Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jpl_fan

real madrid - without mkk real madrid is nothing..:(

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-12-2008 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Spain Is My Favourite And Real Madrid My Team - Benzema

Speculation continues to grow about the French international's next move, but he has taken another step into the media spotlight to spell out which league and, in particular, which club he would like to join.

Karim Benzema has stated that Spain and Real Madrid are his dream destinations should he leave Olympqiue Lyonnais, but admits that he could yet remain with the French champions for another season.

The highly-rated 21-year-old has been tipped to join one of Europe's biggest clubs in the summer, and has made his first choice clear by reiterating his admiration for Los Merengues.

Madrid have made no comment publicly about links to Benzema, while Barcelona are also said to be interested, but the player himself has opted to promote the move himself.

"For me, Madrid is a dream. They are a club I have liked since I was small. But there are many clubs in which I would also like to play. Real Madrid is a great team and I have always said that I would like to play because they have been my team since I was young," he told AS. nie lg sorang

"Besides, before I only liked Spanish football and that was all I watched.
"The English and Italian leagues are great, but there are more goals scored in Spain and where the best football is played. It is a good country for football and there are some big clubs there."

Benzema still lives with his family and that has meant that he is in no hurry to leave his home city or boyhood club, where he admits that he could yet stay for another season at least.

"Before I lived in a suburb where things were very difficult. I have been a responsible boy and I have fought hard to move away from this situation. I have always had my parents guiding me and they have been a great help. I have always been focused on my dream and I hope to continue to grow," he explained.

"Lyon is not the type of city where everyone loves football passionately, like they do in Marseille. But it is a great club that is making history at the moment. We have won seven consecutive leagues and our popularity is growing all the time in France.

"For the moment I am fine here. I cannot tell you what will happen in the next ten years, or even that I will stay with Olympique Lyonnais next year. It could all depend on how we do in the Champions League."

If anyone was unsure of Benzema's ability, he was asked about where he plays and gave an impressive description of what any prospective club would be buying.

"Karim Benzema is a centre forward through and through. I knew I had something when I was very young and I scored: I have a free role and can play all over. I used to like dropping back and winning the ball before passing it. I like to score goals, but I also like to set up my team-mates," he added.

korang jgn ingat...media spanish sajer buat citer...sebenarnyer ader interview dia kat tv perancis....siap ader video lg...tp aku tak nak tepek sebab aku tak rasa ader org leh ckp french kat sini

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-12-2008 09:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #60 toaster's post

nak ker jenin bg pinjam

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 08:11 AM | Show all posts

Reply #62 jpl_fan's post

cuba la slow talk ngan dia...almaklum la dia tgh sibuk kumpul duit nak g haji ni...mungkin dh tak pakai lagi topeng otomen skrg...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 12:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #61 jpl_fan's post

kan ke dah lama dia bagitau kan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2008 12:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #63 toaster's post

aper kata ko jer pujuk dia...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2008 12:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #64 ShadowChaser's post

dia suka mention selalu kot

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-12-2008 12:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #65 jpl_fan's post

aku bukan fan madras...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2008 12:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #67 toaster's post

kalo casillas leh ajak eto'o main charity match...takkan ko tak leh pujuk jenin kot

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2008 12:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #66 jpl_fan's post

presiden HEBAK korang nak ke dia

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 12:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #68 jpl_fan's post

tak tau plak eto ada pujuk kasilas...yg aku tau eto ada skor kasi bolos sama itu kasilas ada la...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 12:53 PM | Show all posts
japal, komen please

Real Madrid To Use Van Der Vaart To Sign Young?

Reports in Spain suggest that Real Madrid could be ready to use Rafael Van Der Vaart as a bargaining tool to try and sign Ashley Young from Aston Villa...

Real Madrid might have already signed Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Lassana Diarra this winter, but it doesn't look as though the defending La Liga champions will be stopping there.

Reports in the Spanish press have linked Los Blancos to plenty of players around the world - and most recently, to Ashley Young.

The Aston Villa star has been in fine form lately and has apparently caught the eye of Real Madrid, who now want to bring him to the Bernabéu.

However, with a reported price of €32 million, Sport.es believes that they will try to use midfielder, Rafael Van Der Vaart, as part-payment for the player.

The Dutch international only signed in the summer but he has been out of form lately, and rumours have started about his possible exit.

The player himself has admitted lately that he does not know if he will be playing for Real Madrid at the end of the season, but surely even he would not expect an exit this soon.

The idea appears to be similar to methods they tried to use with both Julio Baptista and Robinho, neither of whom ended up as swap deals.

The latter was basically offered to Manchester United on a plate in exchange for Cristiano Ronaldo, but eventually went to Manchester City. And they attempted to include Baptista in plenty of transfers that never went through, and he ended up at Roma.

Certainly the treatment of Van De Vaart does seem strange lately, with the Dutchman getting left on the bench whilst lesser-known players go  on ahead of him.

The club are unlikely to want to see him leave, but for a trade they may well be willing.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Wage demands scupper Pennant's Real chance

Jermaine Pennant has missed out on the chance to resurrect his career after his wage demand caused a

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2008 02:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #58 hasribus's post

dia pemes kat la liga

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2008 02:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #69 ShadowChaser's post

konon2 laa presiden real dah sign...tp based on agreements, calderon tak leh kecoh sebab benzema nie akan join real thn 2010 jer......tuu yg dua2 club senyap tp benzema duk kecoh2....tp nie rumours jerlaaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2008 02:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #71 ShadowChaser's post

tipuuuuuuuuu.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2008 02:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #72 conan's post

nak duk bench pun mintak gaji mahal

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-12-2008 02:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #70 toaster's post

ko tak tau ker charity match for malaria patient...kaka kali leh tlg tepek goal2 game tuu tak

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jpl_fan at 24-12-2008 02:12 PM
konon2 laa presiden real dah sign...tp based on agreements, calderon tak leh kecoh sebab benzema nie akan join real thn 2010 jer......tuu yg dua2 club senyap tp benzema duk kecoh2....tp nie rumou ...

kunun-kunun je la yek

eleh, kalu benzema tak bising pun nanti calderon bunyi gak, calderon tu bukan reti tutup mulut lelama

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jpl_fan at 24-12-2008 02:13 PM
tipuuuuuuuuu.....

kunun-kunun juga le ni

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 02:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #76 jpl_fan's post

kau tak baca ke article tu,

Originally posted by conan at 24-12-2008 02:06 PM
...Pennant, 25, would not have been certain of a starting place in the Madrid team but failed to see that the move,...

starting place tu, bukan benchwarmer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

26-6-2024 05:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063940 second(s), 43 queries .