CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: amazed

pelajar form 4 RMC mati kena buli dgn senior; update 1 expelled, 4 digantung!!

[Copy link]
Post time 1-7-2010 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Ragging at RMC is widespread

THIS is in response to the letter by Capt Abdul Aziz Abdullah “Brutal ragging the work of a minority in RMC” (The Star, June 29).

Ask the current Form Four students of RMC, and if they dare to speak up, you’ll find a big majority of them have experienced being kicked, punched, slapped or caned within the last five months since their enrolment into the so called “elite” college that is supposed to nurture young Malaysians into well groomed army officers who are ready “to serve and to lead”.

Ask the parents of these students if they are aware of the situation and you will find that a big majority of them do but, like the parents of Mohammad Naim, they dare not bring up the matter for fear of the safety of their children.

The seniors are the lords and the juniors have to give in to their demands, including parting with their allowances to avoid a living hell.

The Form Four boys endure these bullyings and they patiently wait to get into Form Five to seek revenge on the new boys.

It’s a vicious cycle, a culture that has been deeply ingrained, a culture that instil fears and silence among the new boys and turns the seniors into tyrants. But it is a culture that finally took the life of a young, innocent boy.

This is not the work of a minority as it is widespread. The management of RMC has failed us, the parents as well as the nation. It is so tragic that it took the death of Mohammad Naim to reveal the reality.

IRATE MOTHER,
Kuala Kangsar.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2010 10:43 AM | Show all posts
That's why I said he's an arrogant person and claimed he knows in and out each and everyone ...
Vokuro Post at 1-7-2010 10:17

no.....i dont suppose he does.... but do you?...
because if you dont.....then you're making a sweeping judgement isnt it?.....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 10:44 AM | Show all posts
expelled je???  gantung je?? sumbat penjara la weh....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 10:45 AM | Show all posts
yaa itu dia..dah kluar bita2.. pas ni ada le kluar lagi cita2 sedey..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Vokuro at 1-7-2010 10:58
no.....i dont suppose he does.... but do you?...
because if you dont.....then you're maki ...
anya8797 Post at 1-7-2010 10:43

Yes he does. Anyone who claims he/she knows everything about their alumni is arrogant. We may not even know everything about what our spouse did outside/inside of our house.
I've caught my ex husband cyber "flirting" in our own house.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Yes he does. Anyone who claims he/she knows everything about their alumni is arrogant. We may no ...
Vokuro Post at 1-7-2010 10:56

dia cyber flirting dengan pondan ex rmc ke?......
is that why you generalised that rmc students are as such?......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-7-2010 11:07 AM | Show all posts
irate mother tu..irate sebab anak dia kena dera ke....atau sebab anak dia tak dapat masuk rmc?....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:09 AM | Show all posts
This elitist attitude that is prevalent amongst alumni of SBPs is a throw back to the colonialist attitude of master and servant.  This mental attitude is not isolated to RMC but to all SBPs...

Marilah kita memerdekakan minda kita dari belengu penjajah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2010 11:09 AM | Show all posts
orang yg meragging ada masalah mental?

Control over others is one reason for ragging, says expert

PETALING JAYA: Different people have different motives to indulge in ragging, said psychologist Dr Goh Chee Leong.

“A minority of them have sadistic tendencies who obviously enjoy being cruel to others, while some others enjoy the control over their juniors,” said Dr Goh also the HELP University College vice-president.

However, he said the majority of those who participated in ragging accepted this was the norm when one entered university.

“There is a mistaken belief that a way to integrate juniors is through fear. As a psychologist, I do not think it is necessary. In fact this culture should not be allowed at all,” he said, calling for a zero-tolerance policy in schools for such forms of bullying.

The solution, he said, was to give respect.

“It is proven through numerous psychological research that by giving respect you get respect,” said Dr Goh, who is also involved in a joint project between HELP University College, Unicef and the Ministry of Education to prevent bullying and violence in schools.

MCA Public Services and Com­plaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong said ragging which involved humiliating acts was out of date.

“Orientation activities should not be done in such a way that would cause physical injury or mental distress,” he said.

Chong said orientation for freshies should be a time for fun and bonding, but not to the extent that somebody got hurt. “In any case of physical abuse, those responsible should be punished,” he added.

Malaysian Crime Prevention Foun­da­tion vice-chairman Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye said ragging must not be tolerated.

“There have been several fatalities arising from ragging. Unless we put a stop to it, many more deaths will occur creating more trauma for students,” he said.

He also urged related ministries to issue directives to all academic institutions to stop all forms of ragging.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:11 AM | Show all posts
dia cyber flirting dengan pondan ex rmc ke?......
is that why you generalised that rmc s ...
anya8797 Post at 1-7-2010 11:05

I never mention ex-RMC, all i said was kaum askar. You can backtrack my posts and evaluate.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:16 AM | Show all posts
No wonder there are so many mental cases amongst Malays....

OT...somehow i really like Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:16 AM | Show all posts
I never mention ex-RMC, all i said was kaum askar. You can backtrack my posts and evaluate. ...
Vokuro Post at 1-7-2010 11:11

OMG...ramai bebudak RMC skrg perut boroi2
i know lotsa them
cauliflower Post at 30-6-2010 16:53

Many of them suka "main" dengan golongan nyah dan kaum pondan bukan? I read somewhere kat some blogs but I forgot the URL. Do you have the links to share with us?

yes........i'm backtracking your post.....
and the rule of thumb for the usage of pronoun "them" ......
it directly refers to "ramai bebudak rmc"......

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:21 AM | Show all posts
OMG...ramai bebudak RMC skrg perut boroi2
i know lotsa them
cauliflower Post at 30-6-2010 16:5 ...
anya8797 Post at 1-7-2010 11:16

"them" for me is kaum askar. I refer to blogs that i read di mana di blogs itu kaum nyah/pondan bragging about bermukah dengan kaum askar.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:30 AM | Show all posts
"them" for me is kaum askar. I refer to blogs that i read di mana di blogs itu kaum nyah/po ...
Vokuro Post at 1-7-2010 11:21

i see...how reliable it is an info from a self proclaimed popular among army officers nyah's blog?....
and mind you.... rmc are students..... derang blom lagi jadi kaum askar...... dont you think it is wrong to put them in the same category?......

i once brought my tarian girls untuk show pembukaan sukan.... the rmc students were there and became interested to get to know my girls...... they resorted to ask permission from me to get to know the girls' name...... i thought it was an excellent show of respect.....anya tak rasa derang suka pondan......

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:36 AM | Show all posts
   i see...how reliable it is an info from a self proclaimed popular among army officers nyah's blog?....
anya8797 Post at 1-7-2010 11:30

I'm not IT illiterate so I know mana info yang reliable dan bukan reliable. I don't have the responsibility to give the details what's written and shown on the blogs to prove my point.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:41 AM | Show all posts
we can summarize that most of the student in RMC are bapok and the biggest bapok of all is the OPA all boys whom instill this ragging...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2010 11:45 AM | Show all posts
I'm not IT illiterate so I know mana info yang reliable dan bukan reliable. I don't have the res ...
Vokuro Post at 1-7-2010 11:36

please dont get me wrong....i'm not saying that you are illiterate......in being so means that you cannot even put two syllables together to make up a word...... its just that it only goes to show how sorely lacking in terms of resposiblity when quoting from an unreliable source.....and surmise a general conclusion based on that erroneous info......

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:48 AM | Show all posts
even dlm CI ni pun, ex-RMC ka, ex-komando ka, ex-army ka...nampak mcm bapok jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:50 AM | Show all posts
ha itulah sbb nya.kalo dilayan mmg meleret-leret....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 11:57 AM | Show all posts
please dont get me wrong....i'm not saying that you are illiterate......in being so means  ...
anya8797 Post at 1-7-2010 11:45

My point was, you may not know orang itu suka bermukah sesama sejenis or not. You cannot be sure. Mungkin kamu percaya Anwar Ibrahim suka bermukah dengan kaum lelaki, adakah beliau menampakkan orang seperti itu? Jika beliau tidak nampak orang seperti itu namun he did. Kenapa kamu susah untuk percaya ada antara mereka yang suka bermukah dengan kaum sejenis walaupun tidak menunjukkan sifat seperti itu? Bukan kah itu sudah termasuk dalam kategori selective prosecution?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-9-2024 06:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053159 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.