur laut Jepun.

TOKYO - Para pekerja di loji nuklear Fukushima Daiichi, Jepun mengepam gas nitrogen ke dalam reaktor yang rosak bagi mencegah letupan daripada berlaku manakala kerajaan Jepun menimbang untuk meluaskan zon pengasingan di sekitar loji berkenaan.

Ketika krisis kebocoran loji nuklear Fukushima Daiichi masuk minggu keempat semalam, pengendalinya, Syarikat Tenaga Elektrik Tokyo (TEPCO) menyatakan, pihaknya bimbang pengumpulan gas hidrogen di reaktor No.1 boleh menyebabkan satu lagi letupan berlaku di tapak loji tersebut.

Sebelum ini berlaku beberapa letupan di loji tersebut yang bermula sejak 12 Mac lalu.
Ketua Jurucakap Kerajaan Jepun, Yukio Edano menyatakan, Tokyo sedang menimbang untuk meluaskan zon perpindahan di sekitar loji itu daripada 20 kilometer yang dikuatkuasakan sekarang.

Langkah tersebut susulan kenyataan sebuah pertubuhan pemantau nuklear Pertubuhan Bangsa-Bangsa Bersatu (PBB) bahawa zon tersebut perlu diperluaskan.

"Setakat ini, standard keselamatan kami untuk penduduk tempatan adalah mereka akan diarah supaya berpindah jika tahap radiasi mencecah bacaan 50 milisievert atau lebih tinggi," katanya.

Mengulas mengenai usaha mengepam gas nitrogen ke dalam reaktor terbabit, Edano memberitahu bahawa proses itu berjalan dengan lancar.

Katanya, sebanyak 6,000 kubik meter nitrogen akan digunakan dengan proses itu yang dijangka mengambil masa enam hari.
TEPCO menyatakan, ia turut merancang mengepam nitrogen ke dalam reaktor No.2 dan No.3 sebagai langkah berjaga-jaga.

Loji nuklear Fukushima Daiichi mengalami kerosakan akibat gempa bumi sekuat 9 pada skala Richter dan tsunami yang melanda timur laut Jepun pada 11 Mac lalu yang turut mengorbankan lebih 12,500 orang dengan 15,000 lagi masih hilang setakat ini. - AFP

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 10:37 AM | Show all posts
DUNIA
126 sekolah ditutup

BEBERAPA pelajar memegang payung kerana bimbang terkena hujan yang mengandungi radioaktif di sebuah sekolah di Seoul semalam.

SEOUL - Sebanyak 126 buah sekolah di Korea Selatan ditutup kerana bimbang hujan di negara itu dicemari radiasi dari loji nuklear Fukusihima Daiichi di timur laut Jepun.

Pejabat Pendidikan Wilayah Gyeonggi semalam dalam satu kenyataan memberitahu, ia membenarkan pihak pengurusan sekolah membuat keputusan sama ada mahu meneruskan sesi persekolahan atau sebaliknya.

Bagaimanapun, Pejabat Perdana Menteri mengeluarkan kenyataan bahawa kadar radiasi dalam air hujan adalah rendah dan ia tidak mengancam kesihatan manusia.

Menurut beberapa pegawai, 126 buah sekolah di wilayah Gyeonggi telah ditutup manakala 43 lagi menyingkatkan waktu pembelajaran sebagai langkah berjaga-jaga.

Wilayah berkenaan terletak berdekatan Seoul.

Sementara itu, pakar-pakar keselamatan nuklear memberitahu, kebocoran radiasi dari loji Fukushima Daiichi ke dalam air dan udara, tidak mengancam kesihatan mereka yang tinggal di luar zon perpindahan sekitar 20 kilometer dari sekitar loji itu.

Loji nuklear Fukushima Daiichi itu rosak selepas gegaran kuat gempa bumi berukuran 9.0 pada skala Richter yang berlaku di timur laut Jepun pada 11 Mac lalu.

Para pekerja bertungkus-lumus menghalang radioaktif tersebar ke udara dan laut akibat kebocoran di beberapa reaktor nuklear di loji berkenaan.

Ekoran gempa bumi kuat itu, tsunami setinggi 10 meter melanda wilayah timur laut Jepun mengakibatkan lebih 27,500 orang terbunuh dan hilang. - Agensi

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Usaha mencari mangsa (mayat) masih diteruskan. (Radius : 17~18km dpd loji nuklear)

2011.4.8 09:42

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 05:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041128 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.