CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: amyainsamad

Keeping Up With Kardashian Sisters

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-11-2011 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian steps out without her wedding or engagement rings as she jets to Australia while her camp 'slam Kris for chasing fame'
-Kim pictured at LAX without her wedding or engagement rings
-She is heading to Australia to promote her show
-Kim's camp are said to claim Kris was 'chasing fame by marrying her
-Kris Humphries seen today wearing his wedding ring
-It has been reported marriage 'was a hoax'

She only announced she was filing for divorce earlier today but Kim Kardashian has already stepped out without her engagement and wedding rings.

The 31-year-old reality TV star was seen arriving at LAX airport heading for a trip to Australia.

Kim looked tired and was dressed down for the flight in a simple white T-shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2011 03:38 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2011 03:39 PM | Show all posts
while Kris is reportedly 'devastated' by the not-so-shock announcement, after rumours have dogged their marriage for weeks, Kim's camp are said to be claiming Kris was chasing fame.

According to TMZ Kris when divorce was mentioned Kris 'went into full Hollywood gear, talking about branding the Kris Humphries name with cologne, nightclub appearances'.

Kim was also said to have gone off Kris after he 'hired a Hollywood publicist' according to the gossip website.

Meanwhile reports are emerging that their whole marriage, which is said to have netted the former couple $18million, is a hoax, according to Radaronline.com

A source told the website: 'It was pretty much an arranged marriage right from the start.'

'Kim was looking for a husband and Kris was selected for her, amongst others. She wasn’t really into him but she hoped she would be able to develop some feelings, but it never happened. She was never particularly attracted to him, and by all accounts absolutely hated sleeping with him or even having to make out with him.'

Earlier today Kris was seen in his hometown of Minnesota wearing his wedding ring as he headed to the gym.

Neither Kris nor Kim have tweeted about their marriage breakdown although Kim did issue a statement earlier today.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2011 03:45 PM | Show all posts
while Kris is reportedly 'devastated' by the not-so-shock announcement, after rumours have dogged th ...
amyainsamad Post at 1-11-2011 15:39

masa tgk wedding kim pun...rasanye wedding khloe lg syahdu dan ikhlas gitu...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-11-2011 04:16 PM | Show all posts
kiranya khloe ni pandai dalam men'spotted' lelaki yg layak menjadi suaminya
kim..kesian..dia jenis hopeless romantik..easy fall in love..
kourtney..i x paham why la dia bertahan dgn si scott tuh..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2011 04:30 PM | Show all posts
tgk muka si kris pun dah tau dia ni mcm jenis amek kesempatan jer lebih

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2011 05:19 PM | Show all posts
kim..kesian..dia jenis  ...
chaintea Post at 1-11-2011 16:16

Kim kan macam desperate nak kawin..masa Khloe nak kawin kan dia jeles gler sebab dia kata patut dia yg kawen dulu...
tapi aku pun seyes tak paham ngan Kourtney nape dia stay gak ngan Scott bimboo tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2011 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' marriage labelled a hoax as TV channel hold emergency meetings after divorce announcement
Kim filed for divorce a year to the day she first met Kris at New Jersey Nets match

Their marriage lasted just 72 days, and now it has been claimed that Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' nuptials were a hoax 'right from the start'.
A source close to the pair alleged Kim was 'never really into' her husband, but went along with the wedding as a 'publicity stunt'.
The shocking claims have been made as a spokesperson for E!, who broadcasted the wedding special, said the showbiz channel were holding emergency meetings following Kim's announcement yesterday, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

A statement read: 'All of us at E! are surprised and saddened by this news. And we send our support to Kim and Kris at this difficult time.
'The Kardashians have always been uniquely open with all aspects of their lives from joyous events to intimate moments to heartbreaking transitions.
'E! will continue to share the fascinating real lives and larger-than-life existence of this close-knit family.'

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2011 09:26 AM | Show all posts
'Kim didn't make a dime out of her wedding,' claims her mother Kris Jenner

Speaking out: Kris Jenner insisted her daughter Kim didn't earn any money from her nuptials to Humphries, seen today promoting her book in NYC
Kim Kardashian didn't earn a single cent from her marriage to Kris Humphries - or so her mother would have us believe.
The 55-year-old took to the airwaves today to defend her daughter amid mounting speculation the 'fairytale wedding' was nothing but a publicity stunt to boost the Kardashian coffers.
The entire fanfare reportedly generated a staggering £18m in magazine and television deals, plus endorsements.
But Jenner dubiously claims Kim shelled out millions of dollars of her own and 'didn't earn a dime'.
The mother of six and manager of her family brand found time to discuss the debacle while plugging her new book, Kris Jenner... And All Things Kardashian, on the Johnjay and Rich In The Morning radio show today.
Addressing reports that the lavish Montecito nuptials on August 20 saw Kim earn a fortune, Jenner said: 'The one thing that is the most annoying is the rumour that she made millions off of this wedding.
'She didn’t make a dime and, actually, spent millions of dollars on the wedding  - so it’s not something that she thought would ever not be happily ever after.'
Kim filed for divorce from Humphries yesterday after just 72 days of marriage.
Their short union has drawn criticism far and wide, from fellow celebrities to Twitter users convinced the entire wedding a cynical business endeavour.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2011 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian's blog post to fans
This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.
I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!
I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!
Everyone that knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have.
I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.
I’m being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn’t easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn’t turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.
There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.
I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2011 02:41 PM | Show all posts
kim..kesian..dia jenis  ...
chaintea Post at 1-11-2011 16:16

scott tu kan hebat di ranjang...masa kt new york smpikan si kim pun terdgr diorg mengeseks..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2011 08:16 PM | Show all posts
scott & kourtney tu asal ada scene depa, manjang asek masok blk.. scott pndai amek ati kourt tuuu..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 12:36 PM | Show all posts
jeles sehhhhh....

KENDALL JENNER
A Really, Really Sweet 16 Present

Kendall Jenner emerged from her sweet 16 dinner last night (with sister Kim among the guests) to find her present -- a brand new, bow-tie wrapped Range Rover -- waiting for her outside.

Must be nice.

cr...TMZ

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 02:06 PM | Show all posts
gilak ar..baru 16 dah dapat kete..range rover lak tu..adeh...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-11-2011 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Reply 435# aseela

bestnyer hanak orng kaya...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Reply 437# skymania

kan....derang semua buat duit..
aku rasa kat Malaysia pun ada yg cam gini..
maklumlah..duit berkepuk2

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Reply 437# skymania

macam mak dia kata...nampak je anak dia p party sana sini...tapi sebenarnya derang macam2 projek sampai tak menang tangan...kira ada la pendapatan hasil modelling...product model...appearance...tapi kendall ni memang lawa..huhu...still jeles...
range rover 2012 ni kot

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 05:06 PM | Show all posts
apasal si rob tu macam termenung ajer dpn range rover tu? jeles ker

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-9-2024 05:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052087 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.